The Secret of the Stone OOC

Simply the OOC for Secret of the Stone.

Link to Secret of the Stone here.

Have some blueberry pie.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

I'm loving the concept biggrin.gif

Forum Name: Moonbeam22

Character Name: Anaya

Human Appearance: She's your average teenage girl. Her hair is long a raven-colored and her eyes are grey. She has fair skin, almond shaped eyes, and a slightly narrow face. She stands at 5'5" with a slender frame.

Stone Colors: Various shades of grey an purple. The colors move and swirl like clouds, and flashes of yellow mimic lightning.

Necklace Material: It is a chain-link gold, but it is extremely hard compared to most gold

Dragon they have turned into: Thunder

Dragon Appearance: user posted image

Personality: She is a fiercely intelligent girl with a quick wit. She learns and memorizes things quickly, and has an extensive knowledge on dragons. As a person, she enjoys a few close friends and proves to be a loyal and dependable friend.

Special Abilities: She is able to manipulate weather and summon lightning at will

What they eat: Animals for the most part. Mostly smaller mammals, but she enjoys young deer and birds of prey sometimes.

Other: None me thinks

Should I post my form here? Or should I leave it in PM?

You can just leave it in PM.

Moonbeam: your form looks good, no problems but some more detail could be nice. It's accepted now though.

Edit: So I think I should start the poll now. Do you think your human appearance should affect your dragon appearance?

Edited by Silverphoenixx

I think it shouldn't directly, but they should be linked. I.e. someone with dark hair is more likely to choose dark-coloured scales around their head. But it's more of a personality root, because who is likely to choose a particular human feature is likely to choose a similar dragon feature.

So no, one shouldn't affect the other, but they'll be linked whichever way you do it.

Forum Name: Dotzrus

Character Name: Azor ("A-Zor")

Human Appearance: 6ft tall, average body size and weight, dark brown hair, green eyes, a scar that goes down his right arm.

Stone Colors: A Sapphire that gets darker in the middle.

Necklace Material: Black Oynx stone holding the gem with a dark silver chain attached to it.

Dragon they have turned into: Falconiform Wyvern

Personality: Azor is a calm and very focused person. He rarely speaks out and spends most of his time away from others. In a fight, he lets his fist (or claws) do the talking. He is rather wise but his social shyness keeps him from sharing his opinion.

As a Dragon, Azor is mostly the same. He tries to avoid others unless he finds a reason to stick around. He one to never break a promise.

Special Abilities: Breathe blue fire (Makes sense), make fire tornadoes from flapping his wings (When he learns to fly)

What they eat: Carnivore... so... animals.

Other: He has a bad temper when fighting.

Edited by Dotzrus

Hey Silver!

Forum Name: Psycho Cat

Character Name: Marley Ivyhart

Human Appearance: Marley is albino, and wears a thick white coat at all times to protect her skin. Her hair is fairly long and is dyed a shade of red to match her eyes. She's fairly tall for a woman, but is also quite narrow in build.

Stone Colors: Porcelain white with a blue dot in the middle.

Necklace Material: A tiny silver chain.

Dragon they have turned into: Albino

Personality: Marley is quick to anger and slow to forgive. Even minor provocation can cause her to blow up like a volcano. She is especially sensitive about the pigment of her skin, and tends to avoid any conversation having to deal with appearance. She does, however, like to harass people about their own flaws. Most of the time she is complaining about the stupidity of the people around her. This is because Marley prides herself on being a successful neurologist, and her profession leads her to believe she is better than everyone else.

She does, however, have a soft side she shows to her brother, Darren. Though they seem to have clashing personalities the two are oddly close.

Special Abilities: Being an Albino Dragon, she is literally quite slippery and hard to catch. Her lack of scales make it even harder to find a place to hang on to.

What they eat: Deer, large snakes, smaller dragons... Anything that requires higher skills to catch.

Other: Derp, I guess.

