LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

That was me and oh my goodness it is beautiful.

They also have a Madokami Mega Diancie.

I am trying full up my pokedex.

So i am breeding Blitzle and use GTS to get ones i am missing.

So, I have a question. I know you can get shiny Legendary pokemon in ORAS. What I'm wondering is, "If you trade a pokemon from ORAS to X or Y, will they have the hexagon-thing to say "I was caught HERE" in X or Y?"

Because I was hunting a Metal Coat for my nephew since it appears he got rid of the one from the Poke Ball Factory. And once I found one, I Wonder Traded the Magneton all away. One of the gifts I got appears to be a hacked one.

So, I have a question. I know you can get shiny Legendary pokemon in ORAS. What I'm wondering is, "If you trade a pokemon from ORAS to X or Y, will they have the hexagon-thing to say "I was caught HERE" in X or Y?"

Because I was hunting a Metal Coat for my nephew since it appears he got rid of the one from the Poke Ball Factory. And once I found one, I Wonder Traded the Magneton all away. One of the gifts I got appears to be a hacked one.

All Pokemon caught in ORAS and XY will have the Hexagon. They will still have it even if you trade from ORAS to XY or vice versa.

My brother and I finally caught a Sheer Force Bagon, after a long time of running around in Meteor Falls. laugh.gif

I HAVE THE MEGA SCEPTILE PLUSHIE ON MY DESK

LIFE IS WONDERFUL

I HAVE THE MEGA SCEPTILE PLUSHIE ON MY DESK

LIFE IS WONDERFUL

Glad I could be a part of making life wonderful for you xd.png

Next payday/when I get my tax refund I'm getting the swampert. Pokecenter plushies are seriously the best, I need more money for them haha.

user posted image

Official artwork for Hoopa's unbound form! It actually looks really cool! Can't wait to get it this summer!

I still don't like it. It's really complicated and has a dumb face. Normal Hoopa is actually pretty cute though.

if I get Hoopa, I am going to rename it Aladdin after the main character in magi: labyrinth of magic

Yeah I'm not too thrilled with it either but I'll get it for collection purposes.

I kind of like it, though I agree the face is a little strange. Looks better in game.

And it's stupidly powerful, so there's that.

The english trailer has been released (Hoopa and the clash of ages) and I didn't have sound on but apparently the dub voice for Hoopa is horrendous.

user posted image

I am mildly concerned with what I just found on wifi????

One word. Hackers.

Japan has a save editor device that can even remove your character's hat in XY.

Okay, finally jumping into Omega Ruby train. Been a long time since last time I played Pokémon... but at least things are easy to relearn.

The above link is mearly a massive parody of the "Hoenn Confirmed" memes. I thought that anyone would realize that that is not meant to be taken seriously.

For those who play this and live in North America or Europe, they're giving a Diancie through the Nintendo Network.

So, boot up the game, go to Mystery Gift, and look for the gift through your internet connection. smile.gif

Man, it's been so long since I played pokemon! I'm dying to play this. But since I still haven't completed Y out of sheer laziness, I really can't justify the cost of buying this one as well.

Guys! Shiny Rayquaza FINALLY available to the US/North America on mystery gift

user posted image

Via Serebii

For those of you in North America, the Shiny Rayquaza event has randomly begun over the Nintendo Network. This Shiny Rayquaza is available through Mystery Gift > Receive Gift > Receive Via Internet only on Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire games and matches the one that started in Australia through Serial Code earlier this week. Currently no end date is known.