LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Oh man, I keep missing out on all of these event Pokemon! Ugh. Hoopa is cute.

I guess I am too busy with Super Mystery Dungeon though x)

whats that vulcens name from star trek, I wanna name that pokemon that xd.png

You mean Spock?

@Lady_Nightfox - It's about time he gets released. I just saw a video about him, Hoopa and Diance a few days ago and wondered when we'd get him. I hope its soon. I'm curious about what people are saying, that he is fire and possibly a water type? I don't think we've ever had that type-combo yet. Unless you count Castform, but it never had both elements at the same time.

Also, does anyone know how to get Uxie and Azelf to appear? I got most of the legends, but I need those two to get Dialga who happens to be one of my fav legends.

I finally managed to get Zekrom thanks to my lv. 100 shiny event Gengar and even got lucky to find Crescent Isle and caught the legendary there. (not easy. dry.gif )

I'm surprised by how many legends are in ORAS.

You mean Spock?

@Lady_Nightfox - It's about time he gets released. I just saw a video about him, Hoopa and Diance a few days ago and wondered when we'd get him. I hope its soon. I'm curious about what people are saying, that he is fire and possibly a water type? I don't think we've ever had that type-combo yet. Unless you count Castform, but it never had both elements at the same time.

Also, does anyone know how to get Uxie and Azelf to appear? I got most of the legends, but I need those two to get Dialga who happens to be one of my fav legends.

I finally managed to get Zekrom thanks to my lv. 100 shiny event Gengar and even got lucky to find Crescent Isle and caught the legendary there. (not easy. dry.gif )

I'm surprised by how many legends are in ORAS.

Pretty Sure for Uxie and Azelf it's time based, I think at 8:xx to 9:xx P.M. you can get Uxie, and I think it's 12:01-12:59 P.M. for Azelf. Not sure though.

Pretty Sure for Uxie and Azelf it's time based, I think at 8:xx to 9:xx P.M. you can get Uxie, and I think it's 12:01-12:59 P.M. for Azelf. Not sure though.

I tried that with Uxie the other night. It was 8:20 something when I soared on Latias to try and find it. I also had three pokemon with max effort in super training, but the location for it never appeared. Do I have to have Mesprit with me, and or do I have to hunt down Azelf first?

Yeah Volcanion is fire/water, the first time that type combination has appeared. It's the steam pokemon so that's what happens when you get water superheated.

It probably won't be until mid-next year when we get the distribution, always comes with the movie (it's going to be in the next movie which will happen in Japan mid-next year)

ORAS has so many legendaries to make up for anything before the 3DS games I think. They justified it by using Hoopa's rings for them to appear through.

Mid next year? That seems fair. It gives me time to collect all the other guys. I pretty much have all of the easier ones. And I caught Uxie last night finally. I'm going to try for Azelf tonight and hopefully, hopefully be able to get Dialga.

I kinda wish they'd have another event for Mew, Darkrai, Jirachi and Keldeo for the XY/ORAS games. I missed out on those guys and I've always wanted a Keldeo.

I'm falling behind on the movies. The last one I saw was with Mewtwo and Genesect. How many have there been since that one? two?

I got my hands on a Hoopa! Thanks for the reminder. I'm a cool person who sits in McDonald's hunched over a DS and doesn't even buy a Happy Meal.

I'm so excited that I took and described "Hoopa Confined" in January.

That is awesome. wub.gif

I lucked out and managed to swing by McDonald's the other day and got my second Hoopa for Y since I happened to have my DS on me after buying Smash thanks to a newly released character. wink.gif

I wish I can get Hoopa, but I can't go to a McDonalds anytime soon sad.gif

How long is the even running?? I might have to go tomorrow.....

I've missed so many events, like apparently I missed MEW?! I love Mew so so so much! Oh well, just got to pay attention more dry.gif

I wish I can get Hoopa, but I can't go to a McDonalds anytime soon sad.gif

I've missed so many events, like apparently I missed MEW?! I love Mew so so so much! Oh well, just got to pay attention more dry.gif

Don't feel alone. I missed many in the past. Mew and Keldeo among the most upsetting. sad.gif It should still be there tomorrow though.

December 23rd is when it officially ends.

I really wish the rest of the world would get as many events as Japan does...

Yay! I'm going today to get it!

How do you receive it? Do you just connect to their wifi? Can someone just walk me through the steps xd.png

Guys, you don't need to go to McDonalds to do it! Create a password-less hotspot from either an ethernet-connected computer or non-Apple smartphone (Apple requires a password) with the SSID/name as "McDonalds Free WiFi" (no quotes, with the exact punctuation. Note the lack of an apostrophe). You'll be able to download it from home, and yes, this works in Canada as well!

Guys, you don't need to go to McDonalds to do it! Create a password-less hotspot from either an ethernet-connected computer or non-Apple smartphone (Apple requires a password) with the SSID/name as "McDonalds Free WiFi" (no quotes, with the exact punctuation. Note the lack of an apostrophe). You'll be able to download it from home, and yes, this works in Canada as well!

Woah really?! Better tell this to my cousins! They don't have a McDonalds anywhere near them and are really sad they'll be missing this!

Yay don't have to drive anywhere tomorrow! Well except to come back home, but once I'm home I'm not leaving the couch.... xd.png

Edited by Clya

Okay. I saw the movie Hoopa and the Clash of Ages last night. I was also laughing at what my brother said.

So, Team Rocket just happened to be flying by, all THREE of them had binoculers looking in the SAME EXACT DIRECTION and Jessie said, "Oh look, there's the twerps." What was the point of her saying that when they were looking in the SAME EXACT DIRECTION? Also, do they have a homing device on them? They find Ash and the others so fast it's unbelievable.

Also, has anyone else noticed that in almost every movie, when Ash goes into a town, it gets destroyed?

Also, has anyone else noticed that in almost every movie, when Ash goes into a town, it gets destroyed?

Or they face the end of the world. That's been happening since the very beginning.

Just got Hoopa today! Now I have it in OR, X and Y, gotta say I love that I get the Prison Bottle in Omega ^.^

You can give Hoopa high-fives. Confined and Unbound. wub.gif

You can give Hoopa high-fives. Confined and Unbound. wub.gif

High-fives? blink.gif how? Do you mean through the amie?