GalaxyPassion13

Galaxy Paint Lineage Project

Great! I'll add you to the list.

But, can you provide a bit more info about the actual description? Example:

Blue x Purple first lineage, Red x Green second lineage, repeating pattern.

Something like that wink.gif

Well I'm new to Dragon Cave and only have a bronze trophy but I hope I can get in on this project. Nebs are awesome! ^^

I Want an Egg!

Username: thedupedidit

Egg parents: Purple x Red please

Will you be unavailable at any time? No, I log on pretty much every day.

Oooo! Cool! I want to join! laugh.gif

I Want an Egg!

Username: kigyptnee

Egg parents: Any

Will you be unavailable at any time? Not going to be around June 9th through 13th… which probably won’t be a problem considering the waiting list times… smile.gif

poptartFINALTINY.gif

And because I've already got an idea of what I want to do... might as well share my thoughts... apologies if it's confusing xd.png

I am working on a lineage!

My future egg will be a gendered hatchling eventually and I'd like to begin contemplating my lineage.

Username: kigyptnee

Lineage Type: Even-Gen

Other breeds to be used in my lineage: Purebred Nebula

Describe your lineage: Sure! Ok, so if the galaxy egg I receive (hopefully) genders and matches the color of one of their parents, I’m thinking I’m going to shoot for this:

Caveborns ~ purple – red – purple – red – green – red – green – red – green – blue – green – blue – purple – blue – purple – blue

2nd Generation: purple – red – green – red – green – blue – purple – blue

3rd generation: purple – red – green – blue

4th Generation: purple – blue

5th generation: Red

And then I would plan to breed it to http://dragcave.net/lineage/NLDxm to make a 6th generation baby.... And yeah… probably offer offspring on the art shop. biggrin.gif

If the galaxy hatchling “miscolors”, I’m thinking I’m going to strive for a lineage like this:

Caveborns ~ green – blue- green – red – purple – red – purple – blue – purple – blue – green – blue – green – red – purple – red – purple – red – purple – blue – green – blue – green – red – green – red – purple – red – purple – blue – green - blue

2nd Gen: purple – blue – green – red – green – red – purple – blue – green – red – purple – blue – purple – blue – green - red

3rd Gen: green – blue – purple – red – purple – red – green - blue

4th Gen: purple - blue – green – red

5th Gen: green – blue

And then once again, I’d offer the offspring on the art shop. biggrin.gif

Anything else? Live long and prosper? ninja.gif

Edited by Kigyptnee

^ Added to list smile.gif

I'll put your lineage plans up in the studios once the egg genders, just in case it genders wrong wink.gif

Also, don't be intimidated by the waiting times, they'll decrease as I get pairs tongue.gif

Technically I'm still waiting for the egg to hatch but I wanted to get this plan down first.

My egg is now a gendered hatchling and I'd like to begin my lineage.

Username: Guillotine

Lineage Type: Spiral

Other breeds to be used in my lineage: Red/Green/Blue/Purple-colored dragons that don't match the color of the Nebula mate.

Describe your lineage: The "core" of the lineage will be Nebulas; only the Nebulas will be used to continue the line. Each dragon will be bred with a non-Nebula breed with a color that doesn't match the hatchling's color (so green Neb/Vine is out, but green Neb/Red or green Neb/Ice would be acceptable).

Anything else?

Username: Rixie_Pakuna

Lineage Type: Arrowhead

Other breeds to be used in my lineage: just Nebulas

Describe your lineage: I'll start off with a staircase of Purple x CB Blues, then I will add the other half with a staircase of Reds x CB Greens.

Anything else? I will attempt to get ahold of some CB Nebulas and if they gender Red/Green I will donate them. In return, I'd like to use a Red offspring from the Green/Red pair for the other half of my lineage.

Since everyone seems to be putting down their plans figured I'd add mine. Still waiting on the egg but I know what I'm going to do with it now, the plan has changed from my original thoughts due to picking up new dragons.

Making plans for my future egg.

