Lemniscate

The Secret of the Stone OOC

Hmm...I suppose I can.

Also, Vrivian, please refrain from double-posting. The edit button won't bite you. :3

Ups! But, Dream Dragon, I was told to wait until they have formed a system of somekind.

I think romance between big dragons and small dragons can be allowed if both of them don't feel weird. I have a drake, so that would have the same thing.

Edit: Dream Dragon, you have to wait until they start to have a solid base down. And yes Zeditha I did put the right code.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Scuse me! I'd like to join, after having spent too long away from the website due to outer life business, but I do have a question or two? I've been reading through the OOC files, and since the Plot Post was already made, that means the dragon I make has to be naturally set, right?

Or am I mistaken? :/

What do you mean by naturally set? Do you mean already there? If you join now, your character can't have a necklace, and you'll have to wait to post.

I did mean already there, sorry for clarifying! I figured it was that, and just had to be sure! I'm finishing up on my profile now, but really, I'd be happy to wait to post! Sorry for the confusion!

Still looking for new people? I may join, as long as the rp will be at least somewhat fast-paced.

We're waiting now, but hopefully things will speed up later. So you could join and wait.

Okay- that's good enough for me smile.gif I think I shall join. biggrin.gif. Any dragons that you really don't want me having? Well, besides a GoN or other basic off-limit ones.

Sorry, but you need to change your form according to the notice. The plot post has been made

(Whoops, haha I missed that part of the post even though I read it over twice.)

Forum Name: Skiddajane

Character Name: Lotus

Dragon Appearance: user posted image

Personality: Lotus is very shy, but very curious. She doesn't talk too much. Her personality fits her small size. She is innocent, like a young child, but has enough smarts to survive in the wild on her own. She often waits, and watches other dragons and animals from a distance before approaching them. She has tried hunting, but gets very emotionally scarred every time. She can't handle death.

Special Abilities: She can heal things, and grow plants. Her power gets stronger with every use, but it takes an immense physical toll on her to use it.

What they eat:She mainly eats fruit, and sometimes fish if she closes her eyes.

Other:She wandered away from her parents many years ago, and has never found them.

okay. So I should post after the voting is over then? I was hoping to make Lotus sitting in a tree, totally confused as to who all these neck-bracelet wearers are tongue.gif

Zeditha will probably spot her. xd.png Sharp-eyed. Most likely after the voting though, since then she'll hear you.

I'll probably just post now, to get her thoughts out there. Then everyone else can notice her when they please.

Ahahaha, but I see interaction~

Does this mean that I can make a post for Sunshy now? :3

Ack I can't find where you said your dragon's name >.<

Which dragon needed to be the deputy? If they could just look up because I stared at them, that would be good. smile.gif

Yeah. I actually wanted to wait a bit longer, but too late now. Just throw your wild dragons wherever and make them find the necklace dragons.