LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Just got the Mega Bracelet but i went in to battle but i did not seen the mega on my Metang.

Do i need a other gym badge before i can use mega evolution in omega ruby?

Metang has to evolve to Metagross before it can use Mega Evolution.

For some reason, even though I have OR, I really, really like Archie xd.png

Gotta say I love how the Eon Flute can be used regardless of whether Lati is in your party 'cause being able to fly places even though I rarely have a Fly-capable mon in my party is super convenient |D

Flying <3

For some reason, even though I have OR, I really, really like Archie XD

Uhhh but shouldn't Team Aqua be on your side in OR...? So that means you can like Archie all you want? He's the bad guy in AS (IF, that is, it's pretty much the same as the original games. I assume it is, I haven't gotten too far).

I really like Archie too. :3c

---

wyvern: Bahaha, if you do happen to get one of the games (preferrably AS :U) I wouldn't mind at all helping you get everything you need as far as version exclusives and such.

I think Archie is kinda smexy! The way he calls May "his little scamp." His theme is second behind Lysandre's as my favorite.

Secret Base

Scan away; have fun. Would appreciate it if someone could tell me what sort of team you're fighting, and how many (preferably through PM so as not to ruin the surprise). I set it to rotation battle as I wasn't sure if the format dictated the number fought, and this particular team works best when you get to fight all six. Level release off; need to finish training them. Consider this a preview.

Eh no Skarmory doesn't really have much place there...I would suggest a Fighting or Fairy type of some sort. I was thinking Gardevoir/Gallade or maybe even Medicham. o3o

You're also lacking a little in electricity so maybe an electric type? Then again Gardevoir and Gallade can both learn electric moves, though you're going to want Thunder Punch which you'd have to wait for with Gallade...But you can teach Thunderbolt to Gardevoir! Sadly either one adds another psychic type, but at least Metagross and Gardevoir/Gallade have very different weaknesses and resistances.

Yes I definitely need something that can learn an electric attack. I was thinking about it last night as I need something to kill birds and water.

I'm really looking forward to these. Amazon doesn't send them to me until this weekend, but once they get here I'll be playing Omega Ruby.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

When I was debating evolving both my Surskits the other day (ended up only evolving the non-shiny one) I said to my SO that I couldn't easily get another shiny Surskit probably

Well

Well

Well

Guess what I just ran into c'':

(I'm keeping them both unevolved almost solely because I enjoy the image of using two Surskits as water skis c': )

Edited by Pika_Oi

you guys are all finding shinies

WHEN IS IT MY TURN :C

omeg ruby pls. bby pls. Just one.

Eh, I'm sure I'll be lucky at some point. :U

First time I played Ruby I totally thought Maxie was an older woman. :U I kind of wish he was.

Tazzay let's just somehow work together to find all the shinies.

Edited by edwardelricfreak

I've always been kinda lucky with shinies |D

Don't worry I'm sure y'alls will find some sometime c:

Edited by Pika_Oi

I got alpha sapphire today! I can't play it until Christmas though sad.gif I should have gotten ruby, because I have the original sapphire but i can't resist Kyogre tongue.gif

Well getting the pokemon search level to 100 in the dexnav does nothing xd.png I wish I got a shiny out of those but oh well I guess ._.

Oh wow congrats on the contests! Is it like the first games where you have different ranks? o:

Also, huh. Seeing how your Durant is marked makes me curious as to how everyone marks their Pokemon, if they do. I mark mine based on their nature/favorite flavor/contest type, since they're all the same: circle for cool/spicy, triangle for beauty/dry, square for tough/sour, heart for cute/sweet...and then there was a change in the amount of marks! Originally I had all marked for smart/bitter and none for no preference, but with the extra two marks they added in 4th gen, I use the star for smart/bitter and the diamond for no pref.

Pika, your Durant is like the opposite of how I would mark her! I would normally have it the other way where everything but the heart was negative/lighter.

Now I'm really excited to win some contests! I remember only ever being successful with one Pokemon in Ruby and that was my Salamence. I did contests again in 4th gen, too, but I can't remember if I got very far or not. I didn't do much of anything with the musical whatever because it just wasn't the same and I was bad at it.

How on earth do you get ONE Pokemon to be good at all of them though??? I couldn't win the master contests in Ruby without having perfectly full sheen, and that took up ALL the fullness, even though I used the best quality berries. The sheen was the ONLY thing that ever kept me from getting 1st on my other Pokemon even though I blew the competition away for the appeal...

Tell me your secrets! D:<

Edited by edwardelricfreak

Yep, you only get ribbons for the Master Rank contests though |D

I mark based on IVs, the heart isn't marked because she's missing Special Attack but she doesn't need it anyhow c:

You can give mons as many Pokeblocks as you want now so you can max out all their contest stats |D

Only Master ribbons? :c b-b-but I liked having all of the ribbons!

That's pretty awesome, I kind of figured. I actually had the idea during Black 2 to start marking based on IVs, since I didn't think the contest stuff mattered anymore, but it's such an old habit that it's just stuck.

...that seems TOO easy, but okay. o3o I guess all I'll have to change now is the moveset.

Ughhh

Can I do the Delta Episode without giving the other ticket to Brendan he's gross and I want him to stay away from me and Deoxys isn't worth having to talk to him any more

Nasty, nasty boy

Ughhh

Can I do the Delta Episode without giving the other ticket to Brendan he's gross and I want him to stay away from me and Deoxys isn't worth having to talk to him any more

Nasty, nasty boy

I would give it to Wally if I could o3o

Poor boy is probably going to die young anyway, might as well let him have the experience right?

Yeah I would much rather give it to Wally than Brendan

I don't want to punch