Desanui

Signodextras

Ooh I like them both. I like that you have a gold to match with Aylis, but I also really like the dark contrast with the lurker and destruction ava. I think the deciding factor would be whether you want to breed only creation avas or both types of avatars. In my case I'd choose xBiead because I like having mates that produce varied offspring, but it's up to you!

Hm, you make a good point ^^ I will have to see if maybe I can get a Gold offspring from the owner. Give it a variation. Thanks for the input.

Ahhh, such a beauty. Owner was very generous to breed and influence the egg. I may just have three mates for Ayatul, but thoughts on this pairing?

Signodextra Possible Mate with 2G Gold

Edited by ~X~

Hm, you make a good point ^^ I will have to see if maybe I can get a Gold offspring from the owner. Give it a variation. Thanks for the input.

Ahhh, such a beauty. Owner was very generous to breed and influence the egg. I may just have three mates for Ayatul, but thoughts on this pairing?

Signodextra Possible Mate with 2G Gold

Oh man. They're all good lineages. I dunno...

I think I personally would lean towards the gold mate; it sets you up for a checker, though I can't deny that the avatars are really appealing too. GOSH HARD CHOICES

Edit: I'm on hold until after Valentine's rush.

Edited by Desanui

Oh man. They're all good lineages. I dunno...

I think I personally would lean towards the gold mate; it sets you up for a checker, though I can't deny that the avatars are really appealing too. GOSH HARD CHOICES

Edit: I'm on hold until after Valentine's rush.

I know right? x) I went ahead and tried to breed them, but no egg this time.

I think I will put both as mates but I will probably end up preferring the checker gold as well =P If I could get a hold of a gold shimmer from a different line, I would definitely pair them. But for now, I like this pairing ^^

Not sure how to announce a new breeding pair but:

New Breeding Pair

Ayatul Signodextra (Creation Ava) x xAten of Nature II (Gold)

I know right? x) I went ahead and tried to breed them, but no egg this time.

I think I will put both as mates but I will probably end up preferring the checker gold as well =P If I could get a hold of a gold shimmer from a different line, I would definitely pair them. But for now, I like this pairing ^^

Not sure how to announce a new breeding pair but:

New Breeding Pair

Ayatul Signodextra (Creation Ava) x xAten of Nature II (Gold)

That will be perfect. smile.gif

Just tried breeding my 2G Avatar of Creation with another 2G one from my scroll - got a no interest, but thankfully they didn't refuse! smile.gifToril Signodextra x Peppermint Creation

With this, may I please become an official Signodextra breeder (at least for the above pair)? - I still have my Rosebud too!

user posted image

My Scroll: LumosSeeker148

Personal Breeding Rules: Please no neglecting, abandoning, experimenting, biting, etc, and most importantly, retain the lineage name!

A week ago, I had bred the two dragons above, but I had lost the egg due to being scroll-locked sad.gif Then, a very kind user found the egg in the AP and returned it to me! He has finally grown up on my scroll *hugs him* and I'd like to introduce Naavin Signodextra to you all! He's a lovely AoC smile.gif

If any of you would like an egg from the above pair, please let me know! smile.gif They're a finicky pair, but they eventually produce eggs haha

Also, for next Valentine's Day, I'll be able to breed Rikke Signodextra (a Rosebud) with Caradoc Signodextra (a Radiant Angel) to produce this progeny!

Whoo! Back. Now that the Valentine's rush is over *coughcoughitsbeenoverforawhilecoughcough*

I'm still working on breeding the 2nd Gen Shimmer for LumosSeeker. Once I do, Aylis will go back to breeding for her request list, and Thetalis will go back to breeding with Haszani (sorry it's taking so long guys! ^^; ).

LumosSeeker148 Glad you got your ava back! I've had plenty of eggs bounce off my scroll, but I haven't been that fortunate happy.gif

~X~ That's awesome! And yes, it would have to be male to be pedigreed.

Edited by Desanui

Whoo! Back. Now that the Valentine's rush is over *coughcoughitsbeenoverforawhilecoughcough*

I'm still working on breeding the 2nd Gen Shimmer for LumosSeeker. Once I do, Aylis will go back to breeding for her request list, and Thetalis will go back to breeding with Haszani (sorry it's taking so long guys! ^^; ).

