TJ09

2014-05-31 - June Schedule

Is it true that the Dragon Encyclopedia has been in work for years?

Thanks for the heads up - this certainly makes it more relaxed for me knowing for sure smile.gif

Somewhat relieved there's no dragon release, since I accidentally locked myself. X'D Even better, more time to work on other projects and collect Avatars! C:

Can't wait to see what these new features will bring!

After not being able to participate in the birthday new dragon release, this is disappointing.

Thank you, though, for the new features.

Exciting! I don't mind one bit. I'm one of those peeps who were severely disappointed when they saw it as an April Fools joke and was greatly amused when they learned that it was happening after all.

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

Ah, thank goodness. Now I can stuff my scroll again without guilt. Thanks for the heads up, TJ!

Thanks for the heads up! Seriously looking forward to the new features! happy.gif

Thanks for all you do for us TJ, it is very much appreciated.

Works for me. Maybe I'm just exhausted at the moment but I welcome a short break from releases. tongue.gif Advance notice is nice though, thank you.

Works for me. Maybe I'm just exhausted at the moment but I welcome a short break from releases. tongue.gif Advance notice is nice though, thank you.

Yep! Lovely way to avoid any complaints as well!

This whole regular release thing every month really isn't working out very well? xd.png I swear every month there is always a change.

flitzthesoulreaper  Posted on May 31 2014, 03:37 PM

QUOTE (Dimar @ May 31 2014, 03:36 PM)

Yep! Lovely way to avoid any complaints as well!

I agree and Thank you TJ!

I can't say I really care for the new features. I always thought that's what a wiki is for..

At least I know not to keep egg slots open now.

heck ye, time for breeding Avatars and more progress on the encyclopedia. I'm good with that.

Thanks, TJ! Can't wait to see what's going on! smile.gif

This whole regular release thing every month really isn't working out very well?

I like it and thinks it works very well. I look forward to it. So many dragons on that completed list....I want them all. lol

Edited by MedievalMystic

Not so worried about the encyclopedia, but really do appreciate the advance notice.