LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Why is it that Nintendo can't release it to the U.S.? Np, you have to live in Japan to get shiny rayquaza. How very rude....

Not just the US, just the rest of the world. It's quite annoying that so many things are JP only sad.gif

If you have an extra non-shiny contrary Snivy, I'd love to take it off your hands wink.gif

I second that.

It makes me smile way too hard whenever I fight somebody in their secret base and get to watch my Durant take out their Mega Rayquaza with a single unboosted Iron Head c':

My Durant is POWER |D

Also I usually have a level advantage when fighting Secret Base trainers but not always though c':

(I'm pretty sure most of the Secret Bases I get ahold of from passerbys are from people who don't 100% know what they're doing also so I'm not sure how she'd actually do against a properly trained Mega Rayquaza actually)

Speaking of secret bases

user posted image

I hit Gold Rank finally and also added a level release c':

Edited by Pika_Oi

If you guys don't mind the Contrary Snivy being male, I can trade you guys one if you want. I've been putting them up on the GTS for Mudkip smile.gif.

If you guys don't mind the Contrary Snivy being male, I can trade you guys one if you want. I've been putting them up on the GTS for Mudkip smile.gif.

I just managed to trade for a Contrary Snivy actually, did not expect that! Thanks for being willing to trade them though smile.gif

Yaaay~ I have Contrary Snivy~

I also have a friend who likes breeding for good IVs and egg moves. I'm probably going to lend it to him.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Awesome on getting the Contrary Snivy. I'm still hatching for a shiny one, nothing yet after 540 eggs and that's with the shiny charm. I'm hatching the last 5 now, but I doubt there will be a shiny tongue.gif.

Can I be added on the list for Contrary Snivy? smile.gif

Also I finally can use my Shiny Ninetales for Comp, it finally has one move it needs, working on the last three! So happy!

Haha @ Pika_Oi

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

I've been doing contests. Is it just me or are contests way more fun this gen? I mean, I started in gen 4 so I don't know about original Hoenn contests, but dang I am having a great time. My level 1 mega Audino is now the certified toughest Pokemon ever everyone else can go home

Anyone want some of these destiny knots my fans are throwing at me?

I'm breeding for 6 Pokemon with 31 IVs in everything except one stat. This is painful and hard and annoying >.< but I'm determined. I may have to do a 7th since I'm not sure how good one will be in battle. I'm at 4/6 at the moment.

I've been doing contests. Is it just me or are contests way more fun this gen? I mean, I started in gen 4 so I don't know about original Hoenn contests, but dang I am having a great time. My level 1 mega Audino is now the certified toughest Pokemon ever everyone else can go home

They're certainly a lot easier this time around. In the original Gen 3 games you had a limit to how many pokeblocks you could feed your pokemon to increase their contest stats so you had to really plan hard to use only good blocks. Getting a max contest stat was actually pretty hard to do.

(especially since getting good pokeblocks was super hard doing that machine minigame)

Yeah, that was the case in Sinnoh too, I remember. That's not really what I'm talking about though (although it is a huge help because I'm trash at minigames). The game part, I feel, has a lot more strategy and sabotage than the Sinnoh contests? I just kinda blitzed through the Sinnoh contests because I was really good at the dance thing, but I actually had to sink a ton of berries into this and breed a Pokemon so it would have the moves I needed.

My Audino set is (thank Arceus for reusable TMs):

Audinite for the mega bonuses

- Double Team/Calm Mind

- Wild Charge/Dazzling Gleam/Secret Power

- Draining Kiss

- Healing Wish

And its portrait is now displayed 15 times in the Lilycove Museum. I'm tempted to redo the thing I did for my Garchomp way back when and just get it every ribbon I possibly can. I love it so much.

I've spent the past few weeks getting to better understand IVs and breeding and whatnot, and I've breed over 100 Adamant Gibles (mostly wondertraded or given to friends), with quite a few of them at 5IVs.

Before I start breeding Dratinis like I plan to next, should I try for egg moves on my Gibles? The Gible I'm using right now has 4IVs paired with a 4IV Ditto and no egg moves, and I'm not sure if it's worth breeding a whole bunch more Gibles with other Pokemon to get egg moves.

I plan to use egg moves for Dratini since the Dratini line passes down their own egg moves without outside species assistance, but I would like some opinions about the Gibles.

OR and AS are almost the same game. The factors you should consider are, which villain team do you want to see more of, and which version-exclusive Pokemon you like better.

Doooo it. You can trade the exclusive Pokes in your game with your brother for his, and battle and compete in contests too. cool.gif Win win all around.

Ooh Okaii

Although he beats me everytime

I would consider myself an average-good poketrainer

although when people get all technical and stuff, that's where it loses me

The technical stuff is a big part of competitive pokemon training. Even after EV training and IV breeding for years, I wouldn't say I'm great at the game.

I am the same as Jackal, I still have lots to learn! I may know a lot about everything else, but competitive is still a learning process to me! It is fun to learn though, and with ORAS having Hoenn Pokèmon more available, and new megas, this is brand new for me!

The HA Serperior event is now live for EU and NA games too! The code to get it is POKEMON497.

Not sure when HA Emboar and HA Samurott will be live for you guys but the code for them is POKEMON500 and POKEMON503.