hiphop1234

The Jelly Bean Project

user posted image JELLY BEAN LINEAGEuser posted image

Aka. the Falconiform lovers society.

user posted imageInfo:

So... I have an obsession with falconiforms. And I thought "I can't be the only one, they're too cute to be loved just by one person". And what the hey, why not a PB lineage? Oh yeah, why the Jelly Bean lineage? Because the two originals are named with "Jelly Bean". Simple as that. No, no joke, or pun or anything. Just me ad my usual crazy on the move.

user posted imageBreeding way:

The point is to breed a 2nd gen PB Falconiform egg, and then pass it on to another player on the list. You can exchange them with anyone, but you must post when you breed/offer/send or accept an egg, to keep things organized, and to see how far the lineage goes.

There is also the Original Jelly bean version with starter parents (see below).

Rules:

1. You can't inbreed. Please make sure you don't do this.

2. You have to post when you get, send or breed a new egg.

3. When you receive an egg, you can't kill/abandon it in any way. This applies to everyone that requests a dragon from this lineage too.

4. There are two versions: Original and Team Work Version (aka. V2)

5. All dragons must have "Jelly Bean" or "Jelly" or "Bean" in their name. EDIT: They can also have JB in their name (suggested by purplehaze)

Versions:

user posted image Original:

These are dragons from this starting pair: Flame Jelly Bean x Blue Jelly Bean

user posted imageTeam Work:

Well this is described in the "Info" section. Basically you breed an egg and then pass it on so it continues. You can also breed/trade with higher gens (breed a 4th gen, and get another 4th gen to get a wide 5th gen). You are free to trade anyway, just make sure nothing is inbreed.

Edited by hiphop1234

FORMS

JOINING:

[COLOR=red][B]I'D LIKE TO JOIN![/B][/COLOR]
[B]Scroll link:[/B]
[B]PM link:[/B]
[B]Any notes:[/B] [I](how long will you breed,trade,did you breed anything already-please delete this after posting)[/I]

REQUESTING:

[COLOR=blue][B]I WANT TO REQUEST AN ORIGINAL EGG![/B][/COLOR]
[B]Do you already have a 2nd gen egg from this pairing:[/B]

[B][COLOR=green]I'D LIKE TO REQUEST A GIFT![/B][/COLOR]
[B]Scroll Link:[/B]
[B]PM Link:[/B]
[B]Do you already have a Jelly Bean dragon? :[/B]
[B]What gen / lineage would you prefer? :[/B]

UPDATING:

[COLOR=purple][B]I'VE BRED AN EGG![/B][/COLOR]
[B]Egg lineage link:[/B]
[B]What will you do with the egg (keep,freeze,trade,gift...) :[/B]

Edited by hiphop1234

Well, I do love the Falconiforms. And I was thinking of doing a PB lineage anyway, so this might be good. I'm not too sure about the naming, though. Would all dragons in the line have to have the same naming scheme, or just the egg I get from here? If I were to breed an egg for someone here, would the parents of that egg have to be appropriately named? I'm a little stuffy about my dragon names. wink.gif How about allowing just JB instead of Jelly Bean (or Jelly or Bean)? I wouldn't mind naming a whole line of dragons with JB in the name.

Yes, all dragons in this project should have that in their names.

But that's a great idea, so I'll add it to the rules smile.gif

Thanks~

hiphop1234

Okay, if JB is okay in the name then I would love to have an egg from your starting pair. smile.gif

I WANT TO REQUEST AN ORIGINAL EGG!

Scroll link: My scroll

PM link: PM me here

Do you already have a 2nd gen egg from this pairing: No

Hey! I had to join. I love Falconiforms too much not to :)

I'D LIKE TO JOIN!

Scroll link: My Scroll

PM link: *Clicky*

Any notes: I haven't bred anything yet, still need to raise some Falcons and name them with 'Jelly Bean'. Then I can start breeding eggs for the lineage!

Also I would like an egg from the starting pair as well so I can work on this lineage ~

I WANT TO REQUEST AN ORIGINAL EGG!

Scroll link: Above ^

PM link: Above ^

Do you already have a 2nd gen egg from this pairing: No

My Jelly Bean should gender soon and then I can name it and decide who its mate will be. wink.gif

Added.

NEW: Updated the breeder's post ~ every user will have their dragons (or at least their latest lineage dragon) listed below them. So please, to keep things updated, post your new dragons, or keep your scroll un-hidden. Thanks smile.gif

I'd love to join! I currently have one or two Falconiforms on my scroll, but I'd like to request an egg from the Original lineage. I normally don't like wyverns as much as other dragons, but when I saw the colour scheme I loved them biggrin.gif (Almost as much as Nhiostrife Wyverns... lol)

But if I can have an original egg, I'll happily breed them for you. Plus, I like raising eggies. ;P

Do we have to breed them to Falconiforms, or can we breed them with other dragons to make our lineges? Because if I can get hold of enough Olives, Neos, Nhios, and Whiptails, I'll see if I can make a double stair lineage. smile.gif