octopi

Pi does scribbles

Oh I love those light lizards (they look like they could get very bizarre), and the keysprites are adorable!

Aaaaa sorry for the late reply. Oh man thank you, I'm always anxious that my concepts turn out too generic or uninteresting =m= To be honest I just did the thing because I wanted to draw weird drippy monsters, I'm really glad no one's taking the news that their cute little lizards will eventually grow into Lovecraftian horrors badly.

I've been on a gem kick lately here are some more OCs:

Ulexite, a disgruntled homeworld field assistant. Her gem automatically records everything it sees for playback.

Larimar, a self-proclaimed detective who tries to be smooth with moderate success. Probably has a pistol or something.

omg pi your little creatures are so cute!! i would love to adopt one of these lizards but i don't collect eggs anymore ;7; perhaps we could work something out? i still have to draw fred omg

and Gems!! i'm making my own Gem and he's from homeworld too, but he actually is a made up gem because i couldn't find any gems i liked enough to turn into a character except for moonstone but aha moon is kind of shattered right now

i may draw your Gem's if the computer will let me see a full view of them >3>

*slams fist on table* *slams other fist on table* *slams several gem collections and websites on table* tell me about ur OC i will help

Oh man I'm definitely up for art trades although I haven't decided on colour palettes for most of these dang gems yet ha h a I'll get back to you on that. Contact me over skype or somethin?? We can discuss stuff there.

omg pi pffff--- well i'm happy with my little gem child. he's a made up gem called Asterine (but he has a nickname it's just Aster) and he was sent to Earth by Homeworld for things yep. His gem is a mixture of blue and purple and looks like a galaxy or something-- he has little dots on it too they're supposed to look like stars ;u;

yoo it's okay!! color palettes are so hard omg hardly any of my characters have color palettes XD

Edited by littlelizzie

You saw Obsidian, right

If I dig up a drawing of her, can you please draw her

Why not. You should probably make that request a bit more specific, though.

I'm also doing the 30 day challenge a bunch of other people are doing, except I still won't have access to my tablet or a scanner for three more weeks. I have made a good decision, guys.

Day 1: Draw yourself/your primary OC/your persona w/e

I'd take the challenge, but I'd be screwed this week since I brought no drawing supplies on vacation, and the notebooks I saw at a shop were, like, 10 bucks lmao

Anyways, reference for Obsidian by Mage

Since you don't color, I do not think a color description is needed

Yo

You should probably make that request a bit more specific, though.

At least give me a pose, man.

Also here's bloodstone a.k.a. the most anime fusion to ever exist.

At least give me a pose, man.

Also here's bloodstone a.k.a. the most anime fusion to ever exist.

I dunno...standing confident? Or floating in space. Your choice.

Yaaaas anime fusions for the win

Here you are. Just went for top half since the ref you gave me didn't have shoes, and I didn't want to make something up. I'm totally up for doing a fusion later, if that sounds fun :0

(Dear people who are randomly joining the 30-day challenge without asking: please stop? We haven't released the prompts to the public because we're doing this as a fun thing between friends. Can y'all at least ask for permission instead of randomly intruding on this space we have made for ourselves, thank you very much)

Day 2: Design a character based on a dessert

Key lime pie baby, with no colours so you can't actually tell it's key lime pie at all :')

omg pi your style is so cute!! I love little key lime pie she's so adorable ouo

would it be okay if i did the 30 day challenge too? I see all you guys putting up these drawings and i think it'd be fun ;7; it's okay if i can't though uvu

Here you are. Just went for top half since the ref you gave me didn't have shoes, and I didn't want to make something up. I'm totally up for doing a fusion later, if that sounds fun :0

(Dear people who are randomly joining the 30-day challenge without asking: please stop? We haven't released the prompts to the public because we're doing this as a fun thing between friends. Can y'all at least ask for permission instead of randomly intruding on this space we have made for ourselves, thank you very much)

Dang Obsidian you look nice

It is okay, I never figured out shoes for her later v-v" Maybe she'll just have plain sneakers like who needs fancy shoes

And a fusion for Obsi would be epic, never did one before :3

Key Lime Pi is adorable. Haha. Pie. Pi. Haha, the puns

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Day 3: Dragons doing people things

I drew one whisker and then totally forgot about them. Just ignore it.

Dragons need to face the harsh reality: we no longer deal with gold.

It's brilliant, Pi :3 It's too cute <3

Day 5: An OC that's ecstatic

Slight redesign of SERAPH, a medical bot who's surprisingly handy with swords. It's probably not a good thing that they're ecstatic, to be honest. Someone's going to die.

Day 6: Draw yourself/an OC in an exaggerated style Edited by Fractional Pi Day

Day 7: Anthropomorphize something in the room/on your desk

Dollar bill-tan. I don't know why I did this, but it exists now.