DragonGirl10188

Drag's fancy art shoppe

DRAG'S FANCY ART SHOPPE

as if I haven't made enough already.

Hii and welcome to Drag's fancy art shoppe. I believe I have been drawing since I could hold a pencil, but only started to focus on it mid-2012, and I wasn't that good at that time, admittedly. I got my Wacom Bamboo tablet early 2013-ish, and went through a lot of breaks xd.png Eventually, wacom felt sorry for how much it kept breaking, and sent me an intuos c; please see my status which is at the bottom of this page as to if you can request or not!

art is completely free, but I do like to expand my scroll collection a bit, so if you'd like to drop me a 'tip'/egg, that'd be nice, but again, it's your choice!

my deviantart is zepiyn.deviantart.com ;o;

Art Status:

Dragon Requests: open!

Non-Dragon Requests: semi-closed (no humanoids please)

I may be slow. My intuos broke again (gg) and I'll be getting my new one on the 2nd of June, I also just got out of the hospital, but expect no more than a week's wait for your request ;w;

Join.Me

Yeah, I host join.me's c: tune in to see me drawing your request or just come along for the ride!

CLOSED, I'll do one soon.

EXAMPLES

these are all done with a wacom intuos tablet.

all charas belong to me unless otherwise stated

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image (chara belongs to Ruubixcube on deviantart)

user posted image (ehehe chara belongs to Switch on here, or rSwitch on deviantart)

Request something~

completely free unless you want to send me an egg on dc! c: your choice~

[color=purple][b]I'd like a request, please![/color][/b]
[b]Character(s) in image:[/b]
[b]Poses:[/b]
[b]Emotion:[/b]
[b]Background?:[/b]
[b]Text?:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

I'd like a request, please!

Character(s) in image: Please link me an image to any characters in the picture, or tell me what dragon/animal you'd like in the piece if it's not a specific character

Poses: Poses?

Emotion: Cute? Happy? Angry? Sad?

Background?: Only if you want. Please make it simple, or pass me an egg if you want it complicated

Text?: Any text and what font/color/size?

Other: Anything else? and if you want to offer me something in return ~

I really like Blusangs, Nhiostripes, Frostbites, Brutes, Frostbites, Glaucus Drakes, Nebulas, Pillows, Red-Finned Tidals, Tri-Horns, Tsunamis, Two-Headed of any kind, Any Hybrid and Shimmers! c: But I'll accept anything~

FINISHED REQUESTS

nope

Edited by DragonGirl10188

Character(s) in image: Blue Nebula please! smile.gif And s1 hatchling.

Poses: The mother blue is lying down by her hatchling. I'd like the wings to be showing smile.gif

Emotion: Affectionate

Background?: None

Text?: GalaxyPassion13

Other: Can it be small enough to fit on a signature? Thanks!

I'm pretty much the biggest nebula fan that DC has ever seen (Making a research center on them xd.png), can't wait to see how it turns out!

Edited by GalaxyPassion13

Character(s) in image: Blue Nebula please! smile.gif And s1 hatchling.

Poses: The mother blue is lying down by her hatchling. I'd like the wings to be showing smile.gif

Emotion: Affectionate

Background?: None

Text?: GalaxyPassion13

Other: Can it be small enough to fit on a signature? Thanks!

I'm pretty much the biggest nebula fan that DC has ever seen (Making a research center on them xd.png), can't wait to see how it turns out!

Ehehe I love Nebulas too <33

Accepted c:

I'll have to start it tomorrow ~ but I'll get it done soon! Thanks for the request~

I'll also make a sig version for you :'3

Character(s) in image: Female Neglected, about 4-5 male and female pillow hatchies

Poses: its hard to explain, but the pillow babys will surround the ND and be all like MAMA and LOVE MEH and the ND is all like OMG here an example of what I would like it to look like -> Here

Emotion: Pillows: playful, and hungry ND: scared and overwhelmed

Background?: none

Text?: out of the group of pillows, a few could say stuff like MAMA? or just a heart or something biggrin.gif

Other: Could it be small enough to put in my sig? Thanks!

Edited by shelbell

Yoz, your art improved loads! biggrin.gif Sadly I haven't been able to draw much this year (none I think) and it's going to get worse... School's been making me her slave sad.gif

Can't wait to see a Neb, I haven't done those yet hahahah

Character(s) in image: Female Neglected, about 4-5 male and female pillow hatchies

Poses: its hard to explain, but the pillow babys will surround the ND and be all like MAMA and LOVE MEH and the ND is all like OMG here an example of what I would like it to look like -> Here

Emotion: Pillows: playful, and hungry ND: scared and overwhelmed

Background?: none

Text?: out of the group of pillows, a few could say stuff like MAMA? or just a heart or something biggrin.gif

Other: Could it be small enough to put in my sig? Thanks!

Accepted! Sounds really cute <3

@Sharly

Aww, that sucks ;-; you're a really great artist too and thanks! c:

Ehehe, I've only done one Neb in my life and it wasn't very good xd.png