Forum Name: Psycho Cat

Character Name: Darren Ivyhart

Human Appearance: Tall and lean, like Marley. He has short, black hair normally tied in a ponytail. He wears thick, square glasses.

Stone Colors: Porcelain white with a blue stripe across the middle.

Necklace Material: A larger silver chain that would seem to weigh him down, but does not.

Dragon they have turned into: Misfit Pygmy

Personality: Darren is quite laid back, putting off things to the last possible minute. He mostly has Marley do things for him anyways, because he has mild anthropophobia and doesn't like to see other people. This withdrawn nature has lead him to gain several odd hobbies and behaviors, such as squeaking a little when forced to be around others, and almost never leaving the house.

Darren also has a reputation for being a nuisance online. While he goes stone cold outside, he is more than willing to pester people on the computer. His real personality shines in chatrooms and forums, where he openly discusses his feelings.

Special Abilities: Darren is pretty plain. He can't really do much magic wise, but he is able to break things with ease by finding faults in the structure.

What they eat: Fruit and other small things. Being a pygmy he doesn't have much choice. He has a particular taste for mice.

Other: Moar derp.

I have a third character, but I'm tired and I have to go to bed soon anyways. I'll get them up tomorrow.

this is my first time RPing on this forum, so I'm probably doing something wrong, but here goes:

Forum Name: MrSpyro

Character Name: Noah Acevedo

Human Appearance: He's somewhat tall and his hair is a color that's hard to describe (Almost olive green) he's a bit chubby and he has that kind of "Shy" look.

Stone Colors: It fades between sky blue, lime green, a pastel shade of purple (Its like lavender but brighter) and pink.

Necklace Material: It looks like normal string, except it fades the same colors as the stone.

Dragon they have turned into: Ice

Dragon Appearance: Same as any

Personality: He's a nerd, and a bit shy at times, but he can be a bit of a censorkip.gif when he's mad about something

Special Abilities: He's an ice dragon. He can freeze censorkip.gif.

What they eat: He finds most meats gross, so he goes for the fruits and non-meats.

Other: Nnope

Is this RP in modern times?

Edited by MrSpyro

When will we start? Do we meet, as dragons, or are we in separate forests? If we meet, how far into the RP should we meet? After all, I think everyone should learn how to control their new bodies before any challenge.

I'm assuming we're all in the same forest, since we're all called to the center. As for meeting, we can all meet each other at our own pace before we all come together in the center of the forest.

Well, that makes sense. But still, when do we start?

I posted after Silver bumped. When someone bumps they're likely ready to start.

Forum Name: GalaxyPassion13

Character Name: Kersti

Human Appearance: Long brown hair and pale skin with mysterious, deep blue eyes. The skin around her nose is covered in freckles, but she is quite pretty despite her thin complexion.

Stone Colors: The stone itself is very clear, so that if there wasn't any other colors then you'd have to squint to actually recognize its existence. Inside of the stone runs pale white wisps accompanied by other purple and blue ones, and some solid ivory flecks are trapped throughout it, some with a bright glowing appearance. In the very core of the stone is a black sphere, also with the wispy characteristics. It appears inanimate to the average onlooker with a casual glance, like a bug trapped in amber, but a closer look would reveal the illusion that the black "void" is in fact slowly swirling around, making it look like a mini black hole. In the dark it seems to shine.

Necklace Material: A twine-like material that looks rough, but when touched is actually quite soft.

Dragon they have turned into: Blue Nebula

She looks basically like your average nebula, very beautiful tongue.gif Her wing patterns mimic this nebula: The Cat's Eye nebula. It's worth looking at, it's absolutely memorizing.

Personality: Very shy and normally won't approach others, but hyper-observant and notices pretty much everything. She is a dedicated worker and unusually intelligent. She isn't aggravated very easily, but entitled to her own opinion and though she take's others' opinions into account, she isn't easily persuaded. When people do make her mad, she rarely strikes out and doesn't show her annoyance, instead planning later revenge.

