I'm looking for anyone willing to do a fandom-related RP with me. Most of my RPs I'm in are quiet right now, so I'd like something to do.

Edited by shadow_claw

Woof.

Or should I say, *aroooo*.

Anyways, you know me. I'm up for it. What shows were you thinking? I don't know a whole lot, but then again, I do. xd.png

BOOM OMG HI WE MISSED YOU OMG HI.

This just got interesting. I can't wait to see what will happen now.

How about a welcome back boom roleplay. Oh, and I wanna be a part of this 1x? biggrin.gif

((*rolls into the room*

I have come back from the dead... Kinda. I've still got finals. Anyway, what've you got in mind?))

((HELLO TO YOU TOO CLAW.

Anyways, I had a thought. What about a multifandom RP? Like, characters from different fandoms are all stuck together in a strange world, and they must learn to work together in order to find their way back to their respective universes?))

I love that idea! I actually run an RP just like that.

Shall we claim characters now then?

((Sure, I guess... maybe we should have sheets? Just in case people don't know who our charries are.))

Okay, sheets then:

Name:

Personality:

History:

Power(s):

Weapon(s):

Appearance:

Other:

((Gonna claim this sucker... not like there was ever a chance of him being claimed otherwise.

Name: Jack Spicer

Personality: Cowardly, lacking in common sense, lazy, and a bit of a whiner, Jack is the last person one would expect to be a villain. However, he is, and he craves world domination. Despite his goofy demeanor, he possesses vast intellect, and can build robots with ease. He also has a slight inferiority complex, as he is often mocked by both heroes and villains alike. The rest will be revealed through RP.

History: Will be revealed through RP.

Power(s): He has no powers, but he does have abilities. Amongst them are his high intellect, flight (thanks to a heli-pack), decent physical strength, and figure skating. Shockingly, that last ability has come in handy in the past.

Weapon(s): His Monkey Staff, which grants him the ability to turn into a monkey (though, the effects can be negative if he wields it for too long), his Reversing Mirror, which can reflect any attack back at the attacker, and a Jack-bot, which is equipped with rertactible arms with clawed hands on each one, and a machine gun. He can build more Jack-bots given the right resources, but his other two weapons are one-of-a-kind. Plus, aside from the Jack-bot, his weapons require vocal activation.

Appearance: Jack

Other: Derp

I might claim more later and add their forms to this post!))

Edited by Drako_tamer

Name: Elaani Sand-Strider (Lanie Dragon-Slayer)

Personality: Lanie is a soft-hearted woman with a natural motherly instinct. Although the nurturing type, she is known for her steely demeanor and deadly fighting skills. In short, it's all good as long as you don't attack her.

History: Grew up in Elsyr with her many siblings as a theif, and traveled north to earn money for her family. *insert Skyrim plot here*

Power(s): Usage of Magic (limited strength), usage of dragon shouts

Weapon(s): The Dawnbreaker, Ebony bow, Ebony arrows, and assorted knives and daggers.

Appearance: This

Other: Has an almost Arabic accent, and an odd way of speaking. Her sentence structure is...a bit jumbled.

Name: Karkat Vantas

Personality: A cynic at best, Karkat is known for being a rude, angry person. He has a knack for creative yet vulgar insults as well. Karkat has a short fuse and is generally pessimistic about everything. He is also an insomniac and rarely sleeps at all.

History: Rp'd because it's really long and compliated.

Power(s): none

Weapon(s): A sickle he keeps in his strife specibus (basically a buffer space until it's needed)

Appearance: Karkat

Other:

Woah there, take it easy. Thanks for the advice, though, Fractional. I planned on playing Karkat as a crabby cynic with a soft spot the way it was.

Name: Vincent Nightray

Personality: Vincent is cold, calculating and sadistic. He seems to lack empathy towards most people and even exhibits a fondness towards torture. It is very likely that he has some kind of obsessive compulsive disorder for tearing things apart and, more likely than not, also suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder from his childhood. He's good at putting up a show but ultimately despises most people even if he uses charms to claw his way to the top.

History: Rp'ed because it's very difficult to describe in one section and easier to incorporate into posts.

