Lady_Lunevis

✫ lu's art ✫

WELCUM *^*

Lol yah So you got one, eh? =3 I'm happy for you! I must say, it's fairly good as far as I've gone (not very far btw LOL!) But we'll see as we go on =P

Hahaha I might relate!

Yeah, it does =/ Honestly though, I'm sometimes somewhat negative (not in a grumpy way, but rather a more lacking-self-confidence way,) and my mom is like "don't be mopey!" here and there and all of that ^^; I try my best to be in a good mood though, especially when I'm out and about.

Oh yes, definitely! I tend to look around every now and then and I find some nice things sometimes! Good for inspiration at times!

Yes, it's good to be thankful for friends! It's also good when you find friends that actually are friends ^^; Sadly I'm not too connected with most of my IRL friends because of IRL crap and all of that junk =/ But I still try anyway, because friends are important!

That's cool! I'm sure you'll have a good time!

Yeah, I find it very good to pass time! xd.png Though I get carpal tunnel sometimes, where it really sucks when I'm out because I don't have a splint for my wrist =/ If you know how that is. Some people don't know about it, so ^^;

Yeah, my mom is especially busy now; I don't see her as much at home because of her work schedule, so it's sad. But I try to be around her a lot when I can!

Yup yup! And then we'd be THE ULTIMATE COMBO WITH NO WEAKNESSES BUUHUHUHUUHUUU lol jk jk rofl xd.png

Yeah, and as long as it doesn't hurt anyone or make them feel bad! =3 Otherwise it's not too bad x3

Yeah, I really shouuuuld~! I always have a hard time writing romance or anything like that; I seem to enjoy adventure/fantasy writing. Fantasy is especially good because you can make a lot go around something that doesn't exist! x3 If that makes sense.

I totally understand how that is! I'm always worried about how my stuff is and comes out and if it makes sense to people reading it and aaaaahhh a bunch more ;;

Oooo!!! Omg I'd love to see it if you did it! 8D

Ugh yes sharing feels ;; It's like "n-n-nooo why did why- just- OMG WHY!? Th-the proportions are just so bad omg hack cough gag DIE" when I look over my REALLLY old art! ><; I just feel so awful about it lololol

LOL yah! And I'm sure they do, as much as I feel like a bother sometimes ;; but I feel like a bother often anyways~. When people are like "uugh just wth do you wunt" I'm like "I-I'M SORRY IF I BOTHERED YOU, B-BUT ;_;" and all of that lol.

LOL I tried learning Hiragana once and I failed tragically LOL it was supposed to be "able to learn in around a month" and I'm MOOOONTHS later and I haven't even touched in a long time! Laziness rules me a lot sadly >>;

Ahhh ;A; Thank you very much ahhhh <333 Sometimes I feel so unmotivated but THANK YOU for the good-luck-wish ^^ (is that wat you call it lol)

Yeah, when people can chase after things quickly I'm just like "How do you even? EwE;" and all of that. I wish I was that motivated lol.

I really should~ x3 It is a good idea indeed. And yup!

Lol good then I guess I'm good then huh. >w<

Uuuu ty and yw LOL idk I guess the flattering back and forth can be said with both xd.png

Thanks I'll try to not stress lol.

Yup yup me too! =) I enjoy those sorts of things and I like seeing what people do and what they end up doing with themselves~ art is truly lovely <3

yah =/

I guess that works, huhuhuuuu (pardon my weird typed-out laugh lol). I know a lot of artists use watermarks for all sorts of things, and I feel that my signature isn't enough sometimes for some reason ^^; It just feels easy to erase or something so I'm like "bahhhh what if someone gets rid of it somehow? ;_;" and all of that lololol.

Yeah, I ended up getting a Photobucket recently for my arts~ found that was the best way for things in case I for some reason NEEDED to get my art off there quickly or something. Handy, I suppose~! <3 I'm glad to hear it's a nice one though!

Yeah ;_; Thanks! And I gotcha!

LOL yus I had like more than half of this done last night but then I couldn't do the rest cause I really had to go ugh it was like midnight here XP So I finished it today rofl.

