Lady_Lunevis

✫ lu's art ✫

*patiently waits for Bestie fanart to be finished so I can request Krantz next*

Woah there friend slow down with the requests tongue.gif Let her do what she wants, at her own pace. Requests don't mean an obligation for her to do the thing, and the designs you ask for are really complex.

Woah there friend slow down with the requests tongue.gif Let her do what she wants, at her own pace. Requests don't mean an obligation for her to do the thing, and the designs you ask for are really complex.

haha yeah, I might come of as impatient there. I like to request for the specific reason you mentioned though, I know Lady can take upwards of ~2 weeks for something to be completed, and I just like to know that there is conformation that it'll be completed immediately, as she does do other things in her life.

It's not like I drop the request and she turns around as has it completed the next day, she can spend as much time as she wants working on it. I would even be fine having my requests placed on like "low priority" queue or something of the sort just so she doesn't feel pressured.

Heck, if she really wanted to, I'd accept the "sketch" she did of it earlier if she felt like that's all she wanted to do with it lmao.

You're sounding like she owes you art. You're not throwing money at Lady, so your requests are just suggestions she might consider to fill from the niceness of her heart.

If she accepts the request, I mean yeah, that's kinda what it entails. She'll give me art when she finds the time to do so.

Anyhow, I think I've requested under 5 things from the time she started this thread so it's not like I hound her for it lol

EDIT: Nah, I 2x Checked, when she completes Bestie that'll be my 6th thing I've requested.

Edited by Enderkid

no i promise im not dead what are you talking about i just have a tendency to update my art thread at ungodly hours during the night/morning?????

incoming!! semi-art dump

ufff concerning requests i am sorry friends but i do not have the time/mental health/confidence to do any full on requests for the time being so i will be mostly throwing out random little doodles and attempting again and again ; u ; as well as some personal stuff im rly sorry & thank u for understanding!!!

Lady dem person doodles

why must you taunt us so

honhonon baguette i live to taunt : ^ )

omfg thank u so much tho friend <333 you should show me more of your amaze doodles in retaliation : ^ )

ah yes here u go have my art

(( im going to post them as images but if theyre too large ill convert them to links no problem!!! ))

user posted image

origami is rly fun i love folding paper cranes feat. no that's not hetalia in the background slides anime away from me

user posted image

sketchbook stuff

user posted image

wip

user posted image

also wip// mechanical pencil + eraser + magnifying glass = years of pain

user posted image

thirty minute thing in class, also known as wait we have to draw a picture for this character analysis

of mice and men???? more like painful crying. lennie. lennie no.

also some photography because downtown vancouver is rad and im aesthetic

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

no i promise im not dead what are you talking about i just have a tendency to update my art thread at ungodly hours during the night/morning?????

incoming!! semi-art dump

ufff concerning requests i am sorry friends but i do not have the time/mental health/confidence to do any full on requests for the time being so i will be mostly throwing out random little doodles and attempting again and again ; u ; as well as some personal stuff im rly sorry & thank u for understanding!!!

honhonon baguette i live to taunt : ^ )

omfg thank u so much tho friend <333 you should show me more of your amaze doodles in retaliation : ^ )

ah yes here u go have my art

(( im going to post them as images but if theyre too large ill convert them to links no problem!!! ))

user posted image

origami is rly fun i love folding paper cranes feat. no that's not hetalia in the background slides anime away from me

user posted image

sketchbook stuff

user posted image

wip

user posted image

also wip// mechanical pencil + eraser + magnifying glass = years of pain

user posted image

thirty minute thing in class, also known as wait we have to draw a picture for this character analysis

of mice and men???? more like painful crying. lennie. lennie no.

also some photography because downtown vancouver is rad and im aesthetic

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

dang weeaboos.

I really like your realism now more then your weeaboo anime-esque style. It looks more natural and less forced, but that's just my general opinion. The one captioned "sketchbook stuff" is incredibly good, like actually. It looks amazing.

Also Canada hahahahhahaha

send me some moose syrup, eh?

dang weeaboos.

I really like your realism now more then your weeaboo anime-esque style. It looks more natural and less forced, but that's just my general opinion. The one captioned "sketchbook stuff" is incredibly good, like actually. It looks amazing.

Also Canada hahahahhahaha

send me some moose syrup, eh?

senpai-kun-san

ahh i cry so much ??? thank you friend omfg <333

idk i really want to improve on my anime style but i feel you : ' D drawing in cartoonish / anime styles is so hard for me like why this. raises hands to the heavens

ah yes canada my polar bear says good morning

no you must pass the ritual of becoming a canadian to truly embrace the syrup

Your realism

Why must you taunt us so

????? oh no compliments are not allowed i will melt

thank you friend!! <333

If she accepts the request, I mean yeah, that's kinda what it entails. She'll give me art when she finds the time to do so.

