Desanui

Dragons of Gaelwe

I kind of just zoned out for a few days...weird. blink.gif

Ellael is short-tempered and hardworking. She is very picky about with whom she mingles. This makes her duties as a shaman of Thunder Dragons somewhat harder but she doesn't really mind. As long as she lives up to her position, Ellael is happy.

Also, if you don't mind, I'm changing Irryn's description. Her current one is kind of bland IMO.

Hard as stone and unyielding as a mountain, Lady Commander Irryn is easy to follow in battle. With a few dark shadows in her past, Irryn does not trust easily but when she does, it is earned. Irryn always attempts to be just but it is not always possible. When such an occasion comes, she commits the dirty deeds herself, believing no one else should stain their honor on her behalf.

I think I haven't filled in Alden's description.

Having grown up with two willful and powerful sisters, Alden is shy and softspoken. He prefers to spend time with his tutors, discussing various subjects, ranging from meanings of ancient prophecies to trade difficulties, than spending time is the practice yard, learing to fight. And why should he; he has many guards and a warrior sister.

OFF-TOPIC: Wow, that lineage is quite awesome! And trust me, I know the disappointment when a dragon genders wrong and you can't continue it.

When you have trouble working out details such as a timeline or something else, I'd be happy to help. I have three more days of my uni practice left and then I should be free until September. Should.

Edited by LwyllasLaVey

Sw-EEEEEET! That's awesome!

And I've been zoning out myself, I think it's because my job wipes me out, so I come home and go straight to bed, lol

Okay, descriptions put up. I'll add Chraellor when he's gendered wink.gif

Adding some new dragons.

I can still continue the line, the sibling part doesn't bother me as much, at least for this. I've traded a couple of these beauties for some pretty cool eggs smile.gif

Aaaand Chraellor is gendered! biggrin.gif Now I'll just need to write a description for him but that might take a while because for some reason, I decided to join Camp NaNoWriMo July. I'm quite busy with that.

Sweet! I'll put him up. I haven't been active the past few days :/ I WAS hoping to get to the roleplay last weekend... Muh.

Another thing is that I'm not keen on a roleplay. Is there a big push to do one, or is it ok to just leave it as giving your dragons some fun heritage?

(This question is for anyone following this topic)

OH NO

OH NO

OH NO

IRRYN AND CHRAELLOR REFUSED EACH OTHER

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

I WORKED SO HARD FOR THIS

OH NO

EDIT: Looks like Chraellor's got an older brother now. (I'm breeding a replacement for him.)

Edited by LwyllasLaVey

Yeah, pretty much this. xd.png

Also I got a wonderful idea for a goddess but I need an Avatar of Destruction for it. I'll add it when I get one.

EDIT: http://dragcave.net/lineage/cdcX6

This is Chraellor. Just Chraellor, don't bother adding Kuu to it. He's not technically part of Irryn's family.

Edited by LwyllasLaVey

Oh my GOSH I CAN'T GET MY DRAGONS TO SUMMON D8

Sounds good though. Refixing the link for Chraellor. Do you want to add his brother somewhere?

There's a trio and avatar giveaway on tumblr and I signed up. We'll see if I get one.

Don't know about that RB. If there's a need for Chraellor's brother, then I'll add him.

user posted image

Name: Itchi-Ban Kuroi

Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/9rN8T

Position: West Captain

Why: When Itchi-Ban Kuroi was a hatchling, his father dedicated him to the army. He could see that Itchi-Ban was growing fast and was already almost twice the size of his siblings. He was sent to the army before he grew his wings and has been training hard ever since. Itchi-Ban also grew to like plotting strange strategies which often include using a tsunami dragon to lift a catapult to be dropped or used as a seige weapon. The reason he does this is because he not only likes humor, he also hates mechanical weapons.

Itchi-Ban Kuroi was promoted due to his integrity and his ability to improvise quickly.

Edited by BlackwingRipclaw

AH I thought I posted :/

Okay, Blackwing, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind revising the last three sentences for Ichi-Ban. They don't flow very eloquently, if that makes sense. Otherwise, good to go!

I have an Avatar of Destruction hatchie, influenced female!

And welcome, BlackwingRipclaw! biggrin.gif

Hehehehe

Edited by LwyllasLaVey

Cool. ohmy.gif Is that even-gen inbred?

Also, I have an Avatar of Creation. Could he be a god of something?

Cool. ohmy.gif Is that even-gen inbred?

Also, I have an Avatar of Creation. Could he be a god of something?

First, no, I made sure that he won't be inbred. (FYI, every dragon I own has a Lwyllas suffix. I don't want to brag but only four CBs aren't mine.)

If you're talking about the Royal Blue, that is.

Second, your dragon can be anyone. biggrin.gif We could have a triad of gods or something!

Edited by LwyllasLaVey

Yes, you can create deities, but I may be a bit more picky about those than I have been about the population of Gaelwe.

Yeah.

what description did you give The Goddess of Magic. Just need some inspiration. Can you also add Itchi-Ban to the list of dragons?

Okay, I'm very late with this but better late than never, right? biggrin.gif In my defence, I was participating in Camp NaNoWriMo.

user posted image

Name: Chraellor

Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/cdcX6

Position: 1st lieutentant of Commander

Why: Chraellor has never known his parents and the only parent figures he has had were Yathera and the Secret Emperor. When Irryn freed him from their influence, he had to build his life from scratch, a feat which he completed with her help. His loyalty to her is unwavering.

user posted image

Name: Raiser of Mountains, Feller of Nations, Mother of Death, etcetera

Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/9VtQz

Position: Goddess of Destruction

Why: She's as old as the world and magic itself. It is told that she can grow larger than the tallest mountain, bequeathed in flames several times hotter than lava. However, she is not malicious; she is a force of nature and basic morality is foreign to her. She grants powerful gifts to those who seek balance in the world and rains her wrath down on those who seek to destroy the balance for their own selfish reasons. Whenever she appears, the fate of the world has reached a crossroad.

Edited by LwyllasLaVey

Really good! Both are. Only error is on the Goddess' description. Crossroads instead of crossroad. smile.gif

Thanks a lot! English isn't my first language and although I'm quite fluent in it, I still make mistakes.

I'm really sorry I haven't been posting very frequently :/ My job literally takes half my day. Actually, it takes 13 hours, so more than half my day. I don't wanna sound snippy, but I have other things in my life too, so I don't keep up with this as well as I should :[

Okay.

BlackwingRipclaw

I'm not sure about the whole thing of using a Tsunami Wyvern, or what the joke is involving mechanical weapons. What I would prefer is if you mention he's very strategic/uses awesome tactics, but conveniently don't mention what those tactics are. Your last sentence is fine, though. Once you've fixed that, I'll put Ichi-Ban up. Of course, you can do whatever you like with your dragon's description on your scroll.

All of the dragons that don't have descriptions are mine, and that's again because I have a job that takes up most of my day. I try to get around to describing them, but sometimes it doesn't work out, and they sit up there without descriptions for a long time. I don't actually have a description for the Goddess of Magic, but if you go up to the description of Thetalis Signodextra (up towards the top) it mentions her. She's his mom.

LwyllasLaVey

Woot! Chraellor's back! xd.png

Nice Goddess, I like her ^-^

As far as crossroad or crossroads go, I think I'd rather go with crisis, climax, or turning point. Crossroads sounds strange in my head. Crossroads is grammatically correct, but doesn't flow right to me.