dustpuppy

Falconiform Wyvern breeding

It's two-headed dragons and pygmies that can only breed with their own types. smile.gif

And Drakes.

Personally I agree with the Falconiform x Blue Nebula.

But you now what I wanna see?

Silver shimmer x Falconiform.

*shiny eyes at owners of CB silver shimmers*

Does anyone else find the lineage view of the male Falcons very disappointing? It cuts off most of the blue on the wings and the entire tail. Some combinations that look good when you see the full dragon are just meh when you see it in the lineage view. http://dragcave.net/lineage/EDwr8 If it were repositioned to see the wings then the neck and head would be messed up, so I guess we have to live with it, but I could wish it were different.

Here's a few more I like:

user posted image x user posted image

Seriously, Falcon x Frostbite.

user posted imageuser posted image

I really like this. Alt black x falconiform looks pretty, too, but I'm not sure whether I really want to try another alt checker smile.gif

I really like the Blue Nebula and the Tri-Horn pairings (along with the Ice and the Red Nebula):

Does anyone else find the lineage view of the male Falcons very disappointing? It cuts off most of the blue on the wings and the entire tail. Some combinations that look good when you see the full dragon are just meh when you see it in the lineage view. http://dragcave.net/lineage/EDwr8 If it were repositioned to see the wings then the neck and head would be messed up, so I guess we have to live with it, but I could wish it were different.

I am one with you!

In my post on the previous page I highlighted all the things that I find a bit disappointing about the lineage view of each new sprite.

I wonder, if anyone else thinks the same way?

It's two-headed dragons and pygmies that can only breed with their own types. smile.gif

Drakes are also limited to their own kind. (which bites, I wanted to pair the Coastal Drakes with several other dragons cuz the look so darn awesome dry.gif )

Also, anyone else try to pair them with a CB Gold yet? I'm curious to see how that would look before I try it for myself. cool.gif

Edited by Syiren

I am one with you!

In my post on the previous page I highlighted all the things that I find a bit disappointing about the lineage view of each new sprite.

I wonder, if anyone else thinks the same way?

I did see your post on the News thread for the release, but missed that you had posted here. The female Falcon doesn't bother me as much, although it does seem like she could be moved down a bit. The Frostbite also does look a bit off and could be moved down without losing much, since you really don't see much of the tail anyway in this view. But the male Falcon does lose his prettiest feature and I really don't see any way it can be fixed.

*This really isn't off topic because it will have a big influence on what I breed him with.*

I did see your post on the News thread for the release, but missed that you had posted here. The female Falcon doesn't bother me as much, although it does seem like she could be moved down a bit. The Frostbite also does look a bit off and could be moved down without losing much, since you really don't see much of the tail anyway in this view. But the male Falcon does lose his prettiest feature and I really don't see any way it can be fixed.

*This really isn't off topic because it will have a big influence on what I breed him with.*

Thank you for reading my post and sharing your opinion!

That would be great if more people spoke up on this issue, and if the majority feels the same way about the new sprites (or one/some of them) - then probably we could ask TJ to see into it (I know sometimes he's late with actually adjusting the lineage view xd.png so I hope that's the case now)

To me personally, not only the sprite itself but the way it shows up in the lineage is important when I make a decision about which breeds to choose for a project. So I also think (and hope) this isn't off-topic ninja.gif

Wow, I'm liking everyone's ideas!

I want to try breeding the Falconiforms with Blue Nebula, Blusang, Cavern Lurker, Ember, Falconiform, Frostbite, Golden Wyvern, Grave Digger, Hellfire (F), Ice, Moonstone, Nhiostrife, Silver, Sweetling and Tri-Horn Wyvern.

I've started a lineage project with female Falcons and male Tri horns. I think it will look pretty cool once I'm done with it. smile.gif The brown and black go well together and they both have that icy blue.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2IMMo

Awesome ideas so far everyone! I can't wait to see some of these up in the AP.

Edited by MedievalMystic

I like them with Flamingos. tongue.gif

user posted imageuser posted image ................................................. user posted imageuser posted image

Ooh Flamingos do look nice with Falcons; I like pink with black. I didn't realize how similar their poses were. o_O

Hm, at first when I put them next to the alts I didn't think they went together very well. But seeing it in a proper lineage view, it's actually not bad at all. I still prefer them with regulars, but it's a pretty cool combination. Which I will probably try to get Falcons from someday.

I can't believe how good it seems they'll look with blue nebs! With the other neb colors, too. =o

I really liked falconiform x frost from the frost thread, but seeing them in lineage view it's not quite as striking.

Thought nhio would look good but the nhios have a frustrating lineage view that I think makes them kind of difficult to pair. D:

Flamingos look very promising, though, as do graves. I'm surprised by how nice it seems turp x falconiform looks. o.o

Hm. Not sure anything is better than the blue nebs, although I think they'll look good with a lot. =o

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Silver shimmer x Falconiforms. How about this?

Well... that's not too bad. unsure.gif

Oh wow Sock, I didn't even think about pairing them with spitfires. ohmy.gif They look really nice together.

Looks like another pair I'll have to add to my list and I agree. So far the Blue Neb seems like the perfect pair for them. Gah, if only I wasn't scroll-locked I'd be starting my projects right now. phooey, guess I'll have to wait a bit longer. xd.png

Edited by Syiren

What about Falconiform Wyvern x Blusang Lindwurm, i think that combo would look good