Nanashi

sea's Pixel Mania and Drawings

Of course! You're welcome~

...Apparently, when it's around 10 PM, and I'm tired, I can draw... Not sure how I pulled it off, but I need to finish a drawing... Without ruining it. (I suck at shadows apparently.)

Omg whaat your art is simply adorable! ♥ I'd like something, if you don't mind. ^^

Requesting Time!

Deadline: (Just in case) Take your time, I don't mind waiting!

What do you want?: An egg, please.

Colors: Mint green and white.

Font Style: small, cutesy, and all lowercase, thank you!

Words: mintotea (tumblr blog yeaaa)

Pixel Mania or Normal?: (Normal is pencil and paper, Pixel Mania is laptop pixel-by-pixel) Pixel.

Other:

Background: (I can make it transparent if you want...) Transparent.

Thank you for your time! ♥

Omg whaat your art is simply adorable! ♥ I'd like something, if you don't mind. ^^

Requesting Time!

Deadline: (Just in case) Take your time, I don't mind waiting!

What do you want?: An egg, please.

Colors: Mint green and white.

Font Style: small, cutesy, and all lowercase, thank you!

Words: mintotea (tumblr blog yeaaa)

Pixel Mania or Normal?: (Normal is pencil and paper, Pixel Mania is laptop pixel-by-pixel) Pixel.

Other:

Background: (I can make it transparent if you want...) Transparent.

Thank you for your time! ♥

Thank you~ I'll get started right away, because I have nothing else to do at the moment. ^^ And because this laptop hates font.

EDIT: If this laptop had a description, it'd be this: "This laptop hates font." Anyways, I got it done, kind of.

user posted image

Is there anything that needs changing? It's past midnight, so I might have messed something up...

Edited by seacatsmew

Thank you~ I'll get started right away, because I have nothing else to do at the moment. ^^ And because this laptop hates font.

EDIT: If this laptop had a description, it'd be this: "This laptop hates font." Anyways, I got it done, kind of.

user posted image

Is there anything that needs changing? It's past midnight, so I might have messed something up...

Screams excitedly nono it's perfect, thank you ♥

It's so cute aww. //huggles the egg//

No, thank you for requesting something~! There was another version, but... The font messed up and the stripes were a glorious fail...

Okay... I will be gone for the rest of the day. Sorry for any inconveniences! I'm back, so feel free to request! It'll give me something to do. xd.png

Okay, the first post says when I'll be gone and whatnot. Request whenever, it just means I will not see it until I'm back online.

Edited by seacatsmew

This is kind of a bump. It's also my way of saying that I am a excellent failure at traditional art.

Anyways, I'm awaiting random requests~ Even if I have to wait a few more days...

TOO LAZY TO USE FORM!

You're gone on my birthday. sad.gif

So, anyways, I would like...hmm...A family of chickens. One rooster, and one hen since I already have a chick. Pixel, please.

Aww. :c I could make you a early birthday present... Wait, if July only has 30 days, then I'll be here a day longer.

Okay! ^^ I'll get started~

That'd be nice. smile.gif I don't know what I want though.

I don't know how many days July has. I don't even know what today is >.<

The 30th. Checked, July has 31 days; I'll be gone in two days. :c Anyways, I can probably do whatever. I could make a giant Pixel Art thing... And by giant I mean it's gonna be bigger then anything I've ever done so far.

Do you want them on the same thing, therefore one picture, or two separate pictures?

Oh wait. WAITWAITWAITWAITWAIT. You're using the other date system. I go on MM/DD/YY. Nevermind. xd.png Well, now you know my birthday for future use.

January 8th? xd.png I go DD/MM/YY right now. ^^'

Do you want the chickens separate?

Separate would be good. smile.gif

I guess you could make me a birthday thing when it actually is my birthday then. I could make something for you on your birthday too.

Okay!

I'll probably start anyways, because why not. xd.png Plus, I'm picky, so it'll take a while. c:

Mine's May 16th, though it'll be in my signature when it's close. xd.png In case you didn't know.

EDIT: ...THE ROOSTER. Just. No. DX

user posted imageuser posted image

I know, the rooster looks horrid, and I'm sorry. DX I can try again if you'd like...

Edited by seacatsmew

Skinny chickens? Too skinny... ;-;

Nah, just kidding. I do want them to be a bit fatter though. Maybe if you added one mare layer under the hen so it didn't look so much like a straight line? The rooster would look better if you started to body higher up on the neck. Then the body would be fatter and make the head not look so fat. Only have those two thing, the rest is good. smile.gif

This is what happens when I draw them at 11. xd.png Okay, of course, anyways! (That gives me a chance to attempt to fix that rooster!)

EDIT: They look better now.

user posted imageuser posted image

Edited by seacatsmew

Yay! Chickens!

*goes off to figure up how to arrange them*

Wait. Silly idea. Recolor these chickens blue.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

xd.png Blue chickens? Okay...

EDIT: Blue chickens!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by seacatsmew

xd.png Blue chickens? Okay...

EDIT: Blue chickens!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

xd.png Thanks for the recoil or. Now to stun people with the sheer randomness of blue chickens!

I just made an animation. Nothing too big or anything, and it's simple, but...

user posted image

The eyes. They glow.

I think the colors might need to be fixed though... Is it just me, or does it seem to jump colors too fast? Or am I just paranoid?

Since I fall into DC, I always find pixel arts adorable. x3

A random question: What kind of painting do you think is easier? The answer can be eggs, dragons, ponies, people and etc. (listed these because I saw your works in the OP)

Either eggs or people, truthfully. Except the people I randomly draw turn out weird so they look like they're waaay too skinny. And hands are hard when you're using pixels.

Eggs can be annoying to get the colors perfect, though.

Hmm... Each thing has its pros and cons, but those two are the easiest to do. c: (Well, at least, that's my opinion.)

Well I was a bit surprise that you think people may be easy to draw biggrin.gif For me that's quite difficult... Then how about by the traditional way? I meant, non-pixel arts. Maybe watercolor, or simply sketch.