Anyhow, I think I've requested under 5 things from the time she started this thread so it's not like I hound her for it lol

EDIT: Nah, I 2x Checked, when she completes Bestie that'll be my 6th thing I've requested.

A request is just that: a request. The artists in OW aren't under contract or anything. They are arting for free on their own time. Any of us who request art need to be incredibly thankful when an artist offers their time, energy, and supplies for free to us, so we need to be understanding when these requests take time. =)

~

Also a comment on the names in this thread: although this was a few months ago, please realize that other users may not also get even friendly sarcasm between people. If users come around the forum and see people calling each other names, it could turn them away from the thread, the section, or even the forum. As well, sometimes even when we believe a friend is okay with treatment such as this, they really aren't and it makes them uncomfortable. So please keep things polite and avoid name calling, even if intended to be friendly. ^^

user posted image

vibrates excitedly

also i've started writing?? things??

i'm not sure what they're called so i've just been referring to them as three sentence poems!

Cigarette smoke burns his fingertips;

Bloody girls are your favourite

Envy is beauty if you look hard enough.

You will never be the centre of his world;

Every universe you've made

Has collapsed to shards.

Brushes and kits sit unopened;

You've withered on the outside

There is no cure for an ugly inside.

Massacres christen your birth;

Only bombs hold truth

Fire burns even its kin.

A golden flail soaked in blood;

The Red Queen has no regrets

Alice has never apologised for ruining her.

You will pull a body from wet stone;

Blessed be the spectators

The maven of lies has no woes.

His fingers are poison on your skin;

In the den of snakes lies a lamb

Athena listens only to Poseidon.

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

user posted image

Okay so the shading and hair is already great and all but HOLY SMOKES THOSE MOUNTAINS AND CLOUDS WOW

I have attempted that with pencil and I can pull off far better results with the pastel pencils I no longer use, so I'm struggling a bit now. Your stuff inspires me to work on more detailed, realistic backgrounds now ;v;

Okay so the shading and hair is already great and all but HOLY SMOKES THOSE MOUNTAINS AND CLOUDS WOW

I have attempted that with pencil and I can pull off far better results with the pastel pencils I no longer use, so I'm struggling a bit now. Your stuff inspires me to work on more detailed, realistic backgrounds now ;v;

MMM I CRY SO MUCH THANK YOU FRIEND AHHH

wowowow i'm so honoured oh no you inspire me so much hearing compliments from someone's work that i admire so much is like !!!!!! [ hides face ] thank you!! ; o ;

some wips!!

user posted image

bust of apollo; i'm not allowed to use the light table for the hair and im just. i cry

user posted image

french angel

statues are really fun to draw oh man

Pretty sure a light table is a table that emits light so that you can trace easier, although Lune might be using it in a way I dunno about.

I'd like to request a picture of Ike, Samus, and Dark Pit, preferably in color. I know this is a pretty large request so it's fine if you take a while and do other people first. happy.gif

Holy Christ that realism

we should add your realism to the list of famous renaissance artists, that Apollo bust is great, goodluck on hair shading tho

The Angel is beautifully shaded, I can never shade properly lmao

and the mountains are like, better then some pictures.

jesus

oh man sorry guys i don't really have any art to show off because school is still pressing on pretty harshly; however!! i should have an art assignment to show soon bc we're doing something p cool in class. : ^ )

in the meantime: we're writing novellas in english class, and they're being split into three chapters. i thought i'd share my chapter one, since i'm really liking the concept i'm rolling with! my planning (careful, it's a mess) is here as well, and i might doodle the character sometimes. ; u ;

i do have to say, though, excuse the names and the use of france/germany as opposing sides. we were split into groups to do the initial brainstorm, and, needless to say, i'm not very happy with neither my group's setting nor character choice, but i did the best i could do with what i had.

also, excuse any grammatical/spelling errors. ; o ; i'm printing it off and copying/editing it by hand (because we're not technically allowed to type this, shhh) so i haven't read it through nor combed for any errors yet.

Eyyy those are amazing~ *3* You're shading is phenomenal!

Question: What's a light table? o3o

ahh i cry so much nar thank you!! <33 you're such a sweetheart ahh

dorch is right; a light table is a table with a light emitting from underneath! however, i use it to place reference points when drawing realistically from a reference. c:

Pretty sure a light table is a table that emits light so that you can trace easier, although Lune might be using it in a way I dunno about.

I'd like to request a picture of Ike, Samus, and Dark Pit, preferably in color. I know this is a pretty large request so it's fine if you take a while and do other people first. happy.gif

please excuse me not quoting the links i usually just copy + paste when replying

sure, sure! oh man i'm excited that is pretty big yes ; u ; i'll try my best!

