SapphireConstella

What are your favourite snacks?

Cheese, tzatziki and tea are all good snacks if you get the munchies in-between the real meals. smile.gif

Ooooh, and blueberry soup and rose hip soup! Preferably if you can make them yourself, since the store-bought soups often use too much sugar.

As for more dessert-like snacks, nothing beats dark chocolate with some flavoring, like pistachios of coffee, and a pear cider on the side biggrin.gif

Edited by Ripan

Does pizza count?

Yes! Where would the world be without leftover pizza at 3am?

I just had some garlic and blue cheese stuffed olives! n.n Sooo good!

Chocolate and candy mmmm <3

I did have some rather interesting thai curry crisps earlier though, they were nice xd.png

oatmeal with brownsugar microwaved, add bananas and sliced or diced apples to it

cashews, peanuts roasted, not boiled, pistachios, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds

salads

radishes,

cucumbers, tomatoes and onions marinated in apple cider vinegar

cream cheese with pic a peppa sauce on crackers or pepper jelly instead of pic a pepper sauce

Cheese hooies - hot homemade cheese slices like cheese straws delicious ask for recipe if you want it.

fruit of most varieties especially thompson seedless green grapes

crackers cheese or cheese and olives

sourdough bread and butter or cheese

That poutine, Gladtobemom soundsreally interesting and different. Do you get Keebler cookies in Canada? They make a few knock offs that are now better than the Girl scoutcookies which keep changingbakers and the taste changes slightly then, too. Grasshoppers are fantastic! Mint flavored chocolate covered chocolate crisp cookies.

Scones, shortbread and tea, hot tea are also good snacks. Cheddar cheese, hard rolls and pickles are yummy.

Snacks are sadly very apt to add weight to your body unless your metabolism is high or your control on the amount you eat is iron willed.

I am hungry now, Not much good snack food in the house.

Just nomed on the best home-made apple pie ever! 8D''' Made with apples right from our trees! Well, preserved ones anyway, this years are still well on their way.

Cherry pie is good too!

Cherry chip cake with home-made butter cream icing!

And pop-tarts!

Edited by SapphireConstella

Chocolate

no matter what I love chocolate. Also currently the snack of choice is yogurt. Not sure why. I get into moods or phases.

Chocolate. Seriously, nothing beats Belgian chocolate!

I've eaten quite a bit of Belgian chocolate, starting from supermarket offerings (Jacques most frequently), to stand-alone chocolate shops, Leonidas (which seems sorta mid-priced), to big fancy names like Neuhaus, Godiva and Marcollini, and, tell you what, my absolutely favourite chocolate is still KarlFazer milk chocolate ("the" blue wrapper chocolate), it's so smooth.

Other favourite snacks of mine include soft fruit (bananas, nectarines, melon), hard cheese and spicy crisps.

Edited by lightbird

I've eaten quite a bit of Belgian chocolate, starting from supermarket offerings (Jacques most frequently), to stand-alone chocolate shops, Leonidas (which seems sorta mid-priced), to big fancy names like Neuhaus, Godiva and Marcollini, and, tell you what, my absolutely favourite chocolate is still KarlFazer milk chocolate ("the" blue wrapper chocolate), it's so smooth.

I've got to second this, the Karl Fazer blue is the best chocolate I know. Any lover of chocolate ought to try it at least.

user posted image

Finland sure can make great sweets, Salmiakki is delicious too.

my favorite snack changes so much I don't have one I stay on for very long. though sweet tends to be the idea.

currently it's okios greek fruit at the bottom yogurt

before it was brookside pomegranate dark chocolate

and before that mr.goodbar

before that it was bread- rye preferably

before that pomegranate

before that bananas

before that smoothies

and so fourth. most of my snack favorites only last 3 to 6 months before it changes

Clementines, cherries, crisp apple slices, peanut butter and banana toast, kalamata olives.

Darn, now I am hungry.

Thank you for setting up this thread. I fear I've forgotten my favourite snacks. Anyway, I am reminded. It's kimchi potato chips. It's been a while.

I also like cold rice sometimes. With the leftover adobo from lunch. biggrin.gif It's delicious!

Strawberries. No sugar or anything. Or ham. Or sandwiches. Or rice.

Yup, I eat those as snacks, too.

biggrin.gif Strawberries! seacatsmew, I believe we'll get along well.

I LOVE popcorn! I would say it's definitely my favorite.

Oh dear, so many.

I love nutella with anything (including salty stuff) xd.png. Churros as well, yummy. I absolutely love paçocas, it's a candy made of peanuts. Also coxinha and pão de queijo, if you are brazilian you just don't live without them. Not to mention fruits! I love every single one, but my favourites are mangoes, pears, watermelons, apples and grapes.

I'm hungry now. :9

Ripe red tomato and mayo on white bread sandwiches with salt and pepper and a bottle or glass of ice water.

cashews

pistachios

raisenettes

cold fruit slices

spreadable cheese or peanut butter on cut up celery

Sourdough pretzels are one of my favorites. Doritos are amazing, too