Name: Unalaq

Personality: Unalaq seems well-intended and benevolent, but in actuality will sacrifice anything for his goals, even his friends. He has a deep connection to the Spirit World, and wishes to reunite the realms at Harmonic Convergence.

History: [Full history on the Wiki]

Power(s):

Waterbending, he is an incredibly powerful waterbender, able to utilize huge and complex techniques with a minimal amount of water. The Dark Avatar state further augments his abilities

Spirit healing, he can purify spirits of evil

Spirit healing (reversed), he can transform spirits into evil beings. It is capable of destroying a soul if used on an ordinary being.

Dark Avatar State, he utilizes the power of Vaatu to amplify is own ability

Spirit Form, he becomes partially possessed by Vaatu, becoming a massive spirit monster

Powers (In Spirit Form):

Energy beam, destructive blast of purple spirit energy

Vines, slicing vines from his back

Weapon(s): None

Appearance: [X]

Other: He will have just merged with Vaatu before his transference into the world the RP takes place in.

A low, drawn-out whine came from the dragon. He shifted ever so slightly to move his paws away from his bleeding chest so that he could look down at the injury, the at the blood on his claws. He had been in many a fight but never had he been injured like this. His scales had always protected him from all sorts of sharp objects.

His eyes snapped open as he heard a splash from the creek. Immediately, the Night Fury jumped to his feet and pranced to the other side of the creek. His large, black wings unfolded and he jumped straight upwards. He flapped several times before scraping his claws against a tree and perching in a large oak near the top. The tree bent slightly under his weight but managed to hold, allowing the injured dragon to stare down at the two below. He had been quite startled by the splash and now was not so willing to come back down.

((Accepted))

Blast! The boy's actions had scared the beast away! Elaani watched with an irritated expression as the Night Fury leaped up into a tree to protect itself. Her gaze flickering from the dragon to the boy, she sighed. Be quiet. I might be able to coax him down to heal him. There was a pause as she offered a hand to Lucas. While she did this, she looked up at the injured creature. Lig, Zu'u vis hiif. she pleaded. She just wanted to help.

((Please, I can help.))

((Dang it shadow you ninja.gif ))

"Thanks," said Lucas as he took the proffered hand, the shock from before wearing off. "Let me help you, then." He looked up to where the dragon was as well. "(It's okay, we won't hurt you,)" he thought, trying to telepathically project to the dragon as reassuringly as he could. As far as he knew, Lucas' telepathic abilities only worked with communicating to animals. Even then, it was mostly one-way. Still, there was no harm in trying- especially if this was the creature that was supposedly going to fix his home.

Edited by greenglassesgal

The Night Fury cooed and dug his claws into the trunk of the tree several times before lowering his head down and pressing himself low against the tree. When Lanie spoke he blinked several times but did not move until a different voice spoke to him, this one in his head. He jumped slightly and looked around in shock, his pupils narrowing. Finally, he glanced down at the group, his pupils gradually widening. Them? How? He shuddered slightly then jumped off the tree. His wings flapped several times before he landed on a thud on the ground in front of the two, his head low to the ground to express his caution. He was still a wild animal, after all. Even his relation with other dragons were bad. He wasn't used to creatures helping him.

Unalaq looked around at his new surroundings. He wasn't in the Spirit World, or even at the Pole. Looking into the sky, he saw a lack of Spirit Lights. Had Harmonic Convergence ended? Perhaps Vaatu had tricked him after they merged. Unalaq closed his eyes, then opened them again, his eyes glowing orange for a split second. Sweeping his hand the river lifted from it's bed, slicing out in a spinning disk and decapitating the scores of trees nearby. The merge was successful, he was still permanently bonded with Vaatu.

Slowly, Elaani inched forward with a hand streched out. She stopped a fee feet away, and then cast a healing spell. Warm, golden light flickered from her fingers instantly. Tendrils of this light stretched slowly out and wrapped around the Night Fury. She had never once tried to heal a Dragon before. Especially not a dragon that looked so strange. She stopped dead for a second, and the magic did too. Her eyes narrowed to sapphire slits and her ears swiveled madly. Suddenly did she cast a large dome of protection around her, Lucas, and the Night Fury right as a blade of water destroyed the area all around them. The dome faded instantly, leaving Elaani bristled and tensed for attack. She sensed something...bad about him. Her claws slowly slid from her fingers as she stared at the new stranger. I do hope that was not intended towards us, stranger. The warrior stepped forward, slowly unsheathing her sword. I'd rather not there be a fight. This creature is injured and I'm in the process of healing it. A pause, Elaani turned her head to the Night Fury. Dreh ni kos faast, Zu'u vis haalit daar.

