Desanui

Dragons of Gaelwe

Okay. I guess I'll go with the Timeless Wing then.

EDIT: From now on, all new dragons of mine shall be edited into this post.

user posted image

Name: Pure Radiant

Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ClGCA

Position: Subject, Planestrider Wing or Sentinel, Skysworn

Why: not really needed since he's not a high rank

Edited by heavenuniasus

^^; yeah, the good slots all tend to be taken up rather quickly. Everybody likes thinking their dragons are the best (which they are) but that also means that there's a lot of competition xd.png

I'll add Pure Radiant to the Planestriders Wing if you like smile.gif

Edited by Desanui

Edit; Almost forgot the image

user posted image

Name

Pyraias

Lineage

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Lk3uy

Position

Amazon Wing- Fire Princess

Why

It was a normal day in the Amazon Wing, when they found this little hellfire hatchling, lost and abandoned. Nobody knew who her parents were, nor where she came from. They took her in, because why not? She had the makings of a great warrior. Indeed, as she went through years of training, they turned the small, skinny hatchling into a spirited, battle-ready young adult. That wasn't enough for Pyraias, though. Slowly, she continued to rise through the ranks of the Amazons until she earned her position of the fire princess. Hot-headed, impatient, and ambitious, Pyraias is not a dragon you'd want to mess with. She earned many scars getting to where she is now, and there are whispers she has her eyes on being the warrior queen next..

Edit; Forgot the image xd.png

Edited by WolfParadise

Nice! Although, I think you tried to use her direct image. The mods don't encourage that, because they think you're trying to get clicks xd.png

Dragon Cave Wiki has all the breeds and their images here if you ever need pictures.

She's all edited in, and welcome to Gaelwe! I really like your description. heavenuniasus might wanna watch out wink.gif

I'll add Pure Radiant to the Planestriders Wing if you like smile.gif

Yeah, that's fine with me.

She's all edited in, and welcome to Gaelwe! I really like your description. heavenuniasus might wanna watch out  wink.gif

I shall watch out. I believe Wings-of-Darkness is quite capable of keeping a close eye on Pyraias, but if she's not... Then she can certainly ask others of the Amazon Wing to keep a close eye on the Hellfire, seeing as she's War Queen.

Since the subject was already (kinda) brought up, how does one exactly become a princess in the Amazon Wing, and then the War Queen? (If you have anything in mind, I mean.) Like--out of all the princesses, who is chosen as the the queen, and how?

Edited by heavenuniasus

Since the subject was already (kinda) brought up, how does one exactly become a princess in the Amazon Wing, and then the War Queen? (If you have anything in mind, I mean.) Like--out of all the princesses, who is chosen as the the queen, and how?

Um, I think probably by a display of strength and cunning (a contest of some kind? A fight?) and whoever is better becomes the queen. Or maybe some kind of ritual in which the princesses choose their queen.

As for in reality, there won't be any actual usurpers: if you've got the War Queen's spot, it doesn't matter how many dragons plot for your downfall, you're the War Queen. I was mostly joking about watching out for wolfparadise's dragon.

Though I suppose if you're both willing (for whatever reason) you can roleplay the switch-up.

It might be cool, once more positions have been filled, to have incoming dragons roleplay their rise to power. It doesn't have to be a long roleplay, just one that covers what leads up to and the actual event itself. I think I could keep up with that. Or just add a roleplaying element of some kind.

Edited by Desanui

Um, I think probably by a display of strength and cunning (a contest of some kind? A fight?) and whoever is better becomes the queen. Or maybe some kind of ritual in which the princesses choose their queen.

As for in reality, there won't be any actual usurpers: if you've got the War Queen's spot, it doesn't matter how many dragons plot for your downfall, you're the War Queen. I was mostly joking about watching out for wolfparadise's dragon.

Though I suppose if you're both willing (for whatever reason) you can roleplay the switch-up.

It might be cool, once more positions have been filled, to have incoming dragons roleplay their rise to power. It doesn't have to be a long roleplay, just one that covers what leads up to and the actual event itself. I think I could keep up with that. Or just add a roleplaying element of some kind.

I have an actually have a story that goes with my dragons. I've been intending to write it down but I just can't motivate myself to do so. I've never roleplayed anything but I'm definitely willing to give it a go.

It also depends where it starts. Chraellor used to be the Assassin for the Black Coalition before he switched sides.

But yeah, I'm game for the roleplay. smile.gif

Edited by LwyllasLaVey

I'm not planning on a full-blown roleplay. Short storylines are okay, but if we do a full-on epic, we'd do a topic in the roleplaying section, and I know myself too well to hope I'd keep up with it.