Holy Christ that realism

we should add your realism to the list of famous renaissance artists, that Apollo bust is great, goodluck on hair shading tho

The Angel is beautifully shaded, I can never shade properly lmao

and the mountains are like, better then some pictures.

jesus

oh man yes friend you return

ahhh HH hh Hh i'm screaming so much thank you friend!! <333 omg my smol birb art could not possibly compare to the renaissance, though i admire the works so much! <3 they're so beautiful.

omfg ahhh i cry so much thank you friend ; u ; i owe it all to my blending stick pfftt it works magic

oh man oh man i scream you're too nice thank youu <33

i swear i will work on your request soon it is on my to-do list yes

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Fata~ I'm at the edge of my seat right now~ You're writing is always amazing and I'm hooked on that novella of yours omg <3

Fata~ I'm at the edge of my seat right now~ You're writing is always amazing and I'm hooked on that novella of yours omg <3

ahh nar <33 you're too much of a sweetheart, thank you so much!! <33 i'm so happy omfg : ' D

user posted image

finished apollo!!

user posted image

ten minute doodle of sen's adorable an, feat oh my god it doesn't look anything like her puts head in hands and my terrible attempt at cute handwriting : ' D

user posted image

wip of enderkid's request : ' D ( at last )

i'm so sorry for taking so long to get this out otl

@literally anyone: pls tell me how to draw good bosom mine are just circles and i weep

how anatomy tho

also!! i was thinking of making a free gjingka thread on fr; i might test out a couple and then see how it goes ; u ; if it follows through, i might start updating this thread with some art from there, too O:

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

ahh nar <33 you're too much of a sweetheart, thank you so much!! <33 i'm so happy omfg : ' D

user posted image

finished apollo!!

user posted image

ten minute doodle of sen's adorable an, feat oh my god it doesn't look anything like her puts head in hands and my terrible attempt at cute handwriting : ' D

user posted image

wip of enderkid's request : ' D ( at last )

i'm so sorry for taking so long to get this out otl

@literally anyone: pls tell me how to draw good bosom mine are just circles and i weep

how anatomy tho

also!! i was thinking of making a free gjingka thread on fr; i might test out a couple and then see how it goes ; u ; if it follows through, i might start updating this thread with some art from there, too O:

Bestie is looking great, I still pray to RNG I can summon her in BF, to replace Medina.

Here is a good fanart of Bestie, it makes mad stacks of karma on reddit.

as for drawing female anatomy...

I guess you could just google tutorials? Not much help I know, but that's really the only thing I could say, besides looking at yourself just a lot of practise tongue.gif

-snip for images-

yoooo omfg lu an looks really cute adslfj; ;u;aaa

is it alright w/ you if i play around with the design for science OO:?

Bestie is looking great, I still pray to RNG I can summon her in BF, to replace Medina.

Here is a good fanart of Bestie, it makes mad stacks of karma on reddit.

as for drawing female anatomy...

I guess you could just google tutorials? Not much help I know, but that's really the only thing I could say, besides looking at yourself just a lot of practise tongue.gif

man it's been a while since i've played games so i'm all out of practise but godspeed i believe in you

OH MAN

OH MAN

that colouring is smooth af ni c e

oh my god i can't look at myself there is nothing there

omg i'm crying that works : ' D yes mom these pictures are for science

yoooo omfg lu an looks really cute adslfj; ;u;aaa

is it alright w/ you if i play around with the design for science OO:?

sen!!! oh man oh man of course i'm so glad you like it omg ; u ;

user posted image

WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN THOUGH ft. my messy writing

user posted image

i haven't sprited in five years// quick ten minute thing for a friend who was upset ; u ;

user posted image

i'm the worst person to have around when you're sad bc i have no idea what to say i just draw you like fifty things in hopes you feel better

and finally:

user posted image

after like fifteen years enderkid's lineart of bestie is finally done!!! i'll start colouring it right away!! ; o ;

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

it's worse when you turn your lineart off after you color believe me

inking is an art woooo and *sweats into inifinity* it's kind of awkward for me to do a redline after you've lined it whoops

ok well i have bad news i restarted my computer w/o saving bestie so the lineart is gone now but i shall get on that as soon as possible again : ' D

it's worse when you turn your lineart off after you color believe me

inking is an art woooo and *sweats into inifinity* it's kind of awkward for me to do a redline after you've lined it whoops

oh man i can imagine mage omfg

inking is an art indeed oh man

omg ahh friend do not fear <33 i'm sorry i just went zoom zoom but ahh if you have time to spare to redline anything, that'd be gr8!!

your advice is always appreciated tyty friend <33

in other news i have opened a free art thread on flight rising; send me your ocs/gijinkas there and i will get on that as soon as possible, too!!

school is letting up lately so i'll be taking requests there and here time to drown in art

anyway, i completed one of the requests today!!

user posted image

what a cutie i love this oc they were rad to draw