AnanoKimi

Ana no Kimi's Nail Art Place

So I have the tendency to make little random things and well some of them are DC inspired. I just started with using DC as an inspiration so I will be posting all DC inspired works here to ensure DC knows I credit with much love.

Lets get started~

Nail Art

So this is really where I started using DC as an inspiration so this is probably the only section that will exist for now :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nebula Nails

[End Result]

This is Nebula dragon inspired Nail art. I saw tutorial on galaxy/nebula nail art and decided I'd mimic nebula dragon colors. Credit to Sif, Skinst the creators/spriters of the Nebula Dragons.

user posted image

Blusang Nails

[Tutorial]

Blusang lindwurm is one of the many coveted dragons within the DC community and what better way to show your love to the lovely dragon that with a little bit of nail art inspired by it. With summer nipping at our heels a little sea dragon inspired nail art will have you thinking of the beach.

user posted image

Radiant Angel Nails

[Tutorial]

Radiant Angel dragons were such a lovely addition to the Valentine holiday list last year. This Valentines, why not show your Valentines love by sporting some lovely White, red, and gold nails in Honor of DC's Radiant Angels.

user posted image

Edited by AnanoKimi

Thank you~ I wanna try a few more DC inspired nail art and stuff so lets see how that goes :3

I love the nail art! I really like nebula dragons, and I had never thought of painting my nails to match them... That'll just show I'm addicted, but oh well xd.png Really nice art, could you include a tutorial with each piece of art you do?

Sure~ I'll redo them later on and post a step by step on how to make them :3

UPDATE:

New nail art up, sorry for the lack of tutorial. I'll have a tutorial up tommorow seeing as I have yet to do my other hand xd.png

Aah, how pretty~ It almost makes me wish I wore nail polish, but alas, I chew my nails xd.png

Ooh, I love it smile.gif So pretty! I don't do my nails often, but I wish I did xd.png This'll give me an excuse to wear it more often xd.png

Gonna post up a Radiant Angel nail tutorial I just finished. Its gonna look a little crappy because the lighting in my room was horrid and I started this late into the day.

[EDIT]

finally posted up on my tumblr the tutorial on how to paint your own radiant angel nails. Theirvery simple but I feel like I kinda did them wrong or weird so forgive me if they look a little funny. I did mine with painting the sponge both white and red and I think it came out weird. I'm gonna try and do my other hand the other way and we'll see.

The tutorial is right here if you want to take a look at it. It has pictures and everything.

Edited by AnanoKimi

I love. Nail art has always been one of my passions even though my dad can't stand the smell. xd.png I'll be sure to try some of these when I get the chance -- and maybe share some ideas with you!

I discovered it and I loved it. I started with the nebulas, got lazy after blusangs, but I really wanna start doing it again. Ideas would be awesome~ I'm always looking for random and cute things to do with my nails so :3

Wow I've never thought about doing Nail art like this! That's amazing and I like the nebulas' best :3

Considering the patterns and colours, would you like to try a Tsunami one? They are sort of similar to blusang ones I guess.

Edited by Shelybear

Wow I've never thought about doing Nail art like this! That's amazing and I like the nebulas' best :3

Considering the patterns and colours, would you like to try a Tsunami one? They are sort of similar to blusang ones I guess.

I've been considering it but they have 3 different patterns on their wings so I'm deciding how I'm gonna go about doing it. I'm thinking one pattern per nail ending with maybe a general segmented nail featuring the main colors. I'm not sure though :3

Edited by AnanoKimi

You should do Terrae or Pyralspites~

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Gonna post up a Radiant Angel nail tutorial I just finished. Its gonna look a little crappy because the lighting in my room was horrid and I started this late into the day.

[EDIT]

finally posted up on my tumblr the tutorial on how to paint your own radiant angel nails. Theirvery simple but I feel like I kinda did them wrong or weird so forgive me if they look a little funny. I did mine with painting the sponge both white and red and I think it came out weird. I'm gonna try and do my other hand the other way and we'll see.

The tutorial is right here if you want to take a look at it. It has pictures and everything.

>>Radiant Angel nails.

Bruh. Das fancy. I like it a lot! 8'D

@MessengerDragon: I've been contemplting those too and I think I have the perfect/right color nail polish for it~

@TCA: I could definitely do either or~ I mgith do terea first. Then all 3 Pyralspites :3

@birdzgoboom: omg your response made me laugh so much just because it is the best response I've seen~ thank you~

Whoa, neat idea. Really cool way to show that you like DC in a subtle, fun, and sparkly way. My favorite is the nebulas.

New Nail Art~!!

user posted image

Anagallis Nail art~

Sorry that my nails are a tad messy I took the pic as soon as I was done before anything happened. I don't have a step by step tutorial yet and I might not make a picture one, but I will gladly add in a set of word instructions for this as its a very simple design~

It was really fun and simple because the Anagallis is such a wonderfullysimple dragon yet so lovely all the same. You might just need a nail art brush for those nice thin lines but if you have one then perfect. I was a little confused about the marking on the hips of the Anagallis so I went with a simple dot in the center of a gold ring to kind of symbolize that. I was supposed to make the dot higher up and then do a sort of french tip with the deep pink to represent the outer pink wing tips of the Anagallis but I derped and instead drew the line on top after I drew the dots too low.