TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

Got an Avatar of Creation from one of my GoNs and a no interest from the other!

WOW. The adults are absolutely incredible. I love them! Great job, spriters!

My breeding attempt didn't work, but I'll be trying again when I can wink.gif

Thanks, TJ! This is great.

*looks at the Adults*

My order of preference and why goes:

Change - The colors are beautiful. I'm glad to see another tan/pale dragon. And the accent colors of the wings are just stunning!

Creation - I love the shades of blue, and while the head seems a bit blurry to my eyes...Those frills on its head are just too cute.

Destruction - While I like the grey color of the body and the little fire-y accents, the whole of it seems a little busy to my eyes

In the end though - they are all very impressive!

**screams!** Yeah, baby! Those Avatars of Destruction are even better than I thought they would be! So cool! So wicked! I love them! biggrin.gif

I love all of these gorgeous beauties! I couldn't be more pleased with any of them.

Thanks again to all involved! Come hell or high water, I WILL have an army of them all.

Edited by MedievalMystic

Beautiful! I was hyped to see those dragons and they did not disappoint! biggrin.gif

It seems that Creation has won out as my favorite adult even though its sprite was the one I liked the least. Change has some beautiful wings and the belly scales on Destruction are so intense.

I wonder how big these are in comparison to other dragons since they have such nice large, detailed sprites.

Great work, spriters! Here's to another 8 years of DC!

OMW! These gaurdian offspring are lovely.

I REALLY can't wait to get some of my own, now.

The new dragons are absolutely gorgeous! I think Destruction is probably my favorite, but Change, I love the colors of both. The faces of Change and Creation clearly show the kinship between the breeds, too, very nice, and the colorings of all three also work very well together to illustrate their relationships.

Thank you to birdzgoboom, Odeen and ShinyHazardSign for your beautiful work on our new Avatars!

And good luck to all, both those who have the new eggs, and ALL those still working to get them. I will continue my attempts to breed my Trios weekly, to help those who still need to complete Trios for Summoning.

DAAAAAANG they're all so beautiful! Destruction's great and intimidating, and both Creation and Change are so gorgeous. Wonderful job by the spriters, I cannot wait to have all three <3

Very nice adults! Congratulations to the spriters.

When I saw the adult Avatar of Creation, I immediately thought that it would make an interesting pair with the Solstice Dragon (Christmas 2013). And sure enough, that one was also created by Odeen.

The adults are beautiful! Thank you, birdzgoboom & Odeen! smile.gif

Wow, the adults are so amazing! Congrats, spriters! biggrin.gif Thanks for all your hard work!

Can't wait to have all three!

BTW, totally agree with Nyastara's GIF above haha xd.pngxd.pngxd.pnglaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Woah! Those adult sprites look amazing biggrin.gif Now I'm all the more excited to get them...all I need is a thunder egg and my ice hatchie to grow up happy.gif

Great job, spriters!

Edited by Pixel.G

Bred my second now grown GoN...I failed again. sad.gif Baww I want those beauties on mah scroll nao!

[EDIT] Thank you Birdzgoboom, Odeen and Shiny Hazard Sign for those amazing sprites! They're absolutely breathtaking wub.gif

Edited by Nyastara