LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Finished replaying through SoulSilver and transferred forwards some female mons in apricorn balls for breeding, already got my shiny 5V Friend Ball Ledyba and I'm onto breeding for a perfect Fast Ball Combee (not a shiny one, though, shiny Combee is a horrible orange mess and regular Combee are way prettier tbh |D)

I like being able to get a close look at the ball models when Wonder Trading (or any other sorta trading but I use Wonder Trade more than anything), Friend Balls and Fast Balls look super neat and I'm eager to see what the models for other apricorn balls look like when I trade away my breeding extras that are in those c':

Edited by Pika_Oi

Got trashed by a Milotic, though. I need to look into getting one.

Do you have a Feebas yet? If not, there's supposedly an easier way to catch one than in the original game.

Feebas in ORAS

I haven't attempted it yet {I want that shiny!} since I'm still sitting in front of Azelf's portal.

Since DPP, I've always had at least one mon with a stat-boosting move before I face off the E4. Nothing like doing a clean sweep with Nasty Plot Ninetales. biggrin.gif

Just wondering, what were your Hall of Fame teams? Mine was Sceptile/Mightyena/Azumarill/Flygon/Ninetales/Aggron (caught in that order). I did have a little trouble since I was underleved and had no Blaziken, but Aggron's Sturdy saved my bum during the battle with Steven. tongue.gif

(Fun fact: I booted up my old Emerald and the only Hall of Fame entry was a level 74 Rayquaza and a level 42 Pelipper. Looks like 10 year old me didn't have the patience to play the game properly haha)

Just wondering, what were your Hall of Fame teams? Mine was Sceptile/Mightyena/Azumarill/Flygon/Ninetales/Aggron (caught in that order). I did have a little trouble since I was underleved and had no Blaziken, but Aggron's Sturdy saved my bum during the battle with Steven. tongue.gif

Mine was Swalot, Beautifly, Masquerain, Lombre, Swampert, and a shiny Surskit

I had no trouble c':

None yet. But half my team will be Swampert, Sceptile, and Blaziken. I'll need to throw an Ice type in there. Unfortunately, it WON'T be the demo Glalie, since it is stuck behind the shiny event Beldum. Fifth spot might be taken by Graveler/Golem. {At the moment he's a Graveler, but if I can borrow my nephew's or niece's system, I can trade him to AS and back to OR.} Last spot will belong to whatever high-level I feel like.

Swampert, (Primal) Groudon (who wrecked steven's team), Weavile, Shiftry, Salamence, and (shiny) Metagross.

On regards to status moves, I used to never put them on my 'mons until I started doing things like battle subway/maison/tower and saw that it helped out considerably.

I found a Pikachu with the move present

Hello fellow Pokemon trainers of DC, this is my first time posting in a Pokemon thread!

Been a huge fan for years but this remake is my dreams come true. The original Ruby & Sapphire were my all-time favorite games & region. And it's also how my best friend and I became friends, over the originals. So of course we had to get these. xd.png

I own 2 Alpha Sapphires and 1 Omega Ruby. Sapphire was my favorite and so I had to buy another copy so I could make a new game whenever, since my first AS is my main Pokemon game (all my Shinies & older Pokemon have been transfered up).

I just recently acquired the Shiny Charm and my targets are Vulpix & Bagon. On my other AS and OR, I am SRing for Shiny Torchic! Damn bird hasn't shone and I've been hunting since before Thanksgiving. Oh well, 'tis the nature of Shinies. I shiny hunt...it's my favorite thing to do in Pokemon. ^^ Besides the storyline.

If anyone wants to add my main AS, my FC is: 3668-8573-2855. PM me if you added! I'd love to have more friends smile.gif

Edited by lightningsky

Do you have a Feebas yet? If not, there's supposedly an easier way to catch one than in the original game.

Feebas in ORAS

I haven't attempted it yet {I want that shiny!} since I'm still sitting in front of Azelf's portal.