Yup yup it's still nice! c=

LOL and yw x3

Lol I'm perfectionist so I don't like to just leave my typos if I notice them not sure about you X'DDD

by E SLAMS FACE INTO DESK I DISAPPEARED AGAIN

school has been super super busy i am so so sorry

EYYY : ^ )

oh yesyes c: i haven't gone far either i've been way too busy lately and it's like blegghh why

but i'll probably have time on the weekend i'll see how it goes! c:

c:

aaaa :ccc yeah the thing is no one expects you to be happy all the time, but it's good to keep a positive attitude when doing things like writing or drawing! that way you motivate yourself and others too!!! but its ok to be sad too like no one is telling you to always be happy

oo that's good to hear!! ^^ just try your best don't stress yourself <33

omg eyy c: trutru!! they must be, aaaa. i need to walk around for a bit, my inspiration has been dead lately. xd.png ( hence why i don't have any works aaa )

oh yesyes!!

aaa i'm sorry to hear that!! :cc i'm the same way, i feel much more connected to a few of my online friends rather than irl laughs nervously stuff does happen sometimes yeah

they really are!!!

ooo cries thank you so much i hope so

of course, of course xd.png

aaa really?? that sucks, i'm so sorry ;cc i think i have a slight idea? if you don't mind, explaining it would be really nice. c:

omg oo really?? that sucks, i'm sorry to hear that :cc i hope you find some time with your mom!!! i feel the same; i hardly get to see my dad so it's important to treasure every single moment aaaa

omgLOLOL. NO SRSLY WE WILL WE'LL TAKE OVER THE WORLD WE'RE UNSTOPPABLE

tht's the best omg.

exactly, exactly!! c:

ooo adventure / fantasy is SOO nice i love reading those kind of things <33

omgLOL. yes, it does make sense!! i agree, though. fantasy really is nice sometimes bc it leaves quite a lot to imagination so its like eyy go wild lil buddy

aaaa ikr i feel so much im like ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; towards my writing i usually am the only one reading it lauGHS A LOT bc i'm always so nervous what others will think and the like rifp

omg AAA CRIES THANK YOU!!! i haven't had time, unfortunately D: but i'm planning to do stuff this weekend so we'll see how it turns out. <33

oh goD IKR ;; feelS ARE LIKE. OH BRUH OH GOD

oh god i fEE L i feel that way with my old art and writing i'm like why did i ever think this was a good idea : ' ^ )

omg aaaa ;;; don't do the thing!!! i'm sure you're not a bother!! a lot of people rly enjoy talking aaaa

i know how you feel tho and that feeling is awful aaa

omgLOLOL. yeah, languages are so hard |D i'm taking japanese in high school so we'll see how that goes shemurr

oh GOD IKR i should continue w chinese but i am so fricking lazy bye

omg AAAA i cRY YOU'RE SO SWEET <33 good luck!!! motivation comes in interesting ways

omgLOL. SAME. i wish i was so motivated and talented but then im like bleughh

it is!! do the thing

omgLOL. yesyes!!!

aaa ; v ; yes, truetrue. xd.png flattery is the greatest sometimes eyy

good luck!! just try to keep calm

omg eeyyy

samesame tbh <33 it's so cool like ohhh my god art is the best i love art rips shirt open let me talk to you about art breathes

omgLOL. no worries bruh i use huehue so like. weird laughs yeah

aa yeah they do!!!

yeah that's true signatures are great but sometimes they can be erased pretty easily :cc its upsetting to think someone would do such a thing by e

so yeah!! try the watermark thing it sucks but its pretty safe

EYYY sounds good!! c: yeah photobucket is rly nice enjoy it <33

omgLOLOl. gg omg go to sleep midnight's late--i feel tho i always end up staying rly late and regretting it like nani is this life

sounds good!! c: i'm so sorry it took me this long zooms to the pm too life is busy and it sucks BY E

yes it is c:

omgLOL. yeah no i'm just lazy as heck if i see i typo as long as it's not too bad i'll probably leave it LOL

unless i'm writing then its like zoom gotta do the thing

I need a tl;Dr for those essays above.