((Do not be alarmed, I can handle this.))

The Night Fury's ears flattened against his head as he took a nervous step backwards. His tail slapped against the ground several times as he shifted his weight low to the ground then began to swat at several of the golden tendrils as they moved by, his eyes narrowed in suspicion. The lights easily attracted his attention but, at the same time, he really wanted to try catching them. That was when the glow suddenly faded and they were attacked by a new arrival. The dragon tensed immediately, having decided this new man was a threat. He had attacked, after all. He couldn't trust anyone with a weapon.

With a feral snarl, the Night Fury darted to the side and immediately sprinted forward, ignoring the woman's words entirely. His claws kicked up the dirt lining the creek as he shortened the distance between himself and the stranger and immediately tried to barrel into him, using the flat part of his head to hopefully knock him backwards.

The Dark Avatar was about to explain he didn't mean to frighten anyone when this thing came at him. Some sort of spirit, most likely. Moving his arms, twin tendrils of water reached out, surrounding the attacker in a sort of double helix shape, rotating slowly. He lifted his hands, the tendrils glowing a brilliant white gold as he tried to pacify the beast via spiritbending.

Edited by SUP3RSPAWN3R

The Night Fury came up short when the water suddenly surrounded him. He immediately rose up onto his hind legs and swatted at the water, trying to slash through it even as it glowed. Not being a spirit, the attempts to pacify him were not entirely effective and really only served to make him more irritated. His cheeks puffed out slightly and he began to breath fire. Instead of the strange, explosive blasts, however, this fire was more of a small, centralized flame that targeted the water and tried to make it evaporate so he could deal with the stranger.

Strange... this doesn't look like PSI... Lucas mused as he watched the golden tendrils weave towards the dragon. Suddenly, the light went out, and Lucas looked around to see what was the matter. He was greeted by the sight of a whip of water coming right at them. Bracing himself, he readied a shield, but canceled at the last minute when he realized that the water had already passed, sloshing harmlessly against an invisible dome- probably the doing of the cat-lady. As he turned to thank her, he noticed that she was bristling furiously. Following her glare, Lucas spotted the strange man there. Something about that man made him feel vaguely uncomfortable, and his suspicions were confirmed when the man seemingly manipulated the water, creating watery glowy tentacles that encompassed the agitated dragon.

"Please, stop!" he shouted, not wanting to get into a fight so soon. "You're just hurting it more!"

Unalaq allowed the water to evaporate, still puzzled at the fact that the creature wasn't a spirit. "How odd... This creature appears to be a spirit, but yet isn't?" Neither the Dark Avatar, or even the ancient spirit bonded with him, had every seen such an odd creature. His better nature took over, and he lowered his hands, the water dropping to the ground with a splash.

The Night Fury let himself fall back down onto all fours as the remaining water splashed to the ground. He breathed heavily from the effort for a few moments before shaking his head and advancing on the man. The healing from earlier had been mostly undone by the struggling but that didn't stop him from trying to fight anyway. Snarling, he continued forward with his original plan to knock the man back with his head.

Seeing that the dragon was bent on attacking the man, Lucas sighed. "(I'm sorry, but I'm doing this for your own good.)" With that thought, he concentrated on the space in front of the dragon and used PK Flash, hoping to momentarily stun the creature.

Tendrils of darkness slowly rose from Vincent's shadow and wrapped around anything nearby. This included the man's ankled. Though, it was only like smoke, and wasn't solid in the slightest. Red eyes lit up in the shadow's head as this happened. Real clever, using your little monster. It's like you don't have a...oh, you don't, do you? A dark chuckle was followed by a soft swish as tendrils of shadow suddenly raced upwards to form the shape of a body. Don't have one of these so you have to call upon a monster? The scrape of metal against metal was followed by the silver blade of a shadowy sword. Pathetic.

Vincent looked down at the smoke coiled around his leg with a frown. Disinterested, he kicked at it as a large, shadowy form rose up behind him. Gradually, it twisted to form the skeleton of a massive creature. His Chain, Demois, was the creature he had used to easily slice into the dragon's chest. He had little fear of something less than a shadow with his lovely chain nearby. "Pathetic? Hardly. If you aren't going to be of use, just leave me be. I think I'll go after that strange Chain and make sure it's dead."

