LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

So. What's the deal with the HA Samurott? It STILL can't be downloaded? Was the release date incorrect then? Or was it correct and some other problem has occurred?

EDIT - Spelling.

the code is pokemon503

the code is pokemon503

I know that. But it was released a week after it was supposed to. At the time that I posted it, it STILL hadn't been released. Even though it has now. And all the on-line information I came across said that it was due to be released on February 5th. So I was asking if anyone had heard any different.

Heads up on eon tickets for anyone who hasn't gotten it yet

For those of you in North America who have yet to obtain an Eon Ticket, a new method is coming up. From February 27th to March 2nd, you'll be able to get a serial code on the official site to get the Eon Ticket in your game. This allows you to get Latias in Pokémon Omega Ruby or Latios in Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. We'll post the code and/or method as soon as it comes.

Heads up on eon tickets for anyone who hasn't gotten it yet

Heh. Not that it matters for me. I got mine ages ago, even if I haven't actually been able to pick it up yet. I should just sit down and catch my shiny Azelf so I can move on in the game. Still have to beat it, so that I can pick up a decent IV shiny Beldum.

Sooooo for anyone who likes/isn't opposed to cheating/exploiting oversights while they're still exploitable, you can apparently get pokemon by QR code now! This is including Hoopa and Volcanion, as well as the AZ Floette and loads of shiny-locked legends. Also Vivillon patterns. You can start here! (Reddit link but the main content and most comments I think are in fact SFW)

hey look i'm shameless BUT I GOT ALL MY BUTTERFLIES AND PINK CELEBI so i'm pleased

In other news, I've restarted Alpha Sapphire, and have boxed my 'real' starter in favor of the Poochyena you get in the sneaking tutorial bit, and my plan is to build a living Pokedex through as legit means as possible biggrin.gif (... I considered grabbing all the codes since there is already a group working on making a living 'dex codebank but nah I'm challenging myself xd.png)

Ok, my 3ds is failing to load part of the page. It is irritating me.

Apparently i don't know how to clear my browser history and cookies on a 3DS.

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

Ok, my 3ds is failing to load part of the page. It is irritating me.

Pretty sure it's supposed to, actually.

If you want details feel free to PM me, not sure we're actually allowed to talk about this sort of stuff on the forum xd.png

Oh.... ... whoops xd.png If that's not allowed, I'll delete the post, I... really woudn't know either way ^^; (I'm just having fun with it and it's nice to have a ~complete~ pokedex when we're still probably over a year away from ever seeing Volcanion, and still a good few months before Hoopa xd.png)

Oh.... ... whoops xd.png If that's not allowed, I'll delete the post, I... really woudn't know either way ^^; (I'm just having fun with it and it's nice to have a ~complete~ pokedex when we're still probably over a year away from ever seeing Volcanion, and still a good few months before Hoopa xd.png)

Yeah I'm not entirely sure either xd.png I just recall hearing something about it at some point.

I'm not actually fond of less-than-legal means of acquiring pokémon, but honestly there should be more events for the really rare legendaries in parts of the world that aren't Japan. They're just too rare for a game whose core goal is to catch them all. ORAS is already great in having a huge amount of legendaries available, but those event-exclusives... they're a pain xd.png

Eon Ticket code is live

For those of you in North America or Europe who have yet to obtain an Eon Ticket, you are now able to get a Serial Code from the official site which is redeemable until March 2nd 2015. This code is 2015LATIOSLATIAS in North America or POKEMON380381 in Europe.

Also the Pokebank Promotion is live as well.

You get all three of the Johto starter final evolutions - Meganium, Typhlosion and Feraligator with their hidden abilities for accessing pokebank (it's through mystery gift so it goes to your box. You are the OT of the pokemon and can nickname them biggrin.gif)

I don't need pokebank. My wallet isn't hungry, but doesn't plan on emptying anytime soon. (Translation: not spending $$$ on pokebank) however, the event seems cool.

Edited by Fightandspawn

I don't need pokebank. My wallet isn't hungry, but doesn't plan on emptying anytime soon. (Translation: not spending $$$ on pokebank) however, the event seems cool.

If you want to move up any Pokémon from Soul Silver/Heart Gold, yes you do. Also it is 5 dollars a year, so it isn't that expensive. Nowadays it also requires it to move anything from below X/Y to a copy of those games or to ORAS, along with PokeTransporter since you can't trade them up.

If you want to move up any Pokémon from Soul Silver/Heart Gold, yes you do. Also it is 5 dollars a year, so it isn't that expensive. Nowadays it also requires it to move anything from below X/Y to a copy of those games or to ORAS, along with PokeTransporter since you can't trade them up.

Oh, it's that cheap? Cool. Someone else told me it was 5 bucks a month. I didn't question that because I was too tired.

Oh, it's that cheap? Cool. Someone else told me it was 5 bucks a month. I didn't question that because I was too tired.

Nope a year! smile.gif Or I wouldn't have it!

I can finally get a legitimate shiny Arceus!

In The Games Department

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha - Shiny Arceus Event

In Japan, the special pre-order promotion for the movie has begun and with the purchase of the tickets comes a serial code to allow for the download of Arceus. This is the only distribution of Arceus so far in Generation VI with the Generation VI native mark. At first, it was announced that there are 18 different Arceus being distributed at random, but a 19th version has been received by players. This Arceus is a special Shiny Arceus, marking the first time Arceus has legitimately been available as a Shiny since its reveal and release in 2009.

