Desanui

Dragons of Gaelwe

Maybe if the world reaches a point where it could change forever or something like that

Maybe if the world reaches a point where it could change forever or something like that

More like a point where things could go x ways and she's there to make sure the world doesn't end or something.

I know she's aggressive and such but she likes a world to exist in.

user posted image

Name: Itchi-Ban Kuroi

Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/9rN8T

Position: West Captain

Why: When Itchi-Ban Kuroi was a hatchling, his father dedicated him to the army. He could see that Itchi-Ban was growing fast and was already almost twice the size of his siblings. He was sent to the army before he grew his wings and has been training hard ever since. Itchi-Ban also grew to like plotting unusual, yet effective war tactics. Itchi-Ban Kuroi was promoted due to his integrity and his ability to improvise quickly.

user posted image

Name: Crytos of Healing ( pronounced Srytos), The Healer, The Compassionate One, Father and others

Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/OxSKm

Position: God of healing, creating and compassion

Why: Crytos of Healing favors those who are kind to others, those who are artists and those who are righteous. He will often assist those who suffer by causing miracles depending on the individual, Crytos has also been known to give those who cause the suffering of others ill fortunes.

It is said that once, a long time ago, that Crytos was a white dragon, transformed by magic into a powerful being able to heal any illness. Many dragons believe that The Eternity Chalice is part of His soul that He gave to dragons so that in His absence the ill could still be healed.

I put Itchi-Ban in smile.gif

Howabout this description?

Crytos is the deity of healing, favoring compassion, righteousness, and creativity. An empathetic deity, he has been known to ease suffering and bring relief to the unfortunate. To those who cause evil or perpetuate cruelty, however, he punishes with suffering and ill fortune. It is said that Crytos was once a white dragon, transformed by magic into a powerful being able to heal any illness.

As for the Eternity Chalice, have you talked with Lwyllas yet? That legend is hers.

user posted image

Name: Lady Pearl

Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/VT6EG

Position: Black Coalition Assassin

Why: Though at first sight she may seem a bit girly, Lady Pearl is certainly not a dragon to mess with. A pink dragon with questionable origin, nobody is quite sure how she came to be the Black Coalition's Assassin. On the outside she may seem to be innocent and not a blood thirsty murderer, on the inside she is very different. Lady Pearl is very much insane, and will kill just for the fun of it. Even other members of the Black Coalition avoid her as much as possible. I don't recommend underestimating her, for she is not an enemy worth having.

Woops, almost forgot to post Lady Pearl's new description

I imagined the Temple of Runes nearest to the Amazons. Maybe it could be some sacred place where they perform rituals or something along those lines

Edited by WolfParadise

I put Itchi-Ban in smile.gif

Howabout this description?

Crytos is the deity of healing, favoring compassion, righteousness, and creativity. An empathetic deity, he has been known to ease suffering and bring relief to the unfortunate. To those who cause evil or perpetuate cruelty, however, he punishes with suffering and ill fortune. It is said that Crytos was once a white dragon, transformed by magic into a powerful being able to heal any illness.

As for the Eternity Chalice, have you talked with Lwyllas yet? That legend is hers.

Good description. I'll ask Lwyllas.

Whoa, I completely forgot about the Temple of Runes xd.png

Added in Lady Pearl and Crytos.

Added the Temple of Runes.

A Clan in the Timeless Wing is all from one family/all related, so Lyrian can't join them. You can start your own clan or tribe, or join one of the other tribes. smile.gif

Added Nsecj.

Edit: Thank you for the nudge! I don't have as much time as I would like, what with the "real" world insisting I earn bits of paper to live, but please, nudge me if I don't respond soon smile.gif

Edited by Desanui

OH XDXDXD

Oops. He's in now. XDXDXD

That's so weird. I'm having deja vu as I'm putting him in. Maybe I did it but forgot to submit? Weird...

Well, he's in now, sorry about that ^^;

Lyrian can be part of the Mother Tribe then I guess

user posted image

Name: Cetiyuioainaiira

Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ctH3t

Position: Handmaiden of Cruelty

Why:

user posted image

Name: Xuhiar Ereia

Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/HSyZO

Position: Deity - Goddess of Sorrow

Why:

Legends say that the goddess of sorrow was once beautiful. Cheerful where ever she went, nobody denied that a male or two fancied her. She fell in love with one of her suitors, and they had a child. Both joyful, they lovingly cared for their son, like any couple would. One day both of them were away, and when Xuhiar returned home to check on her child, he had disappeared. Fearful, she looked everywhere, but he was gone. Blaming her for their son's disappearance, her mate left. Xuhiar, grief breaking her sanity, refused to speak at all. Her appearance withered away, her scales paled to a ghastly white, and the shadows of her sorrow imprinted on her body. Surrounded by an aura of coldness and misery, they say you can still hear her despairing wails begging her lost son to return.

Edited by WolfParadise

Good description, poor goddess. sad.gif

In her description, I believe that Goddess of Sorrow should be in capitals. Other than that, great! Maybe state that she's of Gaelwe.

It's fine Desanui xd.png

Wow, sorry I've been gone so long! Both dragons are good, but can you make the Goddess's description a bit shorter? smile.gif

Edited by Desanui

I don't think I can invest enough in this to keep it going. I haven't been on as often as I'd need to be. Guess you guys already figured that. xd.png

This topic is closing, unless someone really wants it to stay open.

user posted image

Name: Pebbles Kuroi

Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/SfPe6

Position: Nobility

Why: Pebbles Kuroi is the wife of Itchi-Ban Kuroi. She is calm and collected most of the time and rarely ever looses her temper.

Pebbles is a very experienced Silver and Gold Smith. She makes really delicate and expensive jewellery.

Despite her nobility, Pebbles is quite modest. She regularly donates money to charity.

Pebbles is a dedicated mother and wife.