TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

Now I will bred the AVATAR of Change… You do want it?

If yes, will send you if it gives EGGY~ biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Sure! That'd be awesome. Thanks! happy.gif

Augh, my baby of Destruction still has 15 hours...and doesn't have it's wings yet. Come on little baby, grow those pretty wings! <3

Sure! That'd be awesome. Thanks! happy.gif

This is the parents.. AVATAR of Change

Let me know if it OK before I breed OK?

No room yet.. after my tinsel hatches, in few minutes~ smile.gif

BIG PROBLEM…. Cant breed with Valentine's since both males~ sad.gif

I din't realize when I gendered~ Sooo.. What do you want to breed with????

Edited by HEEDLESS

This is the parents.. AVATAR of Change

Let me know if it OK before I breed OK?

No room yet.. after my tinsel hatches, in few minutes~ smile.gif

check your PM. ^^

Oh. Um, *shrugs* whatever you'd like. I'm not picky. smile.gif

Edited by Syiren

Reeeeeeeeally liking the Avatar of Destruction... However still going to aim for all of them and with many months time hopefully summon a new Guardian. However I somewhat wonder if I should just freeze it seeing I already have 1 of each gender on the first two... And for fandom just call it their baby seeing you cant really breed them... *Distant idea wondering if I should freeze or not if I do get the final one*

Since I did a BIG BOO…. BOOO .. Did't know Valentine's dragon only came in males, and I gendered the AVATAR of CHANGE male~ biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I bred for with GOLD and they gave Creation~ biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

AVATAR of CHANGE gave AVATAR of Creation EGGY

Still fine with me, ^^ But, let's go ahead and move our conversation to Pm's so we don't fill the thread. smile.gif

Waiting on my GON to try breeding one of these, they're all cool. But hey I'm a sucker for dark destructive dragons. So Destruction is first for sure xd.png

I like the others but they aren't my favorites mostly because of the facial features, but that's just me. Love the bodies, wings, and detail its just the faces throw me off.

Hopefully I can get these three "soon-ish" :3

I am going to have all of these beauties eventually, but my favourite is the blue (creation?)

She's a hatchie now, and I'm going to try and get a hold of a Creation from GoN x White as a mate. It's beatimus, truly!

She's a hatchie now, and I'm going to try and get a hold of a Creation from GoN x White as a mate. It's beatimus, truly!

Pets the lovely lady wub.gif

Hawking over my little one to grow so very soon smile.gif

*the hatchie snuggles lilacamy*

Squee! My friend gave me his permission to borrow his Avatar, the lineage I want to do looks like this!

Is it just me, or does the hatchie of the Avatar of destruction look like Transformers 4 Grimlock?

user posted image

Edited by Mtntopview

*the hatchie snuggles lilacamy*

Squee!  My friend gave me his permission to borrow his Avatar, the lineage I want to do looks like this!

That is going to be AWESOME!

Finally, yay my first has grown (rather stubbornly): Yay

As promised I will be breeding from this one and gifting offspring in Community thread shortly (though it won't be perfect stair as no spare radiants) and it may be much later due to egg lockery laugh.gif

Before the thread gets closed I wanted to quickly say this:

Many have been unable to breed these new dragons, which leaves them understandably unhappy, especially since these are awesome sprites.

But for me, the real birthday event for the cave was the amazing wave of support and gifting of Trios, and now Avatar eggs.

Yes, many don't have GoNs and yes, many could not breed these new dragons on release, but we as a community worked together in an amazing way to help each other out. And I just wanted to say that I am happy and grateful for this community and for the generosity that was shown.

I am one of the lucky ones who could breed for themselves, so maybe it's easy for me to feel this way from the perspective of the breeders and gifters, but it made me happy to see so much help and cooperation and I just wanted to thank everyone who helped, and everyone who swallowed the disappointment, was happy for the new release regardless, and strong enough to just accept the help that could and can be given.

Thank you all! laugh.gif

Edited by Shroomlet

Cool name. biggrin.gif

@physicsx: Thanks for the update! But... still no Mint? Could someone please breed their GoN with a Mint to see which avatar they produce? And they must look rather cute as a pair. wink.gif

Cool name.  biggrin.gif

@physicsx: Thanks for the update! But... still no Mint? Could someone please breed their GoN with a Mint to see which avatar they produce? And they must look rather cute as a pair.  wink.gif

You'll Need to wait two more days, as everybody who could, bred theirs already last week wink.gif

Edited by lilysally

Im breeding mine to a mint in 2 days to see if it will work. Ill let everyone know how it goes. happy.gif

Edited by Rascal1414

Closing as we are now getting adults. Please send me links to any posts that you'd like to see linked in this closing post as far as breeding GoN for avatars or breed info etc is concerned.

Link to Nyastara's thread in SD for GoN breeding - http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=161278

Nyastara's post - http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=8241699

Link to wiki http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Currently_Being_Released

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...6&hl=new+sprite New Sprite General/Miscellaneous Discussion, after the new release post is locked

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=126734 General Congrats Thread

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=127500 General Thank you

Edited by rubyshoes