Kingy

Kingy's Art

Hey everyone!

I'm pretty sure I'm in the right place for this... biggrin.gif

Anyway I was just going to open up this thread to shamelessly advertise that I am open to drawing(digitally) avatars(like mine) for eggs.

I am open to doing more than just avatars(I will give examples if asked) if you are willing to give more/better eggs.

The reason I am doing this is because I am trying to collect the types of dragons for my scroll that I just can't seem to grab or trade for.

The number of eggs I want depends on the type of egg it is, if it is more rare I will probably only ask for one. If you are wondering about a certain egg being okay in exchange just PM me.

I will take 2 request in exchange for eggs at a time so just comment:

what you want - with an example preferably - and what eggs you are offering in exchange and I will PM you!

Requests

1. Open

2. Open

Finished Requests

1. sapphiredragon73

Examples of my art

Headshots/Avatars(colored or no color)

My Avatar Sketch w/ some color No color

Eggs I would like to get in exchange

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

Also if I do draw something for you and you use it, I would greatly appreciate if you could maybe put a credit in your signature. This is not required but I would love you if you do!

Edited by Kingy

you have to summon your own GoN no one can give it to you

Indeed you are right! I was just going through putting eggs I have not had yet lol thanks for telling me!

Just another example of my art I found on my computer.

user posted image

Neat! I gotta ask, are you any good at drawing humanoids?

Well the only humanoid thing I've drawn lately is a she-elf, but I don't draw humanoids often so it's not the best example of my best drawing skills.

Here is an example, however it is just a sketch so I hope it's okay.

Your art is wonderful!

I was wondering if you could draw my OC, Vengeance. He's the reddish grey dragon all over my signature, haha.

Here is his reference

I have 2 eggs to offer; a soulpeace and a 2nd gen copper.

If you want other dragons you can go ahead and look around in my scroll. I can breed pretty much whatever, but some of my rares are on cooldown, so if you wanted them bred you might have to wait for a week or so. Link to my scroll is in my sig.

Thanks!

Request I finished for Saphiredragon73

user posted image

Request are still open!

Ooh! Might I request 2 pieces (full-sized if possible) of my characters? I love how they'll look in your style! Let me just dig their pictures...

Artemis is somewhat vain, loves to preen in her spare time.

Rae is a zombie-thunder, she can't fly with those torn wings.

Payment wise, I can breed almost anything; currently I have 2 shiny hatchlings, a 4G Gold shimmer and a 3G silver tinsel. Would you like those? edit: they grew up. The 2G magi shimmerkin and 2G bronze tinsel is off limits though >~<" Those are given by friends. Otherwise, feel free to pilfer my scroll, I'm fine with almost anything. biggrin.gif

Edited by sharlykng

Nice! Can you draw this cat:

user posted image

I can breed the eggs you need.

Ooh! Might I request 2 pieces (full-sized if possible) of my characters? I love how they'll look in your style! Let me just dig their pictures...

Artemis is somewhat vain, loves to preen in her spare time.

Rae is a zombie-thunder, she can't fly with those torn wings.

Payment wise, I can breed almost anything; currently I have 2 shiny hatchlings, a 4G Gold shimmer and a 3G silver tinsel. Would you like those? edit: they grew up. The 2G magi shimmerkin and 2G bronze tinsel is off limits though >~<" Those are given by friends. Otherwise, feel free to pilfer my scroll, I'm fine with almost anything. biggrin.gif

For two full sized pieces I would have to ask for multiple eggs from my list since that is quite a few hours of drawing time.

If you can breed some of the eggs from my list just PM what they are and I can get any details from you I need for the request.

Also I apologize for not replying sooner.