Actually, I tried this multiple times. I would say that you have an 80 percent chance of catching Feebas and a 20 percent chance of getting nothing at all, which makes it easy to chain fish for about 6 times. Then: "Boom, nothing seems to be biting"

OF COURSE NOTHING IS GOING TO BITE IF YOU PULL THE ROD OUT WITHIN 3 SECONDS OF CASTING IT! SERIOUSLY!

Psst. Get a Lileep. One with Suction Cups.

That... would probably work. Increasing the number of bites to 98.9999.... and knowing my luck, I would still get the 1.0001. Because that's just how I am.

Well, perhaps not that exact number.

EDIT: After transferring my Lileep from X to OR, went fishing. After 72 casts, SHINY FEMALE FEEBAS with BASHFUL nature and SWIFT SWIM ability.

THANK YOU TCA!

Edited by EmmaD333

For those of you with Japanese region ORAS, you can now get a HA Serperior. The serial code to get it is POKEMON497 and no, it is not a unique serial code this time! biggrin.gif The code for HA Emboar and Samurott will be released on the 11th and 15th of Jan respectively.

Though Samurott's code might be unique since it's given away in Corocoro instead of Pokemon getTV.

Edited by ranger X92

I don't have a Japanese game but if anyone gets a Contrary Serperior I'd love to get a HA Snivy bred from it.

I don't mind breeding one once I'm done SRing for a shiny Heatran. No idea how long that's gonna take however. xd.png

So I just completed 20 battles in the Maison with Archie. OMG WHY WOULD HE DO THAT TO HIS CROBAT??!!-ahem- He is still a sexy beast though!!!! I love battling with him so much! Need to give Wally and Pretty Boy Steven a run. Wish I could add Maxie and Courtney....

Also, yes, that many excalmation marks are necessary xd.png.

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

I'd also love a HA Snivy eventually, if possible... and HA Tepig, and HA Oshawott xd.png Can't get my Living Abilitydex complete without them, hehe.

My shiny purple Feebas (named Melody) evolved into Milotic today when I was taking her through the elite four right after Pheobe. Yay!

Really? The game doesn't let you progress unless you start the Lisia storyline. You should've gotten it back in Slateport (I'm pretty sure). Recheck your key items?

To blend berries you just select the kit and pop berries into a blender until you get what you want. Serebii has a guide on the specifics.

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

Derp! It was below my Contest Pass x.x. I am blind....Thanks Fractional Pi Day! I did get it I was still going thru "New Hoenn" excitement.

^

*sob*

Because Shiny Ray probably won't get a US/Rest of the world release

I'm actually kind of interested in the movie to see how they portray Hoopa Unbound (I'm just going to assume that it will show up since getting hoopa in game triggers the prison bottle event supposedly)

And so I suppose this really does more or less confirm Hoopa is behind the ring portals in ORAS (since the legends in the movie preview get sucked into one).

If that's the case than total props to the developers and crew for coming up with an explanation as to why there is a ridiculous amount of legends in the games.

Not overly bothered about the shiny Rayquaza event, I already have a shiny one from Ruby. I'd rather catch my own shinies than be given them through an event(except that shiny Jirachi event, if I ever got one I'd never complain xd.png).

I got lucky the other day and got a Contrary Snivy, so I'm currently breeding for a shiny one. It took 120 eggs to get a hex flawless, so now I should be getting good IVd babies. Currently gathering 4 boxes of eggs right now, hopefully there's a shiny Contrary Snivy in here tongue.gif.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

Not overly bothered about the shiny Rayquaza event, I already have a shiny one from Ruby. I'd rather catch my own shinies than be given them through an event(except that shiny Jirachi event, if I ever got one I'd never complain xd.png).

I got lucky the other day and got a Contrary Snivy, so I'm currently breeding for a shiny one. It took 120 eggs to get a hex flawless, so now I should be getting good IVd babies. Currently gathering 4 boxes of eggs right now, hopefully there's a shiny Contrary Snivy in here tongue.gif.

If you have an extra non-shiny contrary Snivy, I'd love to take it off your hands wink.gif

Why is it that Nintendo can't release it to the U.S.? Np, you have to live in Japan to get shiny rayquaza. How very rude....

Edited by EmmaD333