Power(s):

Dormouse: Vincent is able to put his enemies to sleep using his Chain, Dormouse. However, he cannot fully control this and often falls asleep himself.

Demios: Vincent is able to use his bond to the Chain Demios in order to decapitate anything or cut through things.

Weapon(s): His Chains and a gun. He's a very skilled marksman but his chains, especially Demios, are more effective.

Appearance: Vincent

Other:

((I think we have enough characters to start now. I'll start it off then.))

Blue eyes wearily cracked open to stare up into the sky. Cottony clouds drifted lazily through a deep blue sky. As her gaze slowly drifted downwards, she noticed lush green grass growing upon rich earth. With a groan, the woman slowly sat up. Her armor strained as she slowly stretched her limbs. She didn't recall sleeping here. Not on the ground, not where it was warm either. Skyrim was far from warm. But...where was she then? Slowly rising to her feet, she noted that there were others sleeping on the ground around her. She couldn't recognize any of them from any of her travels. Who were all they?

Sleep? Had he once had a dreamless, restful sleep? And...why was he on the ground? Karkat sat up and ran his gray fingers through his mane of black hair. This was neither Alternia nor the miserable excuse for refuge the team used...Speaking of which, where were the others? Now this was concerning. The gray-skinned teen stood abruptly and looked about in a frantic manner. No! How could this happen! Where was everyone?! This isn't ****ing funny guys! Stop hiding! This was Vriska's idea wasn't it!? he hissed to nothing in particular. Where were they!?

Suddenly, as the gray-skinned humanoid began yelling, a white-skinned boy jolted upright with a terrified shriek. Panicky red eyes looked around as the boy behind them flinched away from the lush grass beneath him. Grass? He never slept outside! He was more at-home in his bed, or even crashed out in his workshop. Not outside, where all of the bugs were! Though, he clearly remembered going to sleep in his own bed. Why was he out here? And where was he? And who were all of these people!? Petrified, he got to his feet and backed away from the group, trying not to draw attention to himself. Though, his whimpering wasn't helping him in that endeavor.

Head whipping around automatically at a scream, the cat-woman's confused expression melted into worry. That boy looked so scared...and the gray one seemed afraid too. New lands were far from frightening to Elaani, but that seemed to be the opposite to the two teens. Blue eyes softening automatically, she started towards Jack (because he was closest.). Are...are you alright? You don't look well... Was it natural for people to be that pale? She didn't think so. Maybe he was sick? Yes, that would make sense!

Name: Lucas

Personality: Over the past 3 years, Lucas had changed from a quiet, timid wimp into a determined, brave guy. He still gets emotional though, from time to time.

History: Obvious spoilers

Power(s): PSI. The list of stuff he can do is in the link. Probably not going to include the stuff from brawl.

Weapon(s): Normally uses sticks, though he will use bats. And yo-yos.

Appearance: Appearance from SSBB

Other: I imagine that he's pretty good at doing "girly" chores such as sewing and cooking, given his lack of interest in adventure when he was younger.

Haha I'm tempted to make Nepeta so I can ship ALL the characters.

Whimpering. Ugh. That had to be the worst sound to wake up to. Sniveling in general pissed the blonde man off so much. But the more important fact was that he didn't remember falling asleep. That wasn't unusual since he was prone to passing out in certain places but on the grass? Really? He usually managed to make it inside, at the least. His fingers curled around several blades of grass and he ripped them out of the ground before slowly climbing to his knees, turning his head to snap at whoever was whimpering to be quiet. Only, he didn't know the strange boy who was whimpering. And he certainly didn't know the strange woman attempting to comfort him. He slowly climbed to his feet and looked around, now turning his attention to the surrounding area. It didn't look familiar in the slightest. What was going on? There were several people surrounding him but each one looked strange. One was too pale-the one who had been sniveling before-and the woman comforting him looked less like a woman and more like a cat. Finally, the third one was entirely grey. Were they chains or something? Was he in the Abyss again? Quickly, he backed up several paces, his hand moving to his side where his gun was hidden. He'd need to assess the situation before wasting ammunition. Demios could provide more useful than a bullet anyway, depending on who these creatures were.