Lady_Lunevis

✫ lu's art ✫

*faints*

ERMAGERSH SO BEAUTIFUL!!! *squee*

I think I hath a request? If ya can....anime version of my horrible Larry arting here

Thanks!

Omg Esko is that a new pic of Larry :0 you've improved a bit too!

Actually I drew that a few weeks ago o3o I can never get other drawing of him better .-.

f a t a plz

your anime style has improved since you opened the topic and you've become more confident with your lines (your old drawings look super sketchy). Since you mentioned the smoothness of my stuff (i'm still blushing over that omg) I'd suggest keep inking like you did on the last page, where you make your lines with one sweep rather than multiple hatches. You'll get more comfortable with the motion in time. Be confident about where you're going to place your lines and if you screw up, you can always draw it again (unless you're like me who draws in pen #cant erase so i'll take blame #but i can't accept that we're estranged #without you )

Keep at it! :0 *fades back into the shadows*

its k i don't understand clothing either P.S. do you mind if I redline the anatomy your next fullbody drawing?

rise

i'm crying om g thank you so much <333 loud crying loud crying senpai commented me

SMOOTH LINES are so important they look so ice tbh thank omg ; v ; and omg floods you with compliments like i srsly love your lines omf

ohhh thank you!! : ^ ) yeah rip rn i find lines really hard to draw so digitally im like omg no draws like fifty lines to make a thing why

EYY TRU erase is a thing... hhh thank you so much!!! <333 i'll take all of these to heart and keep practising thank you ; v ;

#go big or go home basically

[ plays dramatic music to accompany your fading ] im crying omg thank you <33 i will!!

cloTHING is a struggle like rip folds

omg noo not at all!! i'd be so honoured omg <33 tbh i used to get really iffy whenever people would critique me but now im like ohHHH noo this wonderful human being took time out of their day to do this thing for me melts into a puddle of goo before your feet

SO YAS if you would i'd be so honoured omg thank you ; v ; that might be a while sobs like bc i'm so ughugh with anatomy but hey you gotta start somewhere right

still aaa thankyou<333 i'd be honoured!!!

*faints*

ERMAGERSH SO BEAUTIFUL!!! *squee*

I think I hath a request? If ya can....anime version of my horrible Larry arting here

Thanks!

LOUD CRYINg omg thank you,,,, your art is so cute omg <333 i'd love to do the thing!! : ^ ) just for clarity; what's his shirt like?

still omg he looks great i'd be honoured!!

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

how dare you draw such adorable people so nicely clearly you are using some kind of magic

user posted image

lol jk but for real your work is so cute i just //flails

LOUD CRYINg omg thank you,,,, your art is so cute omg <333 i'd love to do the thing!! : ^ ) just for clarity; what's his shirt like?

still omg he looks great i'd be honoured!!

Well, it isn't THAT great... O/////o

But I was actually more thinking of a blue and grey hoodie o3o

how dare you draw such adorable people so nicely clearly you are using some kind of magic

user posted image

lol jk but for real your work is so cute i just  //flails

i've been found out time to flee the villages

loud crying omg br u h thank you so much <3333 n o n o omg my people are like shemurrr but omg thank you you're way too nice <333 it makes me so happy to hear that om g than k

tbh whenever anyone compliments me i'm literally like

user posted image

u beautiful person

Well, it isn't THAT great... O/////o

But I was actually more thinking of a blue and grey hoodie o3o

it's so cute omg

eyy okay sounds good!!! lemme add it to the list and i'll try to get it done soon ahh

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

!!! I didn't know this was you oh my gosh!! Fata, your art is adorable. <3 Expect me to creep on it.

loud crying thank you friend omg <3333 creep away!!! i'm going to be stalking your art thread as well equivalent exchange

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Mmmm yes, Fata art. Will be watching~

((all you young people and your already good art imagine ten years from now you'll all be Michelangelo or something ajdkflasd))

Mmmm yes, Fata art. Will be watching~

((all you young people and your already good art imagine ten years from now you'll all be Michelangelo or something ajdkflasd))

loud cryin g om g tha nk i'm so honoured rn zuko would be jealous

omg no i don't wanna imagine ten years i'll have to do adult things by then jkjks omg im crying nooo ahh thank you <33 [ paints the mona lisa but with bath bombs ] ah yes, aesthetic

i hope i do have improvement in ten years tho like one day one day

[alchemy intensifies] (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) alphonse

oh no im not that far into FMA who is nina what is this

im cry IN G OMG hugs you tight ohhh

prepare to have your heart broken nina was just why

be afraid

come 2 me we can cry about nina together

but omg yes fma is so good <33 brotherhood tho clutches heart

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

i need to watch it again tbh

anime really isnt my thing so getting into it is reALLY hard welp

sa me rip i never even finished brotherhood

ooHH myg od same i prefer to read manga but otherwise i just watch a heckton of tv shows laughs

you comment in my topic so often and i feel like i don't come here enough so I'm here (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ please your art is great you are also four years younger than me look at spatio four years is plenty of time to reach godhood

also i started tokyo ghoul i'm at episode 3 kaneki no

you comment in my topic so often and i feel like i don't come here enough so I'm here (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ please your art is great you are also four years younger than me look at spatio four years is plenty of time to reach godhood

also i started tokyo ghoul i'm at episode 3 kaneki no

OOHHH MYG OD DID I NOT REPLY TO THIS SHAME

i comment in your thread bc your art is so beauty <333

omg hello friend //strokes u//

I CRY OMg ahh thank you <333 friend thank you <333 i rly hope ill be able to improve in four years bless : ' ^ ) if im still keeping this thread by then it'd be so cool to see the improvement hhh

im crying omg no spaito is ultimate art god i'll just be a tiny demigod

YES holy crap i'm such a fan of tg tho tbh the manga is rly good but the anime has such nice music and scenes pls watch more kaneki hurts

Luneyyyyyyy!*hugs*

I, too, have read and watched FMA Brother hood! I love the show<3

Also you bettah have this thread so we can all see how much your art improves and post here to support you!

Luneyyyyyyy!*hugs*

I, too, have read and watched FMA Brother hood! I love the show<3

Also you bettah have this thread so we can all see how much your art improves and post here to support you!

//huggles// omg luna helloo!! ; v ;

FMABrotherhood is so good holy crap i love it so much omg <333 roy <3333

omg i'm crying you're too nice <33 sounds good!! i'm definitely planning on keeping it through the years to see the changes ahhh

you guys are too lovely omg smooches <33

IM IN TEARS i tried to hop on the derg bandwagon and draw a derg but my linES ARE TOO LIGHT and you can't see them thru the picture om f puts head in hands

so here have a wip instead!! c: i haven't done realism in a while so i'm planning on taking my time w/ this one eyyy

idk why i'm drawing instead of studying for my french test but c'est la vie

user posted image

fata's guide to drawing clothing:

1. bumps ????????????

2. lines ????????????

3. take a thirty minute break to consume a cupcake whole

4. profit

Edited by Lady_Lunevis