TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

Slaps trio dragons. Ugh you dumb dragons never want to summon an egg from thin air. I hate you!

Happy birthday, Dragoncave!

As I don't have a Guardian of Nature yet (and might not get one in the next years, if my general breeding luck so far is anything to go by... it actually took me 12 tries to get my first Soulpeace), my only way of participating was reserving the name "Son of a GON" laugh.gif , which was fun, too.

Edited by Fly-by-Night

Ohh! Awake and my list is updated, but it seems like Nyastara has a more thorough one so I'll just update quietly from now on. c:

I'm adding to the list of people who tried to breed my GoN with a Sweetling (an Alt, in my case) and all I got was a refusal.

*haz a sad*

Has the success rate been bumped for today only or is this permanent? My trios won't be ready until the 23rd, eep.

Kind of sad I have to wait 7 more days just to try to get a new egg. I really wanted one now, left my scroll open for nothing i guess xd.png

If only I had CB Metallics to trade for them .-.

Oh well, just got to wait~ Hopefully in 7 days my Ice Dragons will like my Guardian of Natures. No more refusals >.<

I do not every have a Guardian of Nature.

I have to wait for the 3 of Jun before i can try to Summon Guardian of Nature.

sad.gif

I don't have a GoN yet...Well, all I can do now I wait and hope to to be lucky enough to get one XP

Happy Birthday, DC!

Thanks to Shajana I now have an answer to where they all sort in a breed sort biggrin.gif Thanks again Shajana happy.gif

First comes the Guardian of Nature, which is followed by the Volatile egg, then the Mysterious one, and finally the Primordial.

Now I can sleep in peace biggrin.gif

Thank you! Are the bold ones just the newest additions?

You're welcome. Some of the bold ones were already on the list but were marked with a red question mark since I hadn't found a lineage to confirm them. I made the bold to show that I found a lineage which confirmed that this particular dragon really produced this egg when bred with a GoN. smile.gif

Newly added ones:

Harvest

Ridgewing (purple)

Fever wyvern

Thanks for clearing that up, rubyshoes! In that case I'll just post what I've compiled so far here. Please feel free to let me know if you have an egg from a breed I don't have listed.

[status: Awake and updating!]

user posted image

Primordial eggs produced by:

Blusang, Copper (all), Deep Sea, Flamingo, Gold, Green, Guardian, Harvest, Nebula, Purple, Red-finned Tidal, Shallow Water, Shimmerscale, Silver, Sunset, Sunsong, Tsunami, Water, Waterhorse, Water Walker, White, Holly, Ribbon Dancer

user posted image

Mysterious eggs produced by:

Balloon, Blacktip, Daydream, Frostbite, Gray, Gold Wyvern, Ice, Magi, Moonstone, Nhiostrife, Nocturne, Ridgewing, Seasonal, Skywing, Specklethroat, Swallowtail, Trihorn, Solstice, Radiant Angel, Shadow Walker, Rosebud, Arsani, Snow Angel

user posted image

Volatile eggs produced by:

Black, Bleeding Moon, Brimstone, Brute, Ember, Electric, Falconiform, Fever Wyvern, Hellfire, Hellhorse, Magma, Red, Sunstone, Thunder, Grave, Marrow, Cavern Lurker

Thanks for the list it is very helpful biggrin.gif

Thanks to Shajana I now have an answer to where they all sort in a breed sort biggrin.gif Thanks again Shajana happy.gif

First comes the Guardian of Nature, which is followed by the Volatile egg, then the Mysterious one, and finally the Primordial.

Now I can sleep in peace biggrin.gif

You are welcome. happy.gif

(Even if I was afraid that I wasn`t able to sort everything back, but I was able to do it xd.png)

Edited by Shajana

Well I got Lucky and managed to summon a GON (my 3rd) but hubby has to wait til the 27th (he has 1). however we did breed the ones we have and each got an egg. Between the 2 of us however we did not do as well just breeding our trio's but what we did get we offered to people that needed them

Thanks so much TJ and Spriters for another great birthday gift and here is to another fantastic year!!

If only I had CB Metallics to trade for them .-.

If people are asking for CB metallics for these eggs, to me, that's a ripoff and taking advantage of people that don't have a Guardian. I'll be happy to breed these new eggs for people and GIVE them away for nothing. I have 2 Guardians. For every 2 eggs I get, I'll gift the other in a gifting thread for those that don't have Guardians.

Awesome hatchlings! biggrin.gif I know these shiny babies are going to grow into equally shiny, gorgeous adults!

Love the little black wings on the pink! Gets cuter every time I look at it xd.png

The blue ones still look... odd. The way they're sitting is very strange. Hopefully they'll go from awkward babies to gorgeous adults. D:

Woohoo! Happy Birthday Dragon Cave!

Thanks TJ and artists, for making GoN breedable.

I was expecting a release, but this is okay too because I really don't have any scroll space left unsure.gif

My personal opinions here, so bear with me. I think that this update only benefits a small part of DC, because before the update, the chance of summoning a GoN is very, very small, and very few people have it on their scroll. That would mean that people like us(summon fails)can't really benefit from the update...not yet.

This would also mean that the Trios would be much more valuable! I know that the chance of successful summoning is higher now, but how high?

This is also a pretty smart idea. Its kinda like a new release(with three new babies) but now people won't have to complain about mass releases because they can decide themselves whether or not they want a baby. Thanks TJ and DC Team! xd.png

I wonder if the volatile hatchies will get yellow wings. And gotta say I agree with ADP.

Wow, have my Trios been little dorks today. :^P I managed to breed two Thunders and three Ices as gifts, but the others were either fails, 'no interest', or (my favorite >_> ) refusals - got four of those, grrrrr. Three of the successful Trio breedings are still hanging out in the Departures thread, waiting for eligible peeps to come pick them up.

Fogging my little 'Mysterious' egg for the night! I'm so ridiculously excited about these. biggrin.gif

Been hearing some things going around: Do the more trio pairings (or, trio, I suppose... One Ice, Magma, and Thunder being a complete pair) you have, the higher chance you have of summoning?

Been hearing some things going around: Do the more trio pairings (or, trio, I suppose... One Ice, Magma, and Thunder being a complete pair) you have, the higher chance you have of summoning?

Yes smile.gif