LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Guys! Shiny Rayquaza FINALLY available to the US/North America on mystery gift

user posted image

Via Serebii

Yeah. I downloaded my two last night. {One for OR, the other for AS.} They have not yet been picked up though. My OR game has me sitting in the Battle Resort attempting to get a decent IVed shiny Beldum.

My AS game has barely been started, so even if I DID pick up all my Mystery Gifts, I wouldn't be able to use them consistently, since they would refuse to obey me.

Guys! Shiny Rayquaza FINALLY available to the US/North America on mystery gift

user posted image

Via Serebii

Dang. I was hoping I had gotten my Alpha Sapphire in time to nab the beauty, but I wasn't in time.

I did however manage to catch Primal Kyogre with a Pokeball after only 3 resets. It sure gave my Mega Latias a challenge to knock its health down without knocking it out.

I got so excited about getting it that I beat the main story in just 3 days. xd.png

The funniest part about it that my strongest wasn't my Blaziken, but my Delcatty. He trounced everyone he went up against.

Catching Kyogre in Alpha Sapphire was a pain because I was doing a single combatant run.

With my starter.

Which was Treecko.

If I used a Grass attack, Kyogre went down in one hit, and if I did anything else, it could take my tree lizard out in one or two. So there was a lot of resetting.

Dang. I was hoping I had gotten my Alpha Sapphire in time to nab the beauty, but I wasn't in time.

I did however manage to catch Primal Kyogre with a Pokeball after only 3 resets. It sure gave my Mega Latias a challenge to knock its health down without knocking it out.

I got so excited about getting it that I beat the main story in just 3 days. xd.png

The funniest part about it that my strongest wasn't my Blaziken, but my Delcatty. He trounced everyone he went up against.

I have one you can have!

I have one you can have!

That would be epic! wub.gif

Did everyone get their Mystery Gift Zoroark?

user posted image

It's only for ORAS and it knows Sludge Bomb which helps against Fairies. biggrin.gif

I want that Zoroark, I want to breed it so I can make zoruas............. I will name one 9 >:D but I have to wait for the event to come to Australia.

anyone seen that shiny yvetel (the Y legendary) yet?

I missed the shiny Rayquaza too RIP, should actually charge my 3DS so I don't miss Zoroark too

I have a question. A friend of mine is saying he used a Master Ball on a legendary Pokémon at full health and no status conditions. And he's saying the Groudon broke free of the Master Ball. What happened?

I have a question. A friend of mine is saying he used a Master Ball on a legendary Pokémon at full health and no status conditions. And he's saying the Groudon broke free of the Master Ball. What happened?

According to what I've heard, the Master Ball does not have a 100% catch rate. There is a very small chance that it will fail. It's never happened to me, but I have heard it happened to other people.

I did a quick search for a fact video which could explain it better on Youtube, but I didn't find any. What I did find was videos where it has failed other before.

Edited by Syiren

ohmy.gif I'm getting that zoroark. TODAY.

Edit: has it

Edit 2: Mass feeding blue pokeblocks to Pyra, my Ninetales

Edited by cippisweetForForums

Anyone get that Hoopa from McDonald's yet?

Anyone get that Hoopa from McDonald's yet?

i did.

too bad you cant nickname it. otherwise i would of named it hooPLA!

i did.

too bad you cant nickname it. otherwise i would of named it hooPLA!

Yeah, not being able to name it kinda stinks. I would have named mine Genie, since it kinda reminds me of one. I got mine last week and got another for my friend earlier today.

Hoopla is an awesome nickname though. laugh.gif

Oh I wish I could get mine... don't think I'll ever be able to find the time to run over there lol *looks at my ds longingly*

Hey guys, I found out something pretty cool about Hoopa. After you have him go to a poke mart and you'll see a clerk standing in front of the counter. Talk to him and he tells you a creepy story and gives you something. After you get it to into your key items and scroll to the bottom. Then Use it on Hoopa. It's pretty neat what happens. cool.gif

Oh I wish I could get mine... don't think I'll ever be able to find the time to run over there lol *looks at my ds longingly*

Oh same. I've sat outside so many McD's trying to get a freaking Hoopla and it feels like I'm playing the lottery. Last one I can try is about 45 minutes away and I'm hoping it wields a result.

I've gotten weird stares from my escapades. People in Soccer Town, Ohio be judgmental, man.

I got my Hoopas for OR and X version. (Too bad hoopa unbound is only for ORAS)

Are you using mystery gift via internet?

I thought it was through local wireless and got mad that I couldn't get anything, but when I tried via internet it downloaded super fast.

Are you using mystery gift via internet?

I thought it was through local wireless and got mad that I couldn't get anything, but when I tried via internet it downloaded super fast.

The Mickey D's around here seem shy about having Wi-Fi.

Wait, you can get it for X and Y as well? I thought it was only for ORAS. *headdesk* I would have gotten a second one for my Y version had I known that. Oh well, one's good enough. ^^

Btw, why does it have to be so hard to get a Sylveon? I managed to get my female eevee to evolve into one finally, but it took forever to get those hearts all the way to the top. I did get really good at that yarn-ball game though, but I almost forgot to make sure she knew a fairy move as well.

Yeah it wasn't really advertised well, but when I was trying to figure out how long the event would last I saw on serebii that it was good for X and Y.

I wasn't sure how the wi-fi/wireless would be in town but my work is real close to a mcdonalds on the highway so I just drove down there at lunch one day and got my two little guys.

I miss the days of dreamworld pokemon/items to trigger an event. I like naming my event pokes and being the OT.

(The OT of Hoopa in the US is Mac....)

not being able to name event pokemon bothers me to no end and makes me not want to use them cuz i always name my pokemon and having an unnamed pokemon feels wrong