Lady_Lunevis

✫ lu's art ✫

Okay so HOLY CRAP I kinda died from DC for awhile ^^; Tisk, tisk, IRL...

Lunevisss, your art is coming so pretty! =D I love that art up there of the tiger! =3 The hands are GORGEOUS also! ^u^/ Keep being fabulous, alright~? ;D

Also, I think the Butterfly Princess update is cute =D Anatomy can be tough ugh! Don't worry D=

WELCOME BACKKKK //tackles

it's nice to hear from you again!! ; v ; <33

ohhh my gosh thank you so much!!! <33 i'm so glad to hear that holy crap,,, you keep being fabulous as well post more of those lovely drawings of yours : ^ )

ohh thank you so much!! <333 yeah i need to get used to drawing digitally : ' ^ ) but ohh thank you!!!

anatomy is hard holy crap all i can really do is practise more and more, i suppose!!

user posted image

eyy more progress : ^ )

also note!!! i'm so sorry but i'm going to have to put butterfly princess request on hold until winter break starts (so in a week or so) because i have art assignments from both art class and english class so it's a little chaotic right now : ^ (

though i will post a few pictures of what i'm doing for class!! : ^ )

ok so second-last day of school until winter break, which means most of my assignments have already been handed in. thus, HUGE art dump of just literally everything i've been doing for the past few weeks--be warned, long post! i tried to keep the images pretty small oops

firstly; i finished the drawing, eyy : ^ )

user posted image

i actually rly like the face but omg gotta practise hair

and a series of small portraits i did for my english project--we had to draw our characters. these are really messy and i'm not too proud of them since i had about one or two hours for each and i was experimenting with new things--but overall it was really fun!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

you can see i pretty much gave up one the last two : ' ^ )

and finally, huge file, but this is my project from art for the next two weeks--during winter break, i'm supposed to finish this thing and i'm kicking myself for choosing something like this : ' ^ |

its really fun tho but. oh my god major eyestrain

user posted image

why did i choose the large canvas

wow haha i dump so much art in here i am so sorry

i've drawn more than 24 hours just collectively in a week or so i'm so proud of myself yet at the same time i'm dead on the inside

it's almost 2 am gonna dump these here since i probably won't get much further today

i really like how they're turning out!!! i haven't drawn many guys before and i haven't done digital in a while so this is nice : ^ )

user posted image

christmas present for a friend i'm half considering giving, half not : ' ^ | i honestly don't know if my skill this far is giftable for christmas, LOL. if not i'll just randomly colour it in and write her a story and throw this in too LOL.

user posted image

friend is drawing me something for christmas and she asked me to draw her a ref for my oc, duke lefevre!!! so here he is the little jellyfish head

well his face at least shh clothes are hard

Wow Lune, these really took off! Do you think you could draw a person with Vectors? (Not commissioning just asking)

user posted image

And make them distinguishable but visible?

But Lunevisssssss

Where's my christmas present? Butterfly Princess gosh dangit I need a new phone wallpaper

Congratz on totalling up your art time. Rember, you always get better for each time you draw, and you are getting to the point where you should charge for commissions lol. Keep at it!

Wow Lune, these really took off! Do you think you could draw a person with Vectors? (Not commissioning just asking)

user posted image

And make them distinguishable but visible? 

ohh thank you so much!!! <333

d/w about it i still take requests!! : ^ )

ohhh vectors <333 elfen lied <333

i'll try my best!!! those will be a little hard to draw bc wow hands what but i'll try my best. : ^ )

any specific person tho or just a random someone??

But Lunevisssssss

Where's my christmas present? Butterfly Princess gosh dangit I need a new phone wallpaper

Congratz on totalling up your art time. Rember, you always get better for each time you draw, and you are getting to the point where you should charge for commissions lol. Keep at it!

omg weep i'm so sorry </33333 i'll try my best these past few weeks have been crazy busy like. why this rifp

i will get butterfly princess done!!! shes so pretty bless

ohh thank you so much!!! i'm probably going to have to do a lot more art next week too because i have to finish up that art project i have for school, and i wanna do a bit on requests too <333

ohh thank you so much <333 i'm really glad to hear that ive improved <33

omg i don't know about charging for commissions OOO: for one i get them done super slowly so that would suck xd.png and omg i'm honoured to think that you believe i'm getting to that level!!! i'm probably going to remain just casually drawing though ^^ as i always thought this would be more of a hobby than anything.

of course it's a hobby i want to be really really talented at someday

thank you <333 i'll try my best!!

user posted image

rIP blurry ipad camera

this is due next week and i never want to see this again

but more wip!!!! i'll probably finish it next year LOL

you cant really see from the camera but god those tiny details hurt

still, i'm really proud of how this is looking so far!! <33

user posted image

i finALLY finished the thing holy cr ap it's been like a month of tears and hard work

ok seriously though to draw this i had to lean over a table awkwardly pressing itself into my ribs rIP its so nice to breathe normally again

this was a lot of fun!!! my first big project and aaa i really like how it turned out <333

now to work on requests and my gifts for the end of the semester!

user posted imageuser posted image

lineart of butterfly princess is done!!! posting this before i probably mess it up w colouring rip

and a quick little sketch i did to test out a new brush eyyy

*Sniff Sniff*

I SMELL THE PRINCESS (sorry too much League lol)

Wow gj! It looks great and im looking foward to the colored version.

user posted image

i finALLY finished the thing holy cr ap it's been like a month of tears and hard work

ok seriously though to draw this i had to lean over a table awkwardly pressing itself into my ribs rIP its so nice to breathe normally again

this was a lot of fun!!! my first big project and aaa i really like how it turned out <333

Holy WHUT.