Username: Kovia

Lineage Type: Spiral (Purebred)

Other breeds to be used in my lineage: None

Describe your lineage: I have 4 CB Nebulas, 2 male 2 female. Each will be bred to a descendant of the painted line in a spiral.

Anything else? Females will either be both red or red and blue depending on if a trade goes through. Females are a red and a blue. The males are a purple and a green.

Edited by Kovia

Alright, I'll add you all on the list if I have time. I'll be adding a new "progress" form when I have time, so check the news tommorow or in 2 days and it should be there. You won;t have to worry about it if you haven't started the lineage yet, though.

^ Updated Studios smile.gif

If you haven't submitted a progress form and are working on your lineage, please do so now!

I've made progress on my lineage!

I've bred my dragons and have made further progress on my lineage.

Dragon Name: N/A

Dragon Lineage Link: /lineage/tGqYc

Will this dragon be used to continue the lineage? No (not a Nebula).

Other notes: Was abandoned to prevent inbreeding. I will probably use a different mate when Starflare comes off cooldown.

I've been busy in real life, so I didn't have much time to report this before... (And my Galaxy Paint is now an adult...)

Username: heavenuniasus

Lineage Type: spiral

Other breeds to be used in my lineage: Horse, Hellfire

Describe your lineage: breed CB Horses to purple and green Nebulas, and CB (male) Hellfires to red Nebulas, CB (male) Bleeding Moons to blue Nebulas

I'm hoping for blue-green-purple-red-blue-green-purple-red pattern, but if a hatchling doesn't match the pattern, I'll probably just change the pattern. Or just not have a pattern at all.

Anything else? nope

Edited by heavenuniasus

CB (female) Hellfires to blue Nebulas

Just a heads up, the lineage you've described won't work due to how Nebulas gender. All blue and red Nebulas are female, and all purple and green Nebulas are male. So you can't breed a female Hellfire and a blue Nebula. Just to let you know if you didn't.

dry.gif Then I'll have to fix it. Humph.

Maybe... CB Bleeding Moon male to blue Nebulas. I shall change my post to that!

^ Updated studios.

So, as you may have seen in the news, the green x red pair I got refused. sad.gif Now just to keep waiting!

Username: Narvix

Lineage Type: Stairstep "sound wave"

Other breeds to be used in my lineage: Embers, Moonstones, Purple Ridgewings, and Terrae. Each will be matched with red, blue, purple, and green Nebulas respectively.

Describe your lineage: It'll start as a normal stairstep. Nebulas will be the core and CB dragons will be color-matched with the bred offspring. Since my second gen turned out female, the "wave" will string female offspring until gen four or five, then change to male for four or five generations and then back again to female.

Anything else? This will be about 12 generations long in the end result.

Dragon Name: Starflare's Spring

Dragon Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/0hepl

Will this dragon be used to continue the lineage? Yes

Other notes:

I would add this on the chatroom, but it appears to be down (that or my computer just won't talk to it). What do the different types of lineages (stairstep, spiral, etc.) mean?

Dragon Name: Not named yet Iolite of the Painted Galaxy

Dragon Lineage Link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/OTnSd

Will this dragon be used to continue the lineage? If it colors purple. Yes

Other notes: Slight alteration to my lineage plan; since my 2G matches her mother in color, I'm going to try to make all the paint Nebulas match their CB parent in color. Meaning the 2G is red, the 3G will be purple, the 4G will be blue, the 5G will be green, and the 6G will be another red.

Edited by Kovia

Username: Narvix

Dragon Name: Will edit once named as an adult.

Dragon Lineage Link: Here

Will this dragon be used to continue the lineage? Yes, if it genders and colors correctly.

Other notes: None at this time.

Dragon Name: Not named yet. FlareNova

Dragon Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/k6IsT

Will this dragon be used to continue the lineage? If it colors blue. No.

Edited by Kovia

Dragon Name: Supernovae Rave

Dragon Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/1HgV6

Will this dragon be used to continue the lineage? No.

Other notes: Misgendered; was frozen to prevent accidental inbreeding.