I can finally get a legitimate shiny Arceus!

/stares forlornly across the ocean ;n;

But it's nice there's finally legit ones! biggrin.gif

Does anyone know if you can use the GTS to get pokemon from older versions onto ORAS? IE Diamond/Pearl. I know you can for X and Y, but wasn't sure about these. I'd test it out myself, but right now I'm in a middle of a dexnav chain so thought I'd ask here in case anyone could answer before I finished. >.<;

Non-3DS Pokémon games can no longer use the GTS, as they can no longer connect to the Internet due to a shutdown of the service the old Nintendo WFC depended on. Idk if it was possible beforehand, but I'm afraid you're out of luck for now :X

I hate that I can't trade special pokemon on the GTS. I need to get rid of some of the duplicates I have. :I

Anyway, I'm looking to get some things I missed and some things I want.

Meloetta (or just borrow for dex info)

Diancie (or just borrow for dex info)

Arceus (need a nonshiny)

Genesect (need a shiny to at least borrow for dex info, if shinies exist)

I have:

2x shiny entei

1x shiny raikou

1x shiny suicune

1x shiny ho-oh (for meloetta or diancie I can keep only)

1x shiny flygon

1x darkrai

2x victini

Edited by Infinis

I hate that I can't trade special pokemon on the GTS. I need to get rid of some of the duplicates I have. :I

Anyway, I'm looking to get some things I missed and some things I want.

Meloetta (or just borrow for dex info)

Diancie (or just borrow for dex info)

Arceus (need a nonshiny)

Genesect (need a shiny to at least borrow for dex info, if shinies exist)

I have:

2x shiny entei

1x shiny raikou

1x shiny suicune

1x shiny ho-oh (for meloetta or diancie I can keep only)

1x shiny flygon

1x darkrai

2x victini

The "movie" genesect was shiny.

Hey everyone I have OVER 60 shiny Pokemon that I would love to trade for other shiny pokemon! I'm just going to list what they are, the gender and Lv but if you want more details about any of them please send me a PM biggrin.gif They are all on Alpha Sapphire I go by the same name here as I do on the game so come find me!

My friend code is 4055-4252-6098

I currently have these Shiny Pokemon on Alpha Sapphire Please understand that all these came from wonder trades so I am not sure if any of them are hacked and I have way too many to have them all checked so please understand but feel free to ask questions about them

NEW ONES ADDED DAILY

Ditto Lv 100

Male Honchkrow Lv 50

Female Purrloin

Female Liepard Lv 24

Female Loppunny Lv 16

Male Abomasnow Lv 57

Male Makuhita Lv 11

Male Magikarp Lv 36

Male Emboar Lv 100

Female Sneasel Lv 47

Female Gardevoir Lv 83

Female Kabutops Lv 100

Female Blissey Lv 100

Male Malamar Lv 100

Male Nidoking Lv 100

Male Cofagrigus Lv 38

Female Flygon Lv 100

Female Florges (Yellow) Lv 30

Rotom (Refrigerator) Lv 100

Rotom ( lawnmower) Lv 1

Female Squirtle Lv 1

Female Ponyto Lv 25

Male Krookodile Lv 42

Female Ralts Lv 1

Male Ralts Lv 15

Male Deerling (Autumn) Lv 26

Female Deerling (Spring) Lv 1

Female Ninetales Lv 20

Voltorb Lv 100

Female Sylveon Lv 5

Male Pachirisu Lv 30

Female Blaziken Lv 40

Female Absol Lv 62

Female Gastrodon Lv 100

Phione Lv 20

Male Shiny Zangoose Lv 100

Male Serperior Lv 100

Male Politoed Lv 100

Male Charizard Lv 100

Female Politoed Lv 43

Female Skitty Lv 9

Female Toxicroak Lv 30

Male Pansage Lv 51

Female Salamence Lv 93

Female Dratini Lv 100

Male Dragonair Lv 36

Male Delphox Lv 50

Female Bellossom Lv 26

Female Oddish Lv 13

Female Poochyena Lv 21

Female Jolteon Lv 11

Lunatone Lv 47

Male Cottonee Lv 17

Female Whimsicott Lv 100

Male Sharpedo Lv 40

Female Seviper Lv 1

Male Slurpuff Lv 1

Female Bulbasaur Lv 1

Male Oshawott Lv 1

Male Elekid Lv 1

Terrakion Lv 100

Landorus Lv 100

Thundurus Lv 100

Rayquaza Lv 100

Kyogre Lv 51

Dialga Lv 64

Mewtwo Lv 100

Groudon Lv 70

Raikou Lv 100

Lugia Lv 100

Reshiram Lv 100

Shaymin Lv 100

Deoxys Lv 100

I will trade ONLY the following shiny pokemon!

They must have English names or appropriate nick names! There IV's don't have to be perfect but they must be good.5/6 IV at lest. Levels do not matter I will trade LV 100 for Lv 1 if its what I want. I'll even do 5 for 1 deals!! I only have 3 left to get!

Shiny Glameow (Female Only) I'll give 5 shiny Pokemon for her since it's the last one I need thanks!

Edited by ZORAGON