angelicdragonpuppy

Altered Lineage Views

Have there been new lineage picture changes? Or were some pictures not changed back and I only just noticed?

The Red Nebula used to have almost the whole dragon visible, the White was moved a few pixels to the left (which is not bad, just new).

I was going to plan a lineage picture based lineage, and I would like to know whether there are changes going on so I should wait before making plans.

(Yes, I might be somewhat obsessed with the lineage view. rolleyes.gif )

ETA: Some day I will make a lineage with all dragon breeds in it just so I can check for changes by looking at one single page. tongue.gif

Edited by Confused Cat

Ortiginal Red Nebbie Tile:

user posted image

Currect Tile:

user posted image

So yes it did get changed.

The Marrows and I think a couple others have also been changed for a while, the lack of an answer to this is extremely frustrating. To put it nicely. :/

I don't like how the White was moved. It went from having most of the near wing visible and the far one almost totally not visible (which made more sense) to a totally unsatisfactory view of the wings. :\

Ortiginal Red Nebbie Tile:

user posted image

Currect Tile:

user posted image

So yes it did get changed.

Did green nebulas get changed as well? I believe there was more of the sprite visible, but have nothing to compare to.

I don't think the Green Nebula was changed. For comparison, here is a screenshot of my lineage planning document. (I have updated the red Nebula, but not updated the White yet. Most images should be what they were in May.)

user posted image

Edited by Confused Cat