TJ09

2014-05-31 - June Schedule

I don't think that's entirely accurate. The times may vary, the release may be delayed (1PM on Sunday instead of midnight on Saturday to Sunday) or pulled up to the front (1PM Saturday, instead of 1PM Sunday), delayed for technical reasons, but so far I think we've been covered pretty much every month, besides I think January.

I've checked to see when we've had release and we didn't have. Here's an overview (going back in time, most recent release on top)

RED = No release

PURPLE = Holiday Release

DC Birthday Release 2014 (3 Avatars)

May 2014 Release (Frostbite, Falconiform)

April 2014 Release (Glaucus Drake, Howler Drake)

March 2014 Release (Fever Wyvern, Brute)

February 2014 Release (Valentine: Radiant Angel)

January 2014: Nothing (or if you will: Prizes being handed out, but like I said back then, I don't really call that a release)

December 2013 Release (Christmas: Solstice)

November 2013 Late release (Nhiostrife Wyvern) (delayed to give the Halloween dragons time to grow up which was already announced in October)

October 2013 Release (Halloween: Grave)

September 2013 release (Yellow Crowned, Red-Finned Tidal)

August 2013 Release (Duotone, two-headed Lindwurm Purple and Green)

July 2013 Release (Bleeding Moon, Imperial Fleshcrowne)

June 2013: no Release

DC Birthday Release 2013 (7 dragon madness: Seragamma Wyvern, Blacktip, Coppers, Hellhorse, Black Tea, Gilded Bloodscale, Black capped Teimarr)

May 2013 Normal Release: Not done because of the 7 dragons released later that month.

April 2013 Release (Soulpeace, Royal Crimson)

March 2013 Release (Speckle Throated)

February 2013 Release (Valentine: Arsani)

January 2013: New prize dragons

ETA: with thanks to edwardelricfreak, added JUne 2013 with no release.

Alright then, so I was wrong. Is that really only as far back as the promised monthly releases go? I could swear more were cancelled than that.

Oh goodness, I was hoping it had already begun.

Welp, still looking forward to it. <3

Thank you everyone for your excitement for the new Dragon Encyclopedia. I shall close this now, to await TJ's anounsement.