Normally here is where I'd compliment you but there's nothing new so I can't l.

If I had a dollar for every omgLOL up there, I'd be able to buy a figure I want.

Eeeeey Lunevis how's the arts going? I've been busy. I'm working on drawing out each creature featured in my comic. ALL THIRTY-THREE OF THEM. Then it's onto the dragons. Got about somewhere between twenty to thirty of them. Then characters, at around twenty to the mid twenties. //headdesk I should regret starting this project.

Oh, then something about LOCATION designing. Sheesh I feel smart setting this comic all over the dang continent. Deserts, forests, rainforests, oceans, grasslands, mountain ranges...

Ah, just look at us talking about our art woes :')

Heya<3

OMG this thread contains too many words so I was simple in the mood of "tl;dr" tongue.gif

It's good to see you're improving! I must say the hand drawings look amazing xd.png

I myself started to do some drawings recently (due to module requirements), which made me a bit panic because I couldn't draw well because of literally having no skills x.x I think I will finally get used to it since my major is tightly related to sketching...

Edited by Shelybear

I need a tl;Dr for those essays above.

Normally here is where I'd compliment you but there's nothing new so I can't l.

omg eyy <33

LOL. tl;dr: what even

omg crI ES yeah ikr im so sorry ,, ive been so busy lately B Y E all i can manage are quick little sketches that make me so : ' ^ )

If I had a dollar for every omgLOL up there, I'd be able to buy a figure I want.

Eeeeey Lunevis how's the arts going? I've been busy. I'm working on drawing out each creature featured in my comic. ALL THIRTY-THREE OF THEM. Then it's onto the dragons. Got about somewhere between twenty to thirty of them. Then characters, at around twenty to the mid twenties. //headdesk I should regret starting this project.

Oh, then something about LOCATION designing. Sheesh I feel smart setting this comic all over the dang continent. Deserts, forests, rainforests, oceans, grasslands, mountain ranges...

Ah, just look at us talking about our art woes :')

same think of all the books i could buy

oooo ey!!! they're ok : ' ^ ) i haven't been able to draw as much as i would've liked lately and i have next to no time / patience so my stuff lately is not. that good lAUGHS

ooo really?? that's so cool omg i admire how much you're able to work, you're so dedicated!!

oh jeS US CHRI ST good lu CK ,,,,,,, tht might take a while!! still you'll do great omg your arts are so nice <33

omg that project sounds like it's gonna take a while : ' ^ ) good luck!!

oh geeze really??? good luck!! yeah that sounds like a heckton to do :'3ccc you'll be fine though your art is so pretty!! <33

Heya<3

OMG this thread contains too many words so I was simple in the mood of "tl;dr" tongue.gif

It's good to see you're improving! I must say the hand drawings look amazing xd.png.png

I myself started to do some drawings recently (due to module requirements), which made me a bit panic because I couldn't draw well because of literally having no skills x.x I think I will finally get used to it since my major is tightly related to sketching...

omg eyy!! <33 it's so nice to hear from you agian!!

omgLOL. yeah it really does :'3cc hoping to pop out more arts here soon enough!! chats can get a little out of hand. xd.png

ohh thank you so much!! <333 ahh i'm so glad to hear that ; v ; sometimes i get really discouraged bc i look at others' arts and i'm like whoa why can't i do that but then i just try my best :'3cc drawing is a long-time practise, i suppose!!

ohh really?? that's so cool!! <33 i would love to see some of your drawings!!!

ahh really?? D: i'm sure you're oklay!! <33 just keep practising the thing!!

ohh really?? what's your major? c:

edit; frICK I FORGOT TO ADD THE NEW DRAWINGS haha look away now they're so bad

user posted image

user posted image

here they are!! the first is a quick headshot i did for english class--we're doing character analysis so we had to draw a quick face to match the character.

the second is my attempt at drawing in a more eastern style :'3cc i haven't done this forever so it's like by E

might attempt some pokemons / sharpie drawings next!! we'll see how it goes!!

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Much better.

Your realism is great, but I feel like your anime style is a bit lacking from all the realism you're doing seeing as how different the two styles are.

