LeviathinGeneral

I want to be an official breeder!

Forum name: Kaityn

Scrol Name(Make scroll link): Kaityn

PM link: PM

Do you breed certain lineages/type of avatars? If so, specify please. I will be breeding my GoNs to CBs only. Please no biting, killing, etc.

Chaoz?

Hopefully, I did the above links correctly. I have no idea what I want to do for my own avatars yet, so while I decide, I will be breeding and gifting! biggrin.gif

I have a question about this rule:

13. If you say "Any" to mate it will be the following:

Destruction-Magma (or Hellfire)

Change-Swallowtail (or Speckle-throated)

Creation-Blusang (or Deep Sea)

Does that mean that if I have an Avatar to gift, but it isn't from one of those breeds, it can't go to someone who has "any" as mate? That seems a bit counter-productive if you are seriously looking for breeders. Or am I interpreting that wrong?

I think the 'any' is more that the mates will most likely be from those kinds of parents, but overall it doesn't matter what kind of parents they get.

I want to request an Avatar!

Forum name: MonstrHugger

Scroll Name(Make scroll link): MonstrHugger

What Avatar do you want? Creation

Any desired mates? CB Sunsong

Any other comments? Chaoz

Traded for an egg. :)

Edited by MonstrHugger

I have a question about this rule:

13. If you say "Any" to mate it will be the following:

Destruction-Magma (or Hellfire)

Change-Swallowtail (or Speckle-throated)

Creation-Blusang (or Deep Sea)

Does that mean that if I have an Avatar to gift, but it isn't from one of those breeds, it can't go to someone who has "any" as mate? That seems a bit counter-productive if you are seriously looking for breeders. Or am I interpreting that wrong?

I'd be more likely to use a holiday mate, myself, in order to get a better a chance of an Avatar egg.

Also, may I point out that the scroll links aren't making it to the requesters or breeders lists? Sometimes people forget to post reports and in cases like this, it's nice to have an easy link to their scroll. As a donor I'd like to check for myself that the requesters don't already have either an Avatar or a GoN before offering. I gave the two 3rd gens I just bred away at another thread for this reason.

Also, may I point out that the scroll links aren't making it to the requesters or breeders lists? Sometimes people forget to post reports and in cases like this, it's nice to have an easy link to their scroll. As a donor I'd like to check for myself that the requesters don't already have either an Avatar or a GoN before offering. I gave the two 3rd gens I just bred away at another thread for this reason.

I'll join you in requesting that the scroll link be included on the list. After some time wasted hunting scrolls I found that two of the three people who asked for "any" under Creation already have an egg on their scroll. Glad I checked, but it should be easier.

i am really sorry for neglectingthis, but i am on atrip with limited etheret. I agrree and willedit asap. thank you and goofdnight!

I Received an Avatar!

Forum name: saitominagi

Scroll Name (Make scroll link): Minagi

PM link: my pm link

Gifter? Lady_Nightfox

Breed? Change

Are you on the list? Yes

i am really sorry for neglectingthis, but i am on atrip with limited etheret. I agrree and willedit asap. thank you and goofdnight!

No worries at all, thank you for even setting up this topic and managing it. Take your time. ;D

Here to report I have acquired an Avatar through trade! Please, breeders, ignore my name on the list and give to others! ^-^

And yes, thank you LeviathinGeneral for working so hard!

I Gave/Received an Avatar!

Forum name: Kaityn -> MessangerDragon

Scroll Name (Make scroll link):

PM link:

Gifter or Giftee? Gifter

Breed? Creation

Are you on the list? Not yet, but posted to be an official breeder. smile.gif

Can we please also request that people leave their scroll unfogged? I just bred a creation avatar and the first person's scroll was fogged, the second already has a creation egg, and there's no other people with this specified pairing on there :C

That sounds fine to me, but then I always have my scroll unfogged. Anything to help the breeders out though seems great.

I Gave/Received an Avatar!

Forum name: hiphop1234

Scroll Name: hiphop1234

Gifter or Giftee? Gifter (hiphop1234 ---> Angel Princes)

Breed? Change

Are you on the list? I'm on the breeder's list~

I see I haven't been added to the list yet, which is good. I have been gifted with my Avatars, so please skip my name since I have one of each. As soon as I am able to breed and have my own GoN, I will be a breeder.

Forum name: Azhure

Scroll Name(Make scroll link): My Scroll

What Avatar do you want? Creation/ Destruction/ Change Destruction

Any desired mates? Any

Forum name: jeky91

Scroll Name(Make scroll link): hikaru91

PM link: HERE

What Avatar do you want? Destruction

Any desired mates? Ember or Magma (CB is better)

Edited by jeky91

I Gave an Avatar!

Forum name:Monana

Scroll Name (Make scroll link):Dors_Mahe

PM link:PM

Giftee?FlareFlareon

Breed? Destruction

Are you on the list?Yes

I want to be an official breeder!

Forum name: purplehaze

Scroll Name(Make scroll link): purplehaze

Do you breed certain lineages/type of avatars? If so, specify please. I can breed second gen Avatars from any breed requested. I have male and female GoN and CB dragons of every breed except Holly. Conditions of gifting: I will not hold an egg for longer than 24 hours without a response from the giftee. If you need to wait longer to pick up your egg you MUST let me know. And by the way, Chaoz rules!

Edited by purplehaze

Forum name: CrimsonSword

Scroll Name(Make scroll link): CrimsonSword

What Avatar do you want? Creation/ Destruction/ Change Destruction(or F/A)

Any desired mates? Any