This is amazing omg. =OOO You did so well!!! >o< It looks so gorgous imjealouslol omggg >w<

And you anime is improving a lot! =) I like the way you draw the faces~ especially, and then the hair is just *u*

Keep up the good work! thumbs_up.png

*Sniff Sniff*

I SMELL THE PRINCESS (sorry too much League lol)

Wow gj! It looks great and im looking foward to the colored version.

YES THE PRINCESS INDEED

omg league eyyy : ^ )

ooo thank you so much!!!! <33 i'll work hard holla

Holy WHUT.

This is amazing omg. =OOO You did so well!!! >o< It looks so gorgous imjealouslol omggg >w<

And you anime is improving a lot! =) I like the way you draw the faces~ especially, and then the hair is just *u*

Keep up the good work!  thumbs_up.png

ahhh omg thank you so much!!! <333 i actually fixed some parts today--i'll see if i can get a better quality picture in higher lighting holla : ^ )

thank you so much though!!! it makes me so happy to hear that aa <333 and omg no don't be more like i'm jealous of your amazing art

aa thank you!! <333 yeah i'm working hard on my anime-style and digital work since i'm not as good at drawing in that sort of style than realism--i'll try my best! but either way, thank you aa <333 lovely to hear from you again! : ^ )

Oh heya! Haven't been here for a long time...

You're doing very well for the hairs and as I always say...you're doing better in papers xDD

user posted image

And I really really really like this one! Undoubtedly! Well done on this!

Edited by Shelybear

Oh heya! Haven't been here for a long time...

You're doing very well for the hairs and as I always say...you're doing better in papers xDD

And I really really really like this one! Undoubtedly! Well done on this!

omg ey!!! <33 nice to see you again, how are you doing?? : ^ )

ohh thank you so much!!! <3333 yeah i feel like my traditional has really improved by leaps and bounds . . . my digital still needs some rough tuning and maybe another half year of practise. xd.png

i'm planning to just do some redraws and cool thingies when this thread finally hits one-year anniversary, though! we're pretty close <333 ( shhh months don't matter )

ohh thank you so much!! <33 i'm really proud of that one aaa it really helped me study value and drawing little details : ^ )

I'm good thanks for asking <3 Just busy with my school works...

Yeah I'm quite impressed that you draw those architectural details and also, the lamp. I usually pay much much more attention to architectural parts in one's painting rather than figures (sorry about that). I indeed like the atmosphere you tried to create and the beautiful building xD

It's good that you plan to redraw some of the drawings. As a rule of thumb, myself found it more helpful to learn from your own drawings, by comparing them with others' works. Well, you can say that's because I'm doing bad and that's probably the reason I have to redraw them again and again. But that's really helpful. You can always know what and how to improve by doing that <3 At least this process helped me alot.png!

Looking forward to your works in the future<33

user posted image

Wowzers. So I've been stalking your art without posting anything and this piece is just astonishing. For the first two seconds I saw this, I thought it was a black and white photo. Congrats.

I'm good thanks for asking <3 Just busy with my school works...

Yeah I'm quite impressed that you draw those architectural details and also, the lamp. I usually pay much much more attention to architectural parts in one's painting rather than figures (sorry about that). I indeed like the atmosphere you tried to create and the beautiful building xD

It's good that you plan to redraw some of the drawings. As a rule of thumb, myself found it more helpful to learn from your own drawings, by comparing them with others' works. Well, you can say that's because I'm doing bad and that's probably the reason I have to redraw them again and again. But that's really helpful. You can always know what and how to improve by doing that <3 At least this process helped me alot.png!

Looking forward to your works in the future<33

anytime!! i'm glad to hear you're doing well <333

oh god pats you so much :cc i feel tbh i've been rly busy bc of school too rip

ahh thank you so much!!! yeah, all that design took me a while @__@ though at least it's good practise for drawing buildings in the future!

haha yes omg the lamp i love the lamp

awww thank you so much <333 you're too kind!!

yep! c: i know that i'm still a long ways from improving by leaps and bounds, but i do want to flatter my ego and just see how i've been doing in the year i began to start drawing xd.png it's a really big milestone for me!

ah, really?? that's super cool--i might try that, thank you!!

aaa omg ; v ; i'm sure you're not doing bad--i really want to see some of your art someday! your calenders are beautiful <33

ohh probably!! thank you--that really sounds like a good way to do things!

aa thank you <333 unfortunately it's that time of year when finals are present . . . i haven't had the time to sit down and draw lately :c but i'll definitely put up some more art when i can!

and aa i actually got the time to sketch a bit in class after finishing up my math test early . . . here are just a few really quick pencil drawings! c:

user posted image

i really have to practise more sideview rip

i haven't had much time to work on requests either frickle frackle i am so sorry i'll get on that as soon as i can!!

