Nyastara

Guardian of Nature breeding

Ah! blink.gif

weren't they supposed to breed the destruction?

I was actually hoping for destruction as I don't have one yet but as ruby eyes said they can give either when breeding an avatar

I do not know if this is of any use as it is not a direct GoN breeding. The avatar egg however did produce another avatar by sweetling

http://dragcave.net/lineage/wMHKR

I am attempting my cb sweet by GoN in the morning, will let you know if anything happens aside from a refusal.

I attempted to breed a second-gen Change Avatar with a Bluna and I got a Change. It's probably just Changevatar influence from the Changevatar parent, though, we can't say for sure what Blunas produce yet.

Lineage link.

I do not know if this is of any use as it is not a direct GoN breeding. The avatar egg however did produce another avatar by sweetling

http://dragcave.net/lineage/wMHKR

I am attempting my cb sweet by GoN in the morning, will let you know if anything happens aside from a refusal.

I swear I've seen a 3rd gen Avatar of Destruction, that was from an Avatar of Change x (regular) Sweetling. Not sure if that counts, but I'll keep looking for the link.Never mind, it was the same Avatar for both parent and egg so that doesn't say anything sad.gif

Edited by RulenneClarissa

I'm just curious, but would anyone have a good even-genned Avatar with similar parentage and everything? Stairstep lineages are definitely a great way to go with breeding, but I'm curious if someone's gotten a good even combo yet.

I'm just curious, but would anyone have a good even-genned Avatar with similar parentage and everything? Stairstep lineages are definitely a great way to go with breeding, but I'm curious if someone's gotten a good even combo yet.

Personally I think this pairing of mine looks okay, with the gold colors framed by the other mates and such. Not perfect, but it could be worse. I dislike Stairsteps and always prefer EGs myself.

~Those two did breed successfully, but since the egg doesn't belong to me anymore I'd rather use AoND viewer to show the lineage. :3

Edited by Dimar

Personally I think this pairing of mine looks okay, with the gold colors framed by the other mates and such. Not perfect, but it could be worse. I dislike Stairsteps and always prefer EGs myself.

~Those two did breed successfully, but since the egg doesn't belong to me anymore I'd rather use AoND viewer to show the lineage. :3

Thank you for that! I prefer Even-Gens myself, so I'm still brainstorming what I want to do for Avatar breedings myself. C:

Another question: When it comes to mates that CAN produce Avatars, can they also produce non-Avatar eggs? For example, if you bred a GON with a Brute, could you get a Brute egg from it? Might be too early to know, but I am curious. Would make my breeding plans much easier.

Thank you for that! I prefer Even-Gens myself, so I'm still brainstorming what I want to do for Avatar breedings myself. C:

Another question: When it comes to mates that CAN produce Avatars, can they also produce non-Avatar eggs? For example, if you bred a GON with a Brute, could you get a Brute egg from it? Might be too early to know, but I am curious. Would make my breeding plans much easier.

It is fogged, but the only hatchling I have from this event so far is a Brute with a GoN mother, found in the AP. I have named him Gonkin, and I will try my female GoN with a Brute when she comes off cooldown, to try for a Brute x GoN EG line.

Edited by dragongrrl

Bred a Guardian of Nature with a Neotropical, got a Neotropical egg.

Lineage

Thanks for making this thread Nyastara!

I just bred my avatar with GW, got another change avatar. Still no clues for the third hypothesis.

And a tiny typo:

When you breed an Avatar to an other dragon they produce either an:

Egg of the same kind as it Non-Avatar parent

Should it be 'its'?

Edited by Shelybear

It is fogged, but the only hatchling I have from this event so far is a Brute with a GoN mother, found in the AP. I have named him Gonkin, and I will try my female GoN with a Brute when she comes off cooldown, to try for a Brute x GoN EG line.

My girl came off cooldown, so I tried her with one of my Brutes. I got a 2nd Brute egg, still no Avatars for me! rolleyes.gif

Can Guardians of Nature breed with drakes or pygmies?

No,they can't

I bred my GON with whiptail and they refused.

Edited by Mercury

No,they can't

I bred my GON with whiptail and they refused.

Ah. Thanks for sparing me a refusal. Though a glaucus/gon lineage would look wonderful.

Second week of "no interest" between my GoN lady and her Royal Blue intended. Argh - I really want to know what kind of Avatar my beloved RBs will produce ! (And the Heartseekers, too. They just have to be GoN-breedable ! I just have no CB to try...)

The other pair gave an Avatar of Creation from Blue Nebula. Known already, but I'm happy they produced one for me.

Good luck everyone !

Ah. Thanks for sparing me a refusal. Though a glaucus/gon lineage would look wonderful.

You wouldn't get a refusal from trying a GoN with any Drake or Pygmy, since these wouldn't even show up in the possible mate listing.