dustpuppy

Falconiform Wyvern breeding

I found no Falconiform Wyvern breeding discussion yet, so...

Apart from PB, I LOVE these pairings:

user posted imageuser posted imagewub.gif

user posted imageuser posted imagewub.gif

And I might try these:

user posted imageuser posted image

You have some lovely ideas! I especially love the blue nebula combination. I need to get more of those I think. *runs off to influence her new nebulas properly*

I really like your idea of pairing them with female Hellfires and Electrics, and I think I'll try breeding them with Cavern Lurkers and Olives, as well. :)

I'm actually doing the nebula combination. When I saw the adults, I just couldn't resist the temptation.

I'm going to breed mine with Graves and Turpentines. Electrics are okay, but Turps have a more vivid yellow and darker bodies that match the bright blue and dark black bodies of the Falcons.

user posted image x user posted image

Gonna just test other things

yesss I love it

I like these somewhat, too.

Random other things:

user posted image x user posted image I like this

user posted image x user posted image and this

user posted image x user posted image I LOVE both autumn pairings.

Edited by edwardelricfreak

Falconiforms look awesome with Ices, just like the Frostbites. I'm not a fan of any of the other pairings that have been posted so far, though. But, I must test things with Sweetlings first! They don't look half bad with the regulars but the alts don't match well at all so I didn't include them. And I definitely like Falcons with Solstices.

user posted imageuser posted imageFalcon x Sweetling

user posted imageuser posted imageFalcon x Solstice

Coincidentally this ended up being pretty identical to my post about the Frostbites. o_O

These dragons look awesome with several breeds which makes it very hard yet also so much fun. I love the Falcon x Blue Nebula pair.

The pairings I have in mind are:

Falcon x Nhiostrife

Falcon x Black

Falcon x Thunder

Falcon x Marrow

Falcon x Lurker

Falcon x Grave ~Probably my favorite of the pairings. (which has nothing to do with the fact that I love Graves. Nope, not one bit. tongue.gif )

I was thinking Solstices look very nice with them. smile.gif Also thinking about whites but not too sure on that.

They look awesome with Cavern Lurkers! ohmy.gif It's a pity I don't have any caveborns. They also look great with Bleeding Moons, Blue Nebulas and Solstices. wub.gif

So far of the currently listed pairings I like:

Turps

Graves(and I usually am not a big fan of them)

Fevers(ditto above)

Gold-horned Tangars

Loving the Tri-Horn combo - both genders! Those wyverns look like they were made for each other - they've both got the blue highlights, but the contrast on the Falconiformes is much stronger, so you have the whole scheme in muted and in strong colours in the same lineage.

Tempted to fiddle with that. biggrin.gif Thanks for the visual!

I really want to breed them with Glaucus drakes. dry.gif But I love the blue Nebula and Trihorned pairing. They do look nice with Graves, too.

I'm a huge fan of them with the Solstices

Lineage link (Since it does cut off a little bit of them) : http://dragcave.net/lineage/8VqVM

I hadn't thought about them with the Tri-horns, now I'm planning to snag a few of CBs of those to pair up with them (as soon as I get unhatchie locked lol)

---------------------------------------------------

user posted image Male Falconiform

user posted image Female Black Alt

---------------------------------------------------

user posted image Male Black Alt

user posted image Female Falconiform

Just in case someone was interested in doing a checker with alt blacks x Falconiform or for those curious. Btw, yes I know we can't have CB Alts unless we win raffle. I'm just talking about doing the checker in the 2g where you can get an alt and continue it there. o3o

I really like the new sprites. But I'm a little bit disappointed by the way the new dragons are displayed on the lineage page (already pointed it out in the May release thread, but no one seemed to be bothered by it except me)

At the moment Frostbites look like they're floating (probably it would be better to re-position them so that their tail isn't seen at all?)

While Falconiform females somehow got their heads a little bit snapped off at the top

Falconiform males, in their turn, seem to be placed well, but got deprived of their most beaufitul part - wings (though I understand most likely nothing can be done about it xd.png ).

This is simply my humble opinion, and nothing more. Still love the dragons! smile.gif

Edit:

Favourite couples:

(last edit: removed all the Frostbite-involved pairings)

Edited by Ae0nian

user posted image

They look gorgeous with male Silvers..

I love this pairing rolleyes.gif

I got an baby from those two, I like how they look together:

I feel kinda dumb right now. I was sitting here wondering why no one seemed to think of a Falconiform/Hellhorse pairing. Just as I was about to type out the suggestion myself, it hit me: Falconiforms are Wyverns, who can only breed with other Wyverns. Wow, I'm dumb!

tongue.gif

...Unless the rules have changed, or I misread something a while ago?

Edited by Data_Girl_3

I feel kinda dumb right now. I was sitting here wondering why no one seemed to think of a Falconiform/Hellhorse pairing. Just as I was about to type out the suggestion myself, it hit me: Falconiforms are Wyverns, who can only breed with other Wyverns. Wow, I'm dumb!

tongue.gif

Nah, they can breed with a lot of different dragons since they are not a closed species. I thought of hellhorses, but I would need a 2nd gen.

Alt Sweetling and Blue Nebula are my favorite mates so far. wub.gif

Here's a few more I like:

Seriously, Falcon x Frostbite.

tongue.gif

...Unless the rules have changed, or I misread something a while ago?

It's two-headed dragons and pygmies that can only breed with their own types. smile.gif