LumosSeeker148 Glad you got your ava back! I've had plenty of eggs bounce off my scroll, but I haven't been that fortunate happy.gif

~X~ That's awesome! And yes, it would have to be male to be pedigreed.

Haha thanks, Desanui! This was the first time I had an egg auto-abandoned - usually I always check my limits before breeding, but I forgot lol

(also, Naavin Signodextra is ready to be pedigreed, whenever you get a chance smile.gif )

Also, no problem! Take your time with the 2G! smile.gif

Are there rules about freezing hatchlings as long as they are named with Signodextra?

x] I realized I have my own answer to my question.

Edited by ~X~

Haha thanks, Desanui! This was the first time I had an egg auto-abandoned - usually I always check my limits before breeding, but I forgot lol

(also, Naavin Signodextra is ready to be pedigreed, whenever you get a chance smile.gif )

Also, no problem! Take your time with the 2G! smile.gif

Done smile.gif

Work decided to blindside me over the past few days D:

And a lot of bad weather, too! Tornado hit the city nearby o.o

HEY

STORM DRAGONS ARE PLAYING HERE

Getting lots of no interests these days. Of course I still haven't gotten the red nebula I want, even though that's the color of the one I autoabandoned when I was scroll-locked. And Nyenyezi has only bred two gold lunars and nothing else. I'll get an avatar out of you soon! *shakes fist*

Getting lots of no interests these days. Of course I still haven't gotten the red nebula I want, even though that's the color of the one I autoabandoned when I was scroll-locked. And Nyenyezi has only bred two gold lunars and nothing else. I'll get an avatar out of you soon! *shakes fist*

That's like, my greatest fear - when I finally get exactly what I need, only to autoabandon it DX

Me, I'm getting too many Avas... xd.png

Looks like I should have complained sooner, because I finally got the creation ava I needed! Please welcome Xabarchi Signodextra to the fold, who should qualify to be pedigreed.

I'm particularly excited because she liked her mate, Parahanga Signodextra! That's right, he's my highest gen pedigree from the Forerunner line, so I figured they'd make a perfect pair. Their first egg was a destruction ava. Update: Her name is Cataclysm Signodextra!

Now I just need that red nebbie from Kabusha (or any nebula for that matter)!

Edited by helix9

Looks like I should have complained sooner, because I finally got the creation ava I needed! Please welcome Xabarchi Signodextra to the fold, who should qualify to be pedigreed.

I'm particularly excited because she liked her mate, Parahanga Signodextra! That's right, he's my highest gen pedigree from the Forerunner line, so I figured they'd make a perfect pair. Their first egg was a destruction ava. Update: Her name is Cataclysm Signodextra!

Now I just need that red nebbie from Kabusha (or any nebula for that matter)!

Those are gorgeous! Stamping~

I was hoping someone would pair the two lineages together! Jusix Signodextra and Arcanum Epsilosampi, my Creation and Thunder, are sort of like a cross, since Arcanum is Signodextra's brother. I'm also working on a Gold Shimmer lineage that's being paired into the other two lineages, but I haven't finished it yet tongue.gif

Way to go, Helix!

(Sorry for the late reply, just noticed the timestamp... but kinda looks like we're the only two working on Signodextras at the moment)

Probably because my Shimmer's still not breeding for Lumos X(

Just wanted to drop by and check on this request smile.gif

I'm still trying to fill Lumos's request sad.gif It's strange, Thetalis and Aylis would usually have produced a shimmer by now >.<

But as soon as that's finished, I'll let you know!

And the fourth and final nebula has arrived! Feros Signodextra finishes out the Mass Effect planet names that her other nebula siblings have. Phew! (People use these for lineages on a regular basis? How???)

Meanwhile, Xabarchi and Parahanga seem to really like breeding avatars of destruction so far. The last two eggs I've bitten with some vampires, and though the first got repulsed off of my scroll, I was able to keep the second. So now I've got Miasma Signodextra to add to the fold while I wait on a creation ava. (I'm fairly positive they can't breed change avas, but it would certainly be a welcome surprise!)

And Desanui, I love the way your combo shimmer looks!

Edited by helix9

Meet the creation avatar Phenomenon Signodextra from my double lineage pair. biggrin.gif Breeding as many pairs as I can to send to the AP, see if anyone grabs them and names them!