Nyastara

Guardian of Nature breeding

I don't know if this has been reported yet, as I do not see it on the first post (and I'm too tired to look through all of the previous pages since the Aegis release ^^;; ), but enraged Aegis makes the Avatar of Creation smile.gif

Edited by Wahya

I don't know if this has been reported yet, as I do not see it on the first post (and I'm too tired to look through all of the previous pages since the Aegis release ^^;; ), but enraged Aegis makes the Avatar of Creation smile.gif

It's on the previous page, actually xd.png Page search for "enraged" would usually be the way to look for something specific like that.

It's been a while since Nyastara's posted or edited this thread - I see from her scroll that she's missed the past few events as well.

If people are interested in an updated OP, might be time for someone to re-create this thread. ;3

I'm willing to recreate the thread, but for now:

Snow breeds change. (That sounds like a faux-meaningful adage. Maybe I'll keep the next avatar I get from them. biggrin.gif)

25 minutes ago, dustpuppy said:

Garland Dragons produce Avatar of Destruction. That was unexpected!

I would guess that their elemental alignment is Fire, which is part of the Destruction group. They do drop berries of fire mana, after all :)

5 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Anyone try out the new dragons yet?

I've tried breeding mine but only got new release eggs so far.

Since they're in the Encyclopedia already it SHOULD be:

Lacula - Water - Creation

Leodon - Fire - Destruction

Melismor - Earth - Creation

Razorcrest - Air - Change

Love how the four houses are perfectly aligned with the 'classical' elements :)