Special Abilities: She is smaller than most dragons, maybe 8 feet tall, allowing her to be agile in the hands of enemies. She isn't very good at one-on-one combat, but her speed and agility allow her to dodge blows and be very quiet (and stay hidden, for that matter) when fighting or stalking foes.

What they eat: Mostly an herbivore, but favors birds. She absolutely disgusts any other meat, except maybe insects.

Other: Kersti enjoys studying galaxies and is fascinated by their varying appearances, which may be why she ended up turning into a nebula dragon.

Phew! I'm done smile.gif Do we have to wait to get approved or can we start right away?

Edited by GalaxyPassion13

Forum Name: MessengerDragon

Character Name: Anya

Age: about 14 (mature hatchling, almost adult in dragon terms, I think)

Human Appearance: Brown hair in a ponytail, short for her age, hazel eyes.

Stone Colors: Dark blue at the edges going to light blue, with what looks like a flame in the middle (so redder in the middle going to orange to yellow to mingle with the light blue.)

Necklace Material: Leather strings plaited together.

Dragon they have turned into: Pillow

Personality: Very open and loves helping others. Delighted that she turned into a pillow, because she can snuggle the others.

Special Abilities: (This is on top of the abilities they already have because of their breed. This may replace some of the breed abilities if it would be too OP for them to have this ability too. For this rp, all dragons that have no other powers at all will be able to breathe small amounts of fire. An exception is if it would be odd for the breed of dragon to breathe fire.)

What they eat: Herbivore

Other: I like pillows!

Edit: more detail in what section?

Edited by MessengerDragon

Forum Name: GalaxyPassion13

Character Name: Kersti

Human Appearance: Long brown hair and pale skin with mysterious, deep blue eyes. The skin around her nose is covered in freckles, but she is quite pretty despite her thin complexion.

Stone Colors: The stone itself is very clear, so that if there wasn't any other colors then you'd have to squint to actually recognize its existence. Inside of the stone runs pale white wisps accompanied by other purple and blue ones, and some solid ivory flecks are trapped throughout it, some with a bright glowing appearance. In the very core of the stone is a black sphere, also with the wispy characteristics. It appears inanimate to the average onlooker with a casual glance, like a bug trapped in amber, but a closer look would reveal the illusion that the black "void" is in fact slowly swirling around, making it look like a mini black hole. In the dark it seems to shine.

Necklace Material: A twine-like material that looks rough, but when touched is actually quite soft.

Dragon they have turned into: Blue Nebula

She looks basically like your average nebula, very beautiful tongue.gif Her wing patterns mimic this nebula: The Cat's Eye nebula. It's worth looking at, it's absolutely memorizing.

Personality: Very shy and normally won't approach others, but hyper-observant and notices pretty much everything. She is a dedicated worker and unusually intelligent. She isn't aggravated very easily, but entitled to her own opinion and though she take's others' opinions into account, she isn't easily persuaded. When people do make her mad, she rarely strikes out and doesn't show her annoyance, instead planning later revenge.

Special Abilities: She is smaller than most dragons, maybe 8 feet tall, allowing her to be agile in the hands of enemies. She isn't very good at one-on-one combat, but her speed and agility allow her to dodge blows and be very quiet (and stay hidden, for that matter) when fighting or stalking foes.

What they eat: Mostly an herbivore, but favors birds. She absolutely disgusts any other meat, except maybe insects.

Other: Kersti enjoys studying galaxies and is fascinated by their varying appearances, which may be why she ended up turning into a nebula dragon.

Phew! I'm done smile.gif Do we have to wait to get approved or can we start right away?

Accepted this one. The other two forms could use a bit more detail. Also, Mr.Spyro, I would prefer you remove the censored words.

Edit: Messenger Dragon: Detail to personality and human appearance.

