LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Oh, and Pokenav. I'll be wanting that back.

Wait...

THE EXTRA ACCESSORY IS THE POKENAV!

We had the Pokewalker. Now we have the Pokenav. Pokenav confirmed.

IF THAT WERE THE THING.

I COULD COSPLAY BRENDAN PERFECTLY.

That would be exciting.

Also cute. I wonder if it would be like the Gen3 Pokedex toy, which has countless minigames in which you can catch Pokemon, view the Pokedex, etc., just all confined in a Pokenav. That would be super cute. Combine that with Pokewalker qualities and...!! *gasp* That would be a winner and a half! 8D

But I'm not going to get too emotionally invested yet. Though that would be fantastic.

*crosses fingers*

What, no love for Super Training? Sweet lord, I can finally EV train without guessing and beating up countless Bidoofs. That NEEDS to stay.

Oh, and Pokenav. I'll be wanting that back.

Wait...

THE EXTRA ACCESSORY IS THE POKENAV!

We had the Pokewalker. Now we have the Pokenav. Pokenav confirmed.

I FORGOT SUPERTRAINING yes that really needs to stay.

Oh gosh yes supertraining needs to be in all the games from now on. (Again maybe some different mini-games).

It made my life so much better in every way.

Super training was neat... Until I discovered the horde method. Now I only use it for stones, because hordes are like twenty times faster

Amie really needs to stay too. Also, we need our Pokemon to walk behind us again! Hoenn and Sinnoh are the only regions where I like all the starters sooooo there's the hard choice of which one to chose. I'd probably just chose what my sisters arent getting Lol

Edited by nicknick88

Poffins. Safari Zone. Regis (ice, steel, rock, gigas,) Poketch. Cruise ship. Wally. wallace. Steven. Need is ay more?

Poffins. Safari Zone. Regis (ice, steel, rock, gigas,) Poketch. Cruise ship. Wally. wallace. Steven. Need is ay more?

contests and secret bases wink.gif

THANK YOU. Contests were the best. Plus I really don't want to trade for Milotic.

On second thought, I may choose Mudkip. The very first time I played Emerald I chose Treecko, and everytime after that I chose Torchic, so I kinda owe it to that derpy little mudpuppy. Plus I really liek them. Swampert's not a bad Pokemon in itself, either. Electric immunity, Earthquake, and fairly good stats. I really hope he gets a mega.

Sceptile could use a mega, too. It's a cool Pokemon with access to that glorious Leaf Blade, but its typing is very meh and I feel it's just lost potential on a great idea.

Edited by Psycho Cat

Oh yes. Glad I didn't go and replay sapphire, I'd like to keep the story fresh again. I guess I should pick Ruby this time? I really like kyogre though. Meh. And which game is Latias in?

one of my friends has connections,and can confirm from his knwledge that all starters have megaevos. nt 100% confirmation, but im feeling optimistic!

Well, it didn't take long. Can you guys believe someone already leaked the game?

wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

user posted image

(I saw this online and laughed so hard, so now I have shared it)

One thing's for sure, I'm getting Alpha Sapphire.

I have more of a sentimental reason to do so, because it was the first video game I ever played, let alone a Pokemon game, and I beat Kyogre sometime close to when my little brother was born...

So... Yeah... ^^

I'm sooo getting Alpha Sapphire and i'll pick Mudkip this time, i'm already thinking about what i'll have on my team, haha~

I can't wait for 3D secret bases and contests!

Ooh, I just remembered: towns! Why towns you may ask? Well, think about it. Towns and cities have really developed over the years. While we once considered Saffron big, places like Castelia tower high above them in terms of size and detail. So what can we expect from places like Sootopolis, Mauville, and, wait for it, Pacifidlog! Ermehgerd, floating houses. In 3D!

Exactly what I thought. Expect the towns' geography to be majorly reworked. It sort of has to be.

I wonder if there is going to be that sky palace where rayquaza is going to be like in in ruby and sapphire, also I might get alpha sapphire cause I got sapphire 4 years ago....... or before the dsi was announced............ POFFINS MUST BE IN IT AND CONTESTS!!!!, even I dislike contest I like the ribbons.......

POFFINS MUST BE IN IT AND CONTESTS!!!!, even I dislike contest I like the ribbons.......

We had pokeblocks in the Hoenn games though... Not poffins. xd.png I wonder if they'll be making a return? And I really want Contests to make a return too! I've always loved collecting the contest ribbons.

I always wished I could eat Pokeblocks as some weird in game gimmick, actually. They were always described as candy while Poffins were more like dog biscuits. Delicious dog biscuits, but still dog biscuits. Regardless I'm just looking forward to not have to trade for a Milotic xd.png

maybe gamefreak might put in you are able to get blazikenite, so I can finally get it

just had a read on serebii, there may or may not be a pokemon delta emerald...........