The shadow scoffed and chuckled yet again. Slowly did the smoke fade away to reveal a humanoid creature. He was sickly pale, with glowing scarlet eyes and snowy white hair. He wore a simple blavk tunic with leather, fingerless gloves and black boots. Oh no, not the creature. You. You use this beast because you yourself are a sad excuse for a man. That is laughable. Flashing sharp, white teeth in a cruel grin, the man sheathed his blade. But...I think you're funny. So I'll spare you. It's not as if your beast could kill me. Suddenly did the stranger explode into shadow, and then reassemble into a solid form seconds after. He was a shadow. He couldn't be hurt by physical things. a set of masks suddenly appeared in the shadow's empty hands. All of them were strange faces of disturbing-looking creatures. Masks, that's what you need. Much stronger than you actually are.

Four masks in his hands, and the others were held up by wisps of darkness. There was a face made of bark, a fish-like creature, and yellow man with a fat face. The last one in his hands was by far the most interesting. It looked something like its holder, except blue and red markings were across its face. All the masks vanished but the white one. Eyes glinting with mischief, the dark stranger extended it forward. This is the strongest. However...It's inclined to corrupt if you aren't careful. The soul sealed inside is a violent one, and if he liked you, he'll lend you his power. Of course, Dark Link wasn't doing this out of the goodness of his heart. He was bored and looking for fun. And there was no better way to that than cursed masks. Dark Link himself had used then many times. I understand if you don't trust me. I can put it on first if you want.

Vincent watched the shadow's antics, his expression not changing up until his offer. "No," He replied flatly, absolutely mystified that this strange creature would even offer him such a thing. Obviously, no good would come from those masks. He slapped the mask away, not even wanting it near his person before turning dismissively away from the shadow and walking towards the woods where the others had gone. "I do not care what you are. I will figure out a way to end your existence if you continue to pester me, either with Chains or by hurling you into the Abyss." The massive skeleton vanished from sight, returning to within Vincent's body where it resided while Vincent walked away. "You are welcome to reside in my shadow again but do not take light of my threats, understand? I do not need to make any deals with demons when I already have two with me."

Demon? The young man looked genuinely hurt by this title and took a step back. He...he wasn't a demon! He was a hero! Just like Link! He was a balance! He wasn't bad! I'm...I'm not a demon. he stated in a soft voice. Demons couldn't exist in the sunlight. They only came out in the sunlight, like the Stalfos. He, he was called Dark Link for a reason! I'm a link between light and darkness. I'm not a demon. He couldn't be a demon! He had been created by the godesses himself! He was gifted with the Triforce! Demons couldn't do that!

"You just attempted to tempt me with a possessed mask," Vincent pointed out but continued into the forest anyway, ignoring the shadow entirely now. He pushed his way past bushes, paying close attention to the broken branches and leaves that marked the path the dragon had taken.

The Night Fury screeched in alarm as he was suddenly knocked backwards by a blinding flash. He slumped to the ground nearby, his vision blurred by the power of the flash. Stunned, the dragon groaned and buried his head in his paws, trying to rid his vision of the terrible, blinding flash.

Unalaq jumped back in surprise as the bright light exploded in front of him, bringing up a wall of ice to deflect firebending that wasn't there. It seemed like some form of firebending technique, but yet it wasn't? He was going to have to expect that nothing was the same in this world...

The Night Fury, blinded by the sudden attack, flopped onto his side. He extended one of his large wings out before wrapping it around himself and hiding his head between his wing and his body to protect his head from any further bright lights. He was still very irritated and his tail thrashed sideways but for the moment, at least, he was not attacking any of them.

((Sorry for the short post. So... much... schoolwork...))

"Okay... Now just... don't move..." Lucas said, dashing over to the stunned dragon. "This will only take a bit." Green healing light washed over the dragon as he used Lifeup Gamma.

Night Fury swayed ever so slightly before a green light shone through under his closed eyes. He snarled faintly and opened his eyes, the stunning wearing off as he was healed. But instead of attacking the strange boy, his eyes moved past him. Immediately, his pupils narrowed and he sprung to his feet, only to quickly wheel about and flee, running to the opposite side of the river. Vincent pushed a few leaves off of his shoulder as he watched the dragon flee, then gestured almost lazily with a finger. Immediately, the Night Fury let out a screech and teetered slightly before throwing himself behind a rock to hide.

Elaani had quite enough of Vincent. Her grip tightened on her sword as she curled back her lips to bare her teeth. She wasn't going to warn him with harmless shouts any more. The Khajiit suddenly rushed forward, slicing at the man as her lips moved to form a shout. Yol Toor Shul! Her exhaled air escaped her mouth in the form of flame as she attacked. Whatever he did to that dragon, she'd like to see him try it on her. The smooth, black armor she wore was impenetrable by even the strongest of dragons. No man could even scratch it.