TJ09

2014-05-31 - June Schedule

Thanks for the information, looking forward to the new features! wub.gif

I do have to say I like this break. I remember back in 2008 we didn't have a lot of new dragons come out, and not all the time. Having one -two new breeds every month like clock work kind of is not as much fun... because it kinda makes them less special than if there are less dragons released or not as often.

I agree with this. It's hard to really "savor" the new releases when there's another one right on top of it. Maybe they can be spaced out a little more, like alternating months? The longer breaks also allow me to catch up on my other scroll goals without having to time everything so I have no eggs for the next release. ::shrug::

I agree with this. It's hard to really "savor" the new releases when there's another one right on top of it. Maybe they can be spaced out a little more, like alternating months? The longer breaks also allow me to catch up on my other scroll goals without having to time everything so I have no eggs for the next release. ::shrug::

If we alternated releases though, we are cutting the number of dragons released in a year by half. If I'm not mistaken, a large part of the monthly release was to try to get through the rather sizable collection of completed concepts so the artists' work doesn't continue to languish for years waiting for something to become of it.

If we alternated releases though, we are cutting the number of dragons released in a year by half. If I'm not mistaken, a large part of the monthly release was to try to get through the rather sizable collection of completed concepts so the artists' work doesn't continue to languish for years waiting for something to become of it.

Right on ! Keep them coming smile.gif

I really wish there will be a tutorial to how make a neglected on the encyclopedia.

Something you unlock when yu click on a ND.

It would be really wonderful if something official like that could finally explain it, so that everybody can try to get one knowing the rules! It makes me really sad that we cannot talk about them on this forum. they are a part of DC, so it's silly their absence here.

Edited by Naruhina_94

I for one am relieved, I'm overloaded with dragons right now and I've begun to start seeing new ones as a bit of an impediment to my breeding projects. Getting dragons we could breed ourselves was a great birthday gift; I for one would like to see less dragons released overall given how many double releases we've had in the last year.

Good. That means I'll have a month to catch up and get any eggs I'm missing....which is quite a few. There were just so many.

I really wish there will be a tutorial to how make a neglected on the encyclopedia.

Something you unlock when yu click on a ND.

It would be really wonderful if something official like that could finally explain it, so that everybody can try to get one knowing the rules! It makes me really sad that we cannot talk about them on this forum. they are a part of DC, so it's silly their absence here.

There are no "rules"- it's a matter of precise timing and a lot of help from your friends, for most people.

There's a whole neglected forum, if you want to discuss it that badly, though.

Can't wait to flood the request board after the Encyclopedia is revealed for enhancing features, like skin and scale samples.

There are no "rules"- it's a matter of precise timing and a lot of help from your friends, for most people.

There's a whole neglected forum, if you want to discuss it that badly, though.

When you picked up an egg from the AP it had 7 days and 30 minutes before it died some monthes ago. Suddenly this has changed to 7 days for both eggs from cave and AP, with no warning from this official forum and even people on that forum don't know about it.

I bet there are a lot of people that don't know how to make a ND, which is the exact time of Unfog and how many fan sites do you need and which ones.

Some official infos from the game that allows you to do exactly what to do would be great. There could even be 100 ND science forums, this does't change that is absurd not having discussions about them here on the official forum or more infos in-game. I see the Ecyclopedia as a wonderful way to fix this.

Edited by Naruhina_94

I was really hoping there would be a release, given that the anniversary one was not what I'd hoped for.

But, new features are nice, too.

And thank you for letting us know so that we know we can continue what we're doing smile.gif

Edited by daba555

When you picked up an egg from the AP it had 7 days and 30 minutes before it died some monthes ago. Suddenly this has changed to 7 days for both eggs from cave and AP, with no warning from this official forum and even people on that forum don't know about it.

I bet there are a lot of people that don't know how to make a ND, which is the exact time of Unfog and how many fan sites do you need and which ones.

Some official infos from the game that allows you to do exactly what to do would be great. There could even be 100 ND science forums, this does't change that is absurd not having discussions about them here on the official forum or more infos in-game. I see the Ecyclopedia as a wonderful way to fix this.

The reason why ND discussion on the forums were banned is because some of the posts encouraged multiscrolling to the point where it couldn't be controlled. I can see the same problem happening over and over again. I gather that you didn't know that.

This isn't about how to make NDs anyways, and there are plenty of ways you can find it out yourself.

As a person who HAVE made NDs there isn't an ~exact time~ of unfog, nor is there a fixed rule of how many fan sites you need, it's touch and go and judging on your idea that there is some...sort of equation...perhaps you need to look around a bit more on how to make NDs and make a bit of an effort before demanding that there must needs to be some sort of information that must be given; google is your friend, after all biggrin.gif

Edited by ylangylang

That change happened well over a year ago, maybe two years? That's very old

news.

In any case, I don't think we'll be seeing that kind of info in the Encyclopedia, since it is a traditional rite-of-passage to work it out without official help. wink.gif

When you picked up an egg from the AP it had 7 days and 30 minutes before it died some monthes ago.

I don't believe the eggs ever actually had 7 days and 30 minutes until they died. It was just a matter of when the display changed. It did affect ND experiments but only because people were used to thinking their eggs still had 30 minutes left when they went to 0 days on the display.

Edited by purplehaze

I don't believe the eggs ever actually had 7 days and 30 minutes until they died. It was just a matter of when the display changed. It did affect ND experiments but only because people were used to thinking their eggs still had 30 minutes left when they went to 0 days on the display.

This. The counter used to change to show the new time remaining on the half-hour, now it changes on the hour.

Also, making NDs isn't an exact science, either, and I don't think I'd enjoy it as much if it were.

And now you're on the verge of starting an ND making discussion on the forums anyway, guys. xP

On an unrelated note, I wonder what/when/if any new features will actually emerge this month. The encyclopedia seems like a given, but I really do hope more changes are made too. Somehow I'm skeptical that anything will be changed, though, given how long things have taken to be changed in the past - but I hope I'm proven wrong.

i came here worried that i had missed a drop, glad i didn't biggrin.gif

looking forward to these new features cool.gif

heres hoping for a new BSA feature

I am glad for the fact there won't be another release. I am still trying to get someone to help me get the other two Avatars....hard to obtain them and I don't want to offset the fact my Change has a mate already...

I am glad for the fact there won't be another release. I am still trying to get someone to help me get the other two Avatars....hard to obtain them and I don't want to offset the fact my Change has a mate already...

laugh.gif I still don't even have an Avatar at all. So I'm kinda feeling like you. Although the last few drops were relatively easy to get, I don't mind we have no new release now. I hope the Encyclopedia will be introduced soon. I'm really looking forward to getting to know more about the wonderful breeds!

As for a discussion I noticed on one of the earlier pages: I don't mind the monthly 2 dragon drop. With a list of over 600 completed dragon requests (yep... counted them in Excel smile.gif ) and who knows how many dragon requests we don't know about because they were sent to TJ directly instead of posted here on the forums, it would be a shame if we'd have to wait years and years and years to see any of the dragons released.

That said, I AM glad we'll have a release of features this month instead of dragons. I just hope we'll have a (more than) normal release in July. There are sure a lot of dragons I'd love to see in-cave!