Wowzers. So I've been stalking your art without posting anything and this piece is just astonishing. For the first two seconds I saw this, I thought it was a black and white photo. Congrats.

OOPS I JUST SAW THIS POST NOW I AM SO SORRY

omg ohhh thank you so much <333 i'm literally so honoured omg aaa thank you!!! <333

stalk away--but do drop by and say hi! c: i really appreciate every single person that looks at my art, so thank you so much!! <33

ohhh geeze that makes me so happy to hear, thank you!! <3 i'm so happy to hear that ; v ; i worked really hard on this piece so it's really nice to see that it's been so well received!! <333

anytime!! i'm glad to hear you're doing well <333

oh god pats you so much :cc i feel tbh i've been rly busy bc of school too rip

ahh thank you so much!!! yeah, all that design took me a while @__@ though at least it's good practise for drawing buildings in the future!

haha yes omg the lamp i love the lamp

awww thank you so much <333 you're too kind!!

yep! c: i know that i'm still a long ways from improving by leaps and bounds, but i do want to flatter my ego and just see how i've been doing in the year i began to start drawing xd.png it's a really big milestone for me!

ah, really?? that's super cool--i might try that, thank you!!

aaa omg ; v ; i'm sure you're not doing bad--i really want to see some of your art someday! your calenders are beautiful <33

ohh probably!! thank you--that really sounds like a good way to do things!

aa thank you <333 unfortunately it's that time of year when finals are present . . . i haven't had the time to sit down and draw lately :c but i'll definitely put up some more art when i can!

and aa i actually got the time to sketch a bit in class after finishing up my math test early . . . here are just a few really quick pencil drawings! c:

i really have to practise more sideview rip

i haven't had much time to work on requests either frickle frackle i am so sorry i'll get on that as soon as i can!!

Those eyes are cute. lol.

Stop keeping saying thank you to me <3 You deserve it. xDDD

Well I'm quite busy with my final atm (thanks god there's only one more to go!) and I'm planning to improve or totally redo some of my drawings, just to make them better and help me get higher score on my design module... I don't have any of them scanned yet and all of them are far away from finish. One of the reasons was that they are all soooooo big - always in A1 size. However I definitely will have all my works scanned by the end of the academic year (and I have to). So I probably will let you see them after that. Hopefully I will have some things good enough to show-off by that time xD

But just don't expect too much. They are just plans and sections. No figures or animals or anything interesting at all.

Thanks for the praise to calendar <3 It was Mage who did the amazing works on drawing =P

Keep it up :))

Edited by Shelybear

Those eyes are cute. lol.

Stop keeping saying thank you to me <3 You deserve it. xDDD

Well I'm quite busy with my final atm (thanks god there's only one more to go!) and I'm planning to improve or totally redo some of my drawings, just to make them better and help me get higher score on my design module... I don't have any of them scanned yet and all of them are far away from finish. One of the reasons was that they are all soooooo big - always in A1 size. However I definitely will have all my works scanned by the end of the academic year (and I have to). So I probably will let you see them after that. Hopefully I will have some things good enough to show-off by that time xD

But just don't expect too much. They are just plans and sections. No figures or animals or anything interesting at all.

Thanks for the praise to calendar <3 It was Mage who did the amazing works on drawing =P

Keep it up :))

ahh thank you so much!! <33

i say thank you a lot, regardless. xd.png one last one; thank you for your kind words! c: it makes me happy to hear such things <33

oh geeze i understand ;;; we're preparing for semester change and finals; thus, i haven't had any time to really sit down and draw between school and doing housework rip

ohh good luck!! that sounds so cool <33 my goodness, really??? wow--you must be doing some really amazing work! c:

sounds good--i'll look forwards to when you finally scan your beautiful drawings! ohh, i'm excited. ; v ;

aaa don't worry!! i'm sure they're very interesting--like i said, i'm really excited! c:

ahhhh no problem!!! <33 yeah, Mage has some really great art!!! //stalks art threads//

still you two working together is amazing <33 i love the calenders so much; can't wait to see more!!

ohh thank you <33

user posted image

halfway through the colouring for butterfly princess!!! i just have to add some shading, touch up some finer lines, and do the little details / v \

and then the weapon good lord

small art update for this week!!

user posted image

we did some printmaking in class. c: lino cut isn't really my thing--i'm not too fond of having to carve, but overall it was a fun experience!

user posted image

photography is art, right? i took this picture of my dog and gahh i love it so much <33

user posted image

sorry for the small image; i had some free time to draw in class. i really miss traditional it's been a while!! will finish this up sometime.

Edited by Lady_Lunevis