LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Psh, Ranger is easy. I did a run with no healing in 2 days and never broke my styler. Really sucks that I can never get a Manaphy egg off it again though.

I had trouble with ranger at first but I got used to it. I remember Salamence being a right pain in the rear though.

Anywho congrats on the shinies, I haven't done much in my games since I caught he shiny Latias but I hope to go after shiny Lugia and Reshiram.

I remembered Salamence and Steelix being ridiculous pains in the butt the first go, but when I replayed it years later they were actually pretty easy.

I'm still trying for a shiny Latias from the Eon Ticket. I've streetpassed it around my school~

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

auuuuuggggghhhhh I remember Steelix. Makes me wish I still had my game so I could go through it again xd.png I streetpassed my second 3ds so I could go after a shiyn Latios too, but I haven't tried for him yet since i want to get the shiny charm.

steelix, charizard, entei, that path to the evil guys hideout (with those buzzers).

also, I cannot wait for the 29th, means I can the fully evolved form of the water unova starter, cause of that code........pokemon497 (it was on a Japanese show I think..... xd.png I read it on serebii

It's been a long time since I played the original ranger game. I bought it for manaphy (like everyone else) and haven't played it again.

Aha glad people like my Ho-oh's nickname. I spent a lot of time thinking about it (you know, while I was SRing) and kept wanting a gold related name (both for the version it represents and because the shiny is golden looking), so Midas finally popped up and I went with it.

I pretty much stopped nicknaming pokemon that aren't party members or legendaries. There's just too many now/I've transferred so many I get so confused.

I'm thinking about buying Alpha Sapphire later on down the road to SR for a shiny Lugia to match Midas...

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Just gathering Ashes for the Glass items, And I have figured out that the fastest way to accumulate ashes is to run in and out of the Glass workshop to collect the pile that always spawns there.

Looking for secret bases with people who use legendaries. So far not too much luck, though.

Does anybody else find that when they scan the QR code for a base in which the leader uses a Rayquaza that said Rayquaza doesn't show up and the trainer only has two Pokémon in their party? It's very annoying. I want to battle some Rayquazas with my Salamence, darn it.

EDIT:

Also, is anyone else hoping that Delta Emerald is going to be a thing? Emerald was my first Pokémon game and I'd really like to go through that again!

Edited by Mew_1

Delta Emerald won't happen because of the delta episode.

And with the previous two remakes there was no third game remake, so they're keeping the pattern.

I'm kind of keeping an eye out for Pokemon Z version (or whatever they'll call it). I want to know more about Zygarde! And I'm sure they'll add more megas for it, which I know people complain about but I do like a lot of them and having more just opens up more options for battles.

As long as no more Uber and OU Pokemon get megas, maybe not even BL, I'll be ok with any new megas they create.

Edited by Ultra

I'm expecting Zygarde to get a mega in the way Rayquaza did, given its lore and the similarities between the Gen VI legends and the gen III ones.

Delta Emerald won't happen because of the delta episode.

And with the previous two remakes there was no third game remake, so they're keeping the pattern.

Maybe, maybe not. I can hope, though. Besides, a remake of Emerald makes a lot more sense than, say, a remake of Crystal.

I'm expecting Zygarde to get a mega in the way Rayquaza did, given its lore and the similarities between the Gen VI legends and the gen III ones.

Yep this is what I'm thinking as well.

The last two 3rd games have produced alternate forms for the 3rd trio legendary so it's almost safe to assume Zygarde would get another form (likely a mega, since Kalos and Hoenn are connected in a lot of ways according to the games)

birdzgoboom and dragontamer44722, thanks for your help! I got my Manaphy now. Now I'm going to transfer it to Omega Ruby tomorrow.

While I was breeding for a 5iv Scrappy Pancham, on the last egg of the batch, A SHINY PANCHAM POPPED OUT! Sadly, it only has one 31 iv in defense, but it has scrappy which I am very happy with.

HA Johto starters event announced!

From Serebii:

Pokémon Bank - New Gift

It has been announced that the Johto Starters are to be distributed this year with their Hidden Abilities. From February 27th 2015 to November 30th 2015, if you access Pokémon Bank, you will receive Meganium, Typhlosion and Feraligatr with their Hidden Abilities of Leaf Guard, Flash Fire and Sheer Force respectively. These are distributed through the Pokémon Link feature nto Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire with a limit of 1 of each per Pokémon Bank.

So. What's the deal with the HA Samurott? It STILL can't be downloaded? Was the release date incorrect then? Or was it correct and some other problem has occurred?

EDIT - Spelling.

Edited by RicFule

birdzgoboom and dragontamer44722, thanks for your help! I got my Manaphy now. Now I'm going to transfer it to Omega Ruby tomorrow.

You managed to find a copy of the game that still had the event available =O ? Do tell your secret!

Hey guys =) I just want to put out here that I am taking Powersaves requests. If you don't know what Powersaves is, it's a device that lets you edit a Pokemon similar to an Action Replay. I can edit your IVs, EVs, Pokeball, Nature, even make your Pokemon shiny or clone it. Want that perfect contest star with a maxed out contest stat? I can do that too! The only thing I can't do is put specific moves on a Pokemon unless you want TM moves you don't have.

If you would rather breed your perfect Pokemon but just want a little help, I'm more than willing to trade out 6IV foreign Dittos for your Pidgies, Zigzagoons, or whatever trading fodder you have. Feel free to post here or PM me if you're interested in this service! FC: 3136-6848-6551

Edited by Rakshasa

By the way guys, the images of the upcoming Hoopa movie have pretty much confirmed the ridiculous amount of legendaries in ORAS are due to Hoopa's rings.

http://serebii.net/corocoro3151.jpg

Also Japan is getting some insane distributions. Arceus for prebooking for the movie, and a whole bunch of legendaries when they buy tickets to the movie. (I believe it's one legendary per ticket though)

-snip-

Also Japan is getting some insane distributions. Arceus for prebooking for the movie, and a whole bunch of legendaries when they buy tickets to the movie. (I believe it's one legendary per ticket though)

Dang, it is always Japan, isn't it?

Do we know anything yet if these events might come to Europe/US? I can already see the GTS explode when those Archeus come into play rolleyes.gif

Edited by Phenri

Nothing yet. It was only just announced in Japan today ish in CoroCoro.

I still have my dream world Arceus so not getting that wouldn't bother me personally too much.

I do want shiny rayquaza though (will never shut up about this until I get one)

Nothing yet. It was only just announced in Japan today ish in CoroCoro.

I still have my dream world Arceus so not getting that wouldn't bother me personally too much.

I do want shiny rayquaza though (will never shut up about this until I get one)

I wonder why is Japan that always get the event.

I got new Nintendo 3DS XL

The 3D on it is super good.

So My friend code is this 1349-7729-0353