So while you're at it you could use the practise draw me a scythe wielding butterfly princess.

Edited by Enderkid

Much better.

Your realism is great, but I feel like your anime style is a bit lacking from all the realism you're doing seeing as how different the two styles are.

So while you're at it you could use the practise draw me a scythe wielding butterfly princess.

ayy thank <33

ohh thank you so much!! <33 yeah, i've noticed D: it's really hard to balance both styles bc they're so different and i'm like oh god why

oh my acutal god what is that

i'm torn between gasping at how beautiful that is and all the detail put into it and screaming at the details LOL

i love scythe wielding butterfly princess what's her name she's my new wife

thank you so much omg <333 i'll try my best LOL good golly

//flops on u

well now with my avatar finally completed after eleven hours of work, I'm just going to stay here, share a few lamingtons around and watch you draw. My hand is begging to be given a rest from drawing for a bit.

also today I released the last two of the seven ladybugs I successfully reared this year. Then my sister passed a grasshopper to me through the window. Then dad came into my room with another grasshopper. Summer in our garden is fun <3

also also I nabbed myself a couple of monster hunter plushies. They're so soft <33333

//flops on u

well now with my avatar finally completed after eleven hours of work, I'm just going to stay here, share a few lamingtons around and watch you draw. My hand is begging to be given a rest from drawing for a bit.

also today I released the last two of the seven ladybugs I successfully reared this year. Then my sister passed a grasshopper to me through the window. Then dad came into my room with another grasshopper. Summer in our garden is fun <3

also also I nabbed myself a couple of monster hunter plushies. They're so soft <33333

//catches u// eyyy

omg hh that's so cool <33 it looks amazing!!!

eyy sounds good c: //passes cookies// eyyy

sounds good LOL pls give your hand a rest

ohhh really?? that's so cool omg <333 i hope they find happiness in the wild!!

whoa that's so cool omg all these bugs OO: summer is really cool!!! it's winter here so things are pretty dark |D -1 weather is absolutely freezing D: i had to get the mail today and i died walking outside like omg it's so cool

omg EYYY <33 that's so cool i love pushies so much c: envies you omf

i can imagine aa <333

~

in other news

user posted image

lauGHS NERVOUSLY AND PUTS FACE IN HANDS AT MY DIGITAL DRAWING SKILLS

user posted image

lAUGHS EVEN NERVOUSER AT MY ANIMAL DRAWING SKILLS

it's a hit and miss process. :' ^ )

I am so tired! Wow that is cold!

So far a good start! Looking forward to the details later!

You will get better, don't give up. Have faith in yourself. I am here to support you like the others, don't feel nervous!

I am so tired! Wow that is cold!

So far a good start! Looking forward to the details later!

You will get better, don't give up. Have faith in yourself.  I am here to support you like the others, don't feel nervous!

omg aaa i hope you feel better now c: and ikr??? winter is coming (eyy got holla @ me) and it's gotten so chilly lately!!!!

ohh thank you so much i'm honoured <33 i shall update as i go on! c:

omg ohhh thank you so much!! yeah i'm just a little nervous since i haven't really drawn that much before, and i only have months of drawing experience compared to those who have been drawing for years and years; naturally, it makes me feel a little bit inferior and that's never a good thing : ' ^ )

you're right, though!!! everyone in this thread has been lovely in offering advice and compliments and giving me things to work on to improve <33 i love you guys, thank you all so much!! <33

thank you for this lovely message aaa it really lifted my spirits!!! <33 i'm so honoured aa thank you <33

~

and more process shots on the tiger! c: hoping shading will help the hind legs not look so derpy, but if not i'll just erase and try to figure anatomy out. |D

user posted image

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

It doesn't look bad so far, but I think something about the head is off and the paws seem a bit too small for a tiger.

Oh wow, that tiger is amazing! The legs are definitely a bit short and skinny, but the patterns are really cool!

Sorry for not commenting for such a long time, but you've really improved!

ooo huge apologies for disappearing for so long, life has been super busy! D: unfortunately that means i don't have much art to showcase either </3 but here are a few!!

