TJ09

2014-05-31 - June Schedule

There will not be a dragon release in June. Instead, there will be an increased focus on new features, such as the Dragon Encyclopedia. More details on any changes to the site will be announced later.

Thanks for the info TJ!

Edit:

What? 2nd post? blink.gif

Edited by lilysally

Awe but yay new stuff!

Edit: wow, on the first page for once o.o and within the first five haha

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

Whooo, I'm glad, I won't have internet tomorrow, my Uncle is shutting if off early :/ I am also moving in a week. biggrin.gif

Excited to see the new features though.

I was expecting a new release, but we'll get the Encyclopedia instead! biggrin.gif I was waiting for this one a lot, can't wait for discovering new infos!! biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ for the new exciting features! happy.gif

Edit: Omg 1st page for the first time in my entire DC life (4 years) ohmy.gif But it's thanks to the new release time, I was always asleep before laugh.gif

Edited by MisunderstoodDreamer

Awesome! Now I can work on a new lineage without worrying about new dragons. Can not wait for the encyclopedia!

Awe. Sucks about the no new release but oh well.

Cant wait for the new features.

Edit: First Page n.n

Edited by Enalahs

Sounds good. No worries about being locked for a while. At least we can work on getting some more avatars as breeding stock. wink.gif Can't wait for new features! xd.png

Edited by Raphy

Sounds good to me, can't wait for some new features. This gives me some time to get back to some breeding projects/lineages that need some work.

Good to know! Thank you for the heads up now no worrying About empty slots~

Cool, so I don't have to worry about being locked for the month. Pretty excited about these new features smile.gif

Oh, this is lovely news! This will give me plenty of time to hunt and try to breed avatars and work on a lineage project of mine!

Although I would have loved to see a new dragon release, I'm very happy we get new features! I'm especially looking forward to the encyclopedia! I hope we'll get a lot more background info on all the breeds. That would be awesome!

Encyclopedia? Sounds interesting. biggrin.gif Thank you for the information!