TJ09

2014-05-15 - Minor Feature Update

I found that Shimmers look different in lineage. They looks bigger than before. Is it my illusion? ohmy.gif

Edit:It seems some of thumbnail have changed. Copper looks different too!

I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing this, Golds are driving me nuts!

Cheers!

C4.

Ha! Just tested my brimstones, and some say, "Location: Desert," and others, "Location: Volcano". Cool! Bred have no designation but the usual. I wonder what CB prize dragons say?

Well, I certainly know now where I get most of my dragons (besides my spits, which that would be the AP xd.png ). Also, I notice that the location only applies to dragons with the 5-character codes?

Excited for the encyclopedia!

The Biome/Location is working for me, and it amuses me that any caveborn dragons picked up before the Biomes were created have their Location just be Cave.

Ooh, I like the name claiming thing. Now if someone leaves for a few months and comes back they won't lose all of their names.

I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing this, Golds are driving me nuts!

Cheers!

C4.

Yes, quite a few breeds have different lineage-pictures now, it seems.

Just looked through them all by choosing Alternate Custom Sort under the "Change Sort Order" options in the Account menu and then scrolling through my scroll.

It looks a bit off now, but I think that's just because we're used to a different zoom.

Lovely changes! I'm really glad you weren't just ****ing with us on April Fools.

Location thingy is helpful for breeding Coppers, yay! Unfortunately the names I wish I could have don't belong to anyone who seems inactive, except for one or maybe two. So that probably won't help me much but at least names will become available again, which is definitely nice.

Oh cool! Been checking out my own dragons. I like this location feature. smile.gif

Thanks for keeping on working so the cave is better every day!! Hugs!!! Monica

Edit: Why do Holly don't have a location?? Even my Guardians have cave, but not the Hollies!!! biggrin.gif hugs!!

Edited by MonicaOP

Saw this and got excited to know where I had gotten some of my oldest dragons. I go to look and see "Cave"...and then I realized biomes didn't exist back then

Thanks for keeping on working so the cave is better every day!! Hugs!!! Monica

Edit: Why do Holly don't have a location?? Even my Guardians have cave, but not the Hollies!!! biggrin.gif hugs!!

only CB dragons have a location-- are your Hollys CB??? ( prize dragons show cave)

Edited by dragonpuck

Ha! Just tested my brimstones, and some say, "Location: Desert," and others, "Location: Volcano". Cool! Bred have no designation but the usual. I wonder what CB prize dragons say?

I believe that I saw someone claimed that CB prize showed Cave somewhere:)

Name Claiming is a great idea.

I hope this means that a lot less dragons on lineages will become nameless...

These features sound neat smile.gif I just checked a couple of my dragons and they have location labels ^^

I'm curious about the name claiming though. I understand the need for beta testing. I'm just curious about how long testing would be before the feature is open to everyone o3o

Cool features! I noticed the location one today and thought I lost my mind lmao

Came in here and found out nope I am okay

Awesome thanks for the location!! Cannot wait until the steal name rolls out!

I got the biome feture, yay! (of course, I don't know when the second roll out is/was, so maybe everyone has it already)

I got the biome feture, yay! (of course, I don't know when the second roll out is/was, so maybe everyone has it already)

Nope, still no full access yet. x3

I woke up and panicked because the AP egg I grabbed had extra "Location" thingy. Then I came here and all is well. \(o3o)/

(I love it <3)

I am part of that 50%

Makes me feel spechul.

That is a pretty useful feature. I was a player who would check up on the wiki for around 40% of all dragons to find out where they came from, and this feature saves me a lot of opening tabs, searching, loading and more searching and loading.