It doesn't look bad so far, but I think something about the head is off and the paws seem a bit too small for a tiger.

ohh thank you so much!! <33 yeah the paws really bother me : ^ | i'm going to see if i can improve animal sketches in the future, i really do need to practise!

Oh wow, that tiger is amazing! The legs are definitely a bit short and skinny, but the patterns are really cool!

Sorry for not commenting for such a long time, but you've really improved!

ohh thank you so much!! <33 i'm so glad you like it aaa

ohh it's okay!! thank you for taking the time to comment now <33 thank you so much!! it really makes me happy to hear that i have improvement in my pieces. c:

user posted image

aaand the tiger is done!! c: i'm so sorry about the awkward angle photo, i hope you like! c:

user posted image

and this is a painting i'm currently working on in art class--it's due tomorrow so for now it's grabbed all my attention and caused a lot of worrying, gahh.

this is still a WIP rip most of the sideface and snout is unfinished bye

i really hope it's okay because this is my first time painting ever and i hardly know how to work a paintbrush, much less create a realistic animal. xd.png still, i really loved painting!! it was super fun and i hope to work more on things like this in the future. <3

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Wow the tiger looks great!

where's my butterfly princess

ohh thank <333

shh in the making i've like forgotten how to draw more anime styled rip

i'll try my best eyy!!

butterfly princess is best princess <33

user posted image

tfw your scanner doesn't pick up the soft lines

PUTS HEAD IN HANDS

she has a nose and mouth i swear on my firstborn

but yeah!!! butterfly princess bc holy crap what have you done to me i love drawing her

this isn't the actual request it's just a quick sketch to get myself back into the mode of drawing more anime-styled arts--i might try some digital sometime, too!!

i love her omf it was super fun to draw,, i feel like my style has changed what

edit; holy crap it looked so much better while i was drawing it now i just see little mistakes everywhere that keep bugging me,, might edit with a revised version soon enough : ' ^ |

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitake mushrooms

that looks great. The lines are solid, and it looks good with the soft lines for the nose/mouth barely visible, seeing as how that's the art style for Brave Frontier. Good job, i'm looking forward to the final version biggrin.gif

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitake mushrooms

that looks great. The lines are solid, and it looks good with the soft lines for the nose/mouth barely visible, seeing as how that's the art style for Brave Frontier. Good job, i'm looking forward to the final version biggrin.gif

LOL

nice save : ^ )

ohh thank you so much i'm so flatter <333

ah yesyes the no nose / mouth art style i see i see

it's so cute sometimes tbh i used to play a game--grand chase--that didn't add noses or mouths with the art and somehow it fit eyy

ohh thank you so much!! might take a while since i'm absolutely stacked with art assignments from class rn but i'll try my best!! <33

LUNEVIS!!!!!! Hai! <3!

Oh those hands look great so far! You do that anatomy so well!

What is bothering you about jt?

LUNEVIS!!!!!! Hai! <3!

Oh those hands look great so far! You do that anatomy so well!

What is bothering you about jt?

ohhh hello!!! <33 it's lovely to hear from you again!! how have you been?? c:

oh my gosh thank you so much <333 i try my best!! anatomy is hard but aaa i try!! ; v ;

just the way the thumb seems at an awkward angle and a little too small ;; but i'll try my best to fix some things!!

user posted image

quick 20~30 min sketch???? wanted to test out tablet bc i haven't used it in a while

it's p fun!!! though the sudden change from realism to,,, this is interesting, to say the least,,,,

colour separating layers makes my life instantly x10 easier why haven't i done this before

i really need to practise drawing hair

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

user posted image

update on butterfly princess!!!

i tried so hard oh god what is anatomy

she's really fun to draw though!!! i'll continue on to the best of my ability : ^ )

Okay so HOLY CRAP I kinda died from DC for awhile ^^; Tisk, tisk, IRL...

Lunevisss, your art is coming so pretty! =D I love that art up there of the tiger! =3 The hands are GORGEOUS also! ^u^/ Keep being fabulous, alright~? ;D

Also, I think the Butterfly Princess update is cute =D Anatomy can be tough ugh! Don't worry D=

Edited by Kira-san