Tiga

Warrior Cat Lineage

All updayed to here. I'll begin the database soon. :C

Tiga, are you going to add that new thing? (Trying to be secretive, if we're keeping it a secret until it's revealed) The snow thing.

Ooooooh, it's even more tempting to ask you--no, to beg you--to tell me now that I actually know about it. But I won't. For now.

The snow thing will be added soon. Don't stress... I need to see if I can find soare time to make the databases first. wink.gif

Sent BlackwingRipclaw a StarClan Egg! (There isn't a fill-out-thing to report sent eggs)

Add me to the list!

Scroll Name: 20mia08

Scroll Link:http://dragcave.net/user/20mia08

Clan: ShadowClan

Generation: 2nd

Trying to keep this place active. x3 Also, I need a 2nd Gen from here, if I want to finish my collection. wink.gif

Nice to see the Warriors Lineage project is still active.

Add me to the list!

Scroll Name: Red Dragonette

Scroll Link:

Clan: Windclan

Generation: 2nd

Update in progress

We are back! I am now underway finishing the database! I will soon be giving out the eggs of the clans now! An update will be done shortly!

@Everyone your eggs have been updated.

@Red Dragonette you have been added to the waiting list.

@20mia08 Thank you for reporting that egg. BlackwingRipclaw has been removed from the list.

@Anavi_Ivy Please correctly name this dragon. See here for help.

solarflare3000 has released a Skyclan dragon. Upon reviewing their scroll, they must be inactive. Placed on the blue list until further notice.

There is now new rules, and a gray, blue and black list have been added.

Applications for mods have been opened, I am seeking one new staff member to help me keep track, since I am very busy. Check the news post for anything new, and PM me the form.

--Tiga

Edited by Tiga

Errmm, the cat in this banner (below) can't be used, unless permission is asked from Warriors Wiki, as seen here right above the Chararts. I am a member of wikis (and a member of there, though I don't go on so often), so I can ask about this.

user posted image (This banner, to be more specific)

Update in progress!

Please do not edit posts after this update or else they will be missed.

@Wolf Paradise the Shadowclan egg has been added and you have been added onto the list.

@20mia08 Oh I didn't see that. If it is possible, can you please do that? I didn't see that ^.^

And we would like to welcome 20mia08 to the moderating staff! 20mia08 has a lot of knowledge a out this thread and is very experienced. Mia has the power to place you on a ban, with the permission of me.

Edited by Tiga

Alright, I will try to ask, buuut....That place is pretty confusing in busy, so I don't exactly know who to ask. On the bright side, I'm a member of a wiki with reaaally realistic chararts, and I happen to know how to "fill them in" (Fur pattern, correct shading, etc). So, since I'm active and know who's in charge, I could ask my friend if she won't mind me borrowing some of the lineart and filling it out and giving it to Ivy if she's willing to make another animation including this lineart. (Tiga, I can link you to the lineart if you'd like in PMs).

Alright, I will try to ask, buuut....That place is pretty confusing in busy, so I don't exactly know who to ask. On the bright side, I'm a member of a wiki with reaaally realistic chararts, and I happen to know how to "fill them in" (Fur pattern, correct shading, etc). So, since I'm active and know who's in charge, I could ask my friend if she won't mind me borrowing some of the lineart and filling it out and giving it to Ivy if she's willing to make another animation including this lineart. (Tiga, I can link you to the lineart if you'd like in PMs).

Its alright for now, but once you have permission you can try and design some cats for badges or something.

Gave an egg!

Tiga -> pikapika555 :: (Thunderclan, 2G)

Gave an egg!

Tiga -> Red Dragonette :: (Windclan, 2G)

Alright, permission has been granted to use one of the older chararts (Which are still realistic), and I've created a Firestar. Would you like me to upload it here, or send it to you, Tiga?

EDIT: Oh, and Raptorfeather isn't correctly listed in the Allegiances, he's of SkyClan, not StarClan. wink.gif

Edited by 20mia08

Hey, either Tiga or 20mia08: For the StarClan lineage, do you have to have the blue Nebula, or can any Nebula work?

Hey, either Tiga or 20mia08: For the StarClan lineage, do you have to have the blue Nebula, or can any Nebula work?

Do you mean the offspring (Like from Hiddenstar and Vibrantstar?)? No, the offspring doesn't have to be blue, I mean, you don't have much of a choice. But if you're talking about the mate of the dragon, I don't exactly know, I'm sure any Nebula would work, but I'd ask Tiga to be safe.

Do you mean the offspring (Like from Hiddenstar and Vibrantstar?)? No, the offspring doesn't have to be blue, I mean, you don't have much of a choice. But if you're talking about the mate of the dragon, I don't exactly know, I'm sure any Nebula would work, but I'd ask Tiga to be safe.

Yeah, the mate. Is Tiga even still active here?

Update in progress

@Ellies welcome to the project, you have been added to the list.

@Cosmicstorm you have been swapped places in the waiting list.

@20mia08 thank you for finding that error. I'll fix that shortly.

@Dragonette your dragon has been updated. Pease use the correct form once the dragon matures into an adult.

@WolfParadise your dragon as been added.

@heavenuniasus, I think having any kind of nebula is fine, since 20mia08 is the keeper of that lineage.

@WolfParadise thank you for that website! I will add it to the OP.

Edited by Tiga