TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

Got a "no egg" and a Nhiostrife. Tried to summon a third GoN and not surprisingly went empy handed. The memory of the frustration I felt just trying to get my first still makes me shudder, so I hope this guys aren't as ridiculously hard to breed as GoNs are to summon.

Oh well, it's 6 am, time to go to sleep.

hmm my attempt at summing my 2nd GoN failed (been trying since 2010 *SIGH*), but i did manage to get something from my other GoN

http://dragcave.net/lineage/NBpu0 - no idea what it is yet, but its something

Edited by Mordeth

On a different note I'd love to see if breeding a GoN with a Sunsong produces one of those pretty purple-gold eggs. Has anyone tried that? o:

When does the summon feature reappear if we've already summoned two?

I've been wondering the same thing.

will we be able to trade these new dragons, I wonder?

They show up on the teleport list so I'd say yes.

Happy Bday!

GoN x Thunder gave me the egg on the right. biggrin.gif

I was unsuccessful in summoning another GoN though. T.T Still that one egg is awesoem! biggrin.gif

While I appreciate the fact that GoN's can breed now, something more should be done to make them more obtainable. I have been trying almost every time I can summon since they were released and I only have one and I got it a year ago. Now I can try for a third...how long is that going to take?

Exactly, i've been trying over a year and a half to get just one GoN, since i got all three of my Trios.. i haven't missed a date to summon chance more then a week at a time. So i'm rather disappointed if this is ALL we are getting for DC's Birthday especially if there isn't another day with something for the players who have yet to get one.

Do tell if you get anything.

I did, I bred it with the first CB on my scroll and got the new blue egg. These blues are probably the Avatars of Creation.

Edit: Was a Blusang, by the way. Not very adventurous, I know.

Edited by BlindWolf

Well I got this one from my GoN. I see that they're able to be traded though, and considering how hard it is for many people to get a GoN... *winces*

GoNxMagma gets what I'm assuming is the destruction egg.

:3 such pretty eggs

edit: >> can't seem to use the summon BSA though...

Ooo. I like it.

YES YES YES! This is awesome! I love GoNs, they look so pretty with so many things. Thanks, TJ!

Oh, and Happy Birthday, DC!

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Wheeee, now Guardians are more than pretty sprites biggrin.gif

Also, bawwwers. It is perfectly within your abilities to obtain these dragons. Just need some patience.

My GoN's didn't want to give eggs, and my summon failed.

ALSO: to those who can't "find" the summon, check your Thunders, it might be a bug, but it seems to only be availiable on Thunders.

Very silly of me, I tried GoN x GoN. Got refused. Summon was unsuccessful.

ETA: I think it would have been nice to up the limit to an even number, so we can try for breeding pairs.

Edited by Moranna

Mine gave me a fog? http://dragcave.net/lineage/eqzO2

xd.png It's like a whole new Missingno!

In other news...

I bred my one GoN but only got a trihorn wyvern egg, but that's ok because when I summoned (the first time I've tried it since obtaining my GoN), I was successful! biggrin.gif Now the little precious has been influenced and safely fogged and soon I will have a male and a female to breed the new shinies. smile.gif

Thank you to TJ and artists for a great anniversary present! And if you are missing trios for summoning, shoot me a polite PM and I'll do my best to breed you one as soon as my egg slots free up.

Tried my summons and failed. But did breed a Guardian and Gold and got this one: This shimmering egg radiates primordial energy.

My second tried breeding with a horse was a refusal. Must wait till next week to try again.

But on that note. Love the new eggs and glad to have some fun (and frustrating) breeding to look forward to. Thanks TJ and Spriters.

AHH my only Guardian refused my Shimmer. What luck!! >_<

Oh well. lol

Edit: Also couldn't summon another GoN, I had generally given up trying after many months of failure but hope springs eternal!

Edited by Moeru

Seems like Summon only shows up for Thunder dragons atm...

Unsuccessful summon as well. I'm just extremely furious that I stayed up until twelve for this.

I've tried breeding both of my Guardians, but neither of them produced an egg of any breed.

I hope the Summon ability shows up soon. smile.gif