Mr Spyro: no.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Forum Name:BoomSALMON

Character Name:Brutus McArthur

Human Appearance:Brutus is 6'3 with hazel eyes and a buzzcut. He is muscular and has scars from fights he's been in. He has brown hair and a stocky figure. If all he looks fit, and normally he has that calm, yet unsettling gaze.

Stone Colors: The stone itself is the color of blood, which fits Brutus well. The two outer colors are black and blue, which to his surprise, fit him just well.

Necklace Material: Animal sinew

Dragon they have turned into:Black Dragon

Dragon Appearance:His dragon appearance greatly resembles his human one. user posted image

Personality:Brutus has a love for getting into fights. He can be nice sometimes, but only if he likes you. Get on your bad side, he'll want to beat you up and down again and again. Due to his nature of normally winning fights, Brutus can get cocky and arrogant, but this only happens if he thinks your a puny pipsqueak.

Special Abilities:He is extremely effective in combat, and he is very big and strong. He isn't the fastest, but if he catches you, he'll pound you to the pulp.

What they eat: Large Mammals and rarely fruits and veggies.

Other:Nothing much to say

Forum Name:BoomSALMON

Character Name:Brutus McArthur

Human Appearance:Brutus is 6'3 with hazel eyes and a buzzcut. He is muscular and has scars from fights he's been in. He has brown hair and a stocky figure. If all he looks fit, and normally he has that calm, yet unsettling gaze.

Stone Colors: The stone itself is the color of blood, which fits Brutus well. The two outer colors are black and blue, which to his surprise, fit him just well.

Necklace Material: Animal sinew

Dragon they have turned into:Black Dragon

Dragon Appearance:His dragon appearance greatly resembles his human one. user posted image

Personality:Brutus has a love for getting into fights. He can be nice sometimes, but only if he likes you. Get on your bad side, he'll want to beat you up and down again and again. Due to his nature of normally winning fights, Brutus can get cocky and arrogant, but this only happens if he thinks your a puny pipsqueak.

Special Abilities:He is extremely effective in combat, and he is very big and strong. He isn't the fastest, but if he catches you, he'll pound you to the pulp.

What they eat: Large Mammals and rarely fruits and veggies.

Other:Nothing much to say

This one is accepted. I hope you don't mind if I change the bolded writing to match the other forms.

Edit: Also, all of you seem to have timeskipped to the next morning after wearing the necklace. I don't really know what to do about it but I guess you can do that? Or maybe you guys just skipped the first day in the forest. Just pointing it out.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

I did the timeskip as a result of a misunderstanding. After re-reading the plot, I was too lazy to edit and treated it as a timeskip to make things simpler. Everyone just kinda followed after that.

I guess that makes me a counter productive trendsetter. Oops.

We all just woke up in the forest. I'd thought we'd be starting there, but since the first post included a small portion of their character's last day as a human, I included that too. And it seems everyone has followed suit.

Haters gonna hate.

Forum Name: MrSpyro

Character Name: Noah Acevedo

Human Appearance: He's somewhat tall and his hair is a color that's hard to describe (Almost olive green) he's a bit chubby and he has that kind of "Shy" look.

Stone Colors: It fades between sky blue, lime green, a pastel shade of purple (Its like lavender but brighter) and pink.

Necklace Material: It looks like normal string, except it fades the same colors as the stone.

Dragon they have turned into: Ice

Dragon Appearance: Same as any

Personality: He's a nerd, and a bit shy at times, but he can be a bit of a jerk when he's mad about something. He's very smart and knows a lot about anything that isn't applicable to everyday life, but he also tends to get overconfident because of that. Despite all of this, he has a sweet side that is only shown to the few friends he has, and when he's in this state, he's caring, compassionate, and protective.

Special Abilities: He's an ice dragon. He can freeze things.

What they eat: He finds most meats gross, so he goes for the fruits and non-meats.

Other: Nnope