That isn't to say you can't roleplay, but it's unofficial/short roleplaying.

~~~

I just updated the Roleplaying section in the first post. I hope it's clear about what I'm after.

I guess I should ask, are you guys looking for a full-on roleplay?

Edited by Desanui

I'm fairly inexperienced with roleplays, so I'm not gonna start one.

user posted image

Name: Hrafn Lwyllas

Lineage: Link

Position: East Captain in the Royal Guard

Why: Hrafn seems a little shady. He comes and goes in the night and no one knows where he goes or why. There have been rumors that he has sold his loyalties to the Black Coalition but so far, no evidence has been found. Irryn trusts him but only so far as she can throw him. Hrafn is aware of this mistrust that surrounds him but doesn't mention it.

user posted image

Name: Harith CB Lwyllas

Position: North Captain in the Royal Guard

Why: Harith keeps himself to himself. He rarely speaks and has no true friends. It is known that he's from the territories currenty occupied by the Black Coalition and that he has family there but his subordinates know little else. Harith has scars running down the left side of his face and neck and is experienced in wing-and-claw style combat.

user posted image

Name: Zorione Lwyllas

Position: Sentinel in Skysworn Wing

Why: Zorione is joyful and flightly. She loves to spread her starry wings and soar through the night sky while on patrol.

Edited by LwyllasLaVey

I guess I should ask, are you guys looking for a full-on roleplay?

Not really a full-on RP, alt last not right now, but maybe one just concerning a single wing? (And others for a short while as necessary to bring plot stuff in, of course.)

Hey - I'm just about to take off on a road trip. It might be a couple of days before I'm ready to post again, or it might be a few hours. (I'm not entirely sure myself)

I guess I'm okay with roleplays as long as you guys don't mind me popping in and having you change things if something was not quite the way I'd pictured it. I didn't want to start a roleplay precisely because I wouldn't be active enough in it to set the standard, and I didn't want to be the one coming in and correcting everything. If you don't mind me coming and correcting occasionally, then I guess I'd go ahead and set up a full Gaelwe RP.

I think you guys have the basic concept, so hopefully I wouldn't be correcting too much. Let me know what you guys think, and I'll take a look at it when I get back to wifi.

Oh, and I'll add the new dragons in then too. They look great smile.gif

One question though, Lwyllas, would you mind if I took "Lwyllas" off the end of the names of your dragons? I can put up the usernames of the owners, but it makes them look like they're all in the same family or something.

One question though, Lwyllas, would you mind if I took "Lwyllas" off the end of the names of your dragons? I can put up the usernames of the owners, but it makes them look like they're all in the same family or something.

Sure thing! I was thinking about changing their names on this thread but never got around to asking you.

EDIT: I'm really nervous about starting my first job tomorrow so I'm gonna distract myself with adding more dragons.

user posted image

Name: Murheil

Position: 1st lieutenant of Yathera

Why: Murheil gets very little free will. His mind almost broken and under complete control Yathera, she decides his every move. The only free will he gets is to decide how he carries out the orders he's given. It is rumored that he once belonged to a noble family but nothing has been confirmed.

user posted image

Name: Joandra

Position: Faetouched

Why: She doesn't really have a personality.

Edited by LwyllasLaVey

Oh, good luck with your new job! I'm trying to get one but it's not working so well xP

I edited all of the dragons and added in some new faces smile.gif

Wow, you're quick! laugh.gif I'm just sitting here because I'm trying not to think about getting up at 4 AM tomorrow morning. (And most of the mornings after that.)

Grrr, I'm one dragon short of the third gen in Chraellor's lineage. I used fertility on both of the dragons involved and they're still uninterested. The whole lineage has come to a grinding halt because of them.

Heh, I've had weeks like that. (I say weeks because it takes a week to recover from disinterest)

And I think I just happened to be on at the same time. But we don't actually have wifi where I'm at, we're off my dad's hotspot, and I'm trying not to use up our entire data plan, lol

Catch you later smile.gif

P.S. Why at 4 am? (Don't tell me too much about your job, I'm not trying to stalk you xd.png )

The most infuriating thing about disinterest is that they're not refusing, they're not producing an egg, they're just ... disinterested. Nothing. You can't even do anything about it.

I'm one dragon short of III gen and one dragon IV gen to make Chraellor's parents.

And 4 AM because my job starts at 5 AM (milking cows at a farm) and I have to cycle there for about 4 km because I failed my driver's test for 5 times. I don't know whether it was about my sucky driving skills or the examiner was waaaaaaaaaaaay too nitpicky. Probably both.

Nitpicky. That happened to my brother, and he's a GREAT driver.

That actually sounds interesting. Cows. Moo. But I'm the kind of person that would be, "Oh hey, that's cool!" for about ten minutes, then be like "Okay, I'm ready to go inside." rolleyes.gif

And don't worry about Chraellor. His spot is reserved.

Perephra's parents (King and Queen) are refusing to breed Teimarrs. They're only breeding the Fleshcrownes. So it's sorta the same thing. Sigh.

Edited by Desanui

That job is part of my education - a future Animal Husbandry major here. smile.gif

What's wrong with Fleshcrownes? Why does it have to be a Teimarr, I'm just curious.

Edited by LwyllasLaVey

Poll removed. o3o

What do you think of Gaelwe?

I love it! I'm entering a dragon. [ 4 ] [40.00%]

It's interesting, but I'm not entering a dragon. [ 4 ] [40.00%]

Eh, it's not interesting. [ 2 ] [20.00%]

Total Votes: 10

Thanks, Sock!

Nothing's wrong with Fleshcrownes at all, it's this particular character, Perephra, actually existed prior to DragCave, and she's more of a Teimarr.

I do have an idea for this Fleshcrowne egg, though. Well... it's not a Fleshcrowne egg anymore... wink.gif

So Perephra is more of a Teimarr than a Fleshcrowne...their descriptions actually are different.

Most of my characters did exist outside of Dragcave before this project, too. It's just Moonstone and Royal Blue descriptions are rather vague about their characteristics (no, they're not but let's not talk about that), so I'm interperting them as I like. There's always exceptions.

Oh, and...Irryn now has a brother/sister. (Irryn is actually supposed to be middle child but let's not talk about that either, shall we?)

If you have trouble breeding any dragons, feel free to ask me, I'll gladly help out! biggrin.gif

Heh, not to sound shallow, but it was more of an appearance thing for Perephra. xd.png

Thanks for the offer :3

Sorry I haven't been responding to this ovo I shall add another dragon

user posted image

Name: Zarren

Lineage: click

Position: Nomad-Timeless Wing

Why: Once a sentinel in the Skysworn Wing, Zarren got bored with each day of patrolling, patrolling, and more patrolling.. When the Timeless Wing happened to be in town, he became curious about their nomadic ways. In the end, he joined them, and is quite happier now, for the traveling lifestyle suits his adventuring spirit nicely.