Nyastara

Guardian of Nature breeding

I've just tried my GoN With a Gold Tinsel. They showed not much interest. At least it's not a refusal so there's hope smile.gif

Okay, I breed one of my black stripes and got a white stripped egg:

Proof

But tis is one egg out of many, so I'll keep trying ^.^

I tried my GoN x Tinsel pair again and....got another Tinsel! Maybe the breeds that make non-Avatar eggs are the neutrals TJ mentioned?

Maybe the breeds that make non-Avatar eggs are the neutrals TJ mentioned?

I've been thinking the same. smile.gif

Hnng, no eggs from either of my GoNs.

I hope these don't become impossible to breed. I want some. :P

Hnng, no eggs from either of my GoNs.

I hope these don't become impossible to breed. I want some. tongue.gif

I don't have any avatars either, just a couple of Gonkins. I keep hoping they'll produce Avatars next time.

The one AP Gonkin I found grew up, http://dragcave.net/lineage/M02O0. rolleyes.gif

Alt Sweetling X GoN=refusal sad.gif I had to try.

One of my GONs are just plain stingy and refused to give me anything on his second breeding. X'D

My other one bred again, but it was only a Brute this time. But that's no so bad, since I wanted a Brute from that pair eventually! Hopefully they'll give me another Avatar of Destruction next time. :'3

Got a Royal Crimson Gonkin from a trade http://dragcave.net/lineage/1sWpD

And continuing my lineage http://dragcave.net/lineage/2Ry7C

Congrats on your Gonkin! biggrin.gif While I still don't have an Avatar, I just now managed to pick up an AP Royal Crimson Gonkin, my 2nd, since I have one from my own breeding attempts as well.

It's a shame the RCs don't produce Avatars, but they are a lovely combination.

And thank you, lilysally and Tecca too, for your appreciation of my terminology. My Tinselkins became Selkins a looonnnggg time ago, and Shimmerkins are Merkins, so Gonkin seems natural, as well as Tarkin for Avatarkin.

I was just wondering if anyone has managed to breed an Avatar to another Avatar?

And regarding the 3G thing about producing Avatars the same kind of its Avatar parent and Avatar egg which its non-Avatar parent will produce, has anyone made a chart as to which pairings produced Avatar of the Avatar parent(even though it's mate supposedly should create another Avatar) and which pairings produced Avatars of their mates? Or is it just based on luck?

Edited by OtomeKristinOtaku

I was wondering, is it possible that the breeds that so far only produced non-Avatar eggs just haven't been assigned their elemental affinity yet, and will start producing Avatars once they "know" which ones to produce?

I was wondering, is it possible that the breeds that so far only produced non-Avatar eggs just haven't been assigned their elemental affinity yet, and will start producing Avatars once they "know" which ones to produce?

possibly, or they are the 'neutral' group and will never produce any of them.

I bred a GoN and an Ember and got an Ember egg... much to my frustration.

Also tried breeding another GoN with a Sunrise and got nothing.

Edited by FlyingDragona

I don't have any avatars either, just a couple of Gonkins. I keep hoping they'll produce Avatars next time.

The one AP Gonkin I found grew up, http://dragcave.net/lineage/M02O0rolleyes.gif

I am utterly in love with the word "Gonkin". Is it messed up I rushed out and named my eldest GoN "Queen Gonkin"?

Interestingly I've had more luck getting her to breed than my other, still-unnamed GoN. Queen Gonkin gave me an Avatar of Creation (who in turn gave me another Avatar of Creation), and then an avatar of Destruction.

The other GoN has given me. . . zilch. Nada. Of course, the first time I had a stupid and bred her to a Frill, so naturally that gave me nothing. I did breed her more recently to something else, but can't remember what. ^^; It was a no interest, I remember that much.

(Edited because I had a derp and listed all the avatars I bred as Change, when they're really all Creation and Destruction. ^^; Wishful thinking I guess?)

Edited by Poofiemus