Utsuhi

How lazy can you be?

I was too lazy to get out of the bath, so a bath time of 15 minutes turned into well over an hour...

I've had to pee for an hour now because I'm too lazy to get up and walk to the bathroom. laugh.gif

When I was a kid, I never wanted to clean the cat box. So every time my dad told me to clean the cat box I would say I forgot how to, and with the second box I would ask him to show me again. Now I (un)happily clean it every day.

When I was a kid, I never wanted to clean the cat box. So every time my dad told me to clean the cat box I would say I forgot how to, and with the second box I would ask him to show me again. Now I (un)happily clean it every day.

My sister is like this. If you ask her to do something she's like "I forgot how" even if it is as simple as pressing a button(not even kidding)

Lazy enough that my back isn't accustomed to bending over a bench removing bones in preparation for the preservation of a pair of bird wings.

In order to not bend over I always pick stuff up with my toes. Yep, evolution baby.

In order to not bend over I always pick stuff up with my toes. Yep, evolution baby.

Lol, I do too. For some reason other people find it really entertaining? laugh.gif

Sometimes I watch commercials instead of fastfowarding through them if the remote's too far away to reach. But usually that's because there's a cat on my lap and I don't want to disturb her by getting up. Usually.

Not an example of my laziness, but someone else's.

https://i.imgur.com/2CdpRbL.png

It's got a swear word in it, otherwise I'd just post it as an image here. Don't wanna get warned again for the no-no words. tongue.gif

((woops, forgot to put it in the first time))

Edited by Durppie

Mum once asked me to vacuum my room. I was so lazy to do it that I went to YouTube, played the sound of the vacuum cleaner and went back to bed.

For the past few weeks, I've been waking up two and a half hours late and ALWAYS being 10-15 minutes late. Thankfully, I'm not super lazy today because I'm getting shawarma poutine later and I'm out of Doritos!!!

poptartFINALTINY.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif

So lazy, omg. I wish I had more time at the moment to be lazy. It's usually my default setting but Im being forced to actually work hard at the moment, which is a challenge. sad.gif

See my 'procrastination' post...  Too lazy to re-type it...

When I'm not feeling well mentally, very lazy. It seems to really depend.

On 5/12/2016 at 11:51 PM, aqub said:

I've had to pee for an hour now because I'm too lazy to get up and walk to the bathroom. laugh.gif

Wow, that's me from 2 years ago... I don't even remember typing that, but it's still so true. Sometimes I'm too lazy to go get food or water, too. Another thing I do is put off doing laundry until I run out of clean clothes to wear. 

I installed the Teamviewer App on my smartphone to get access to my PC or Notebook while lying on my bed XD

One of my favourite hobbies is to just... Lie down. Like if I don't have to be doing or anything (or even if I do, hooray for depression + procrastination!) I can just lie down with no intention of napping, and just think. I don't feel like I'm wasting time, because to me I don't like doing stuff - being active is tiring! Just wanna lie with my thoughts.

On 5/14/2016 at 1:55 PM, Predat0rs said:

Too lazy to let the dogs out. rolleyes.gif

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?  NOT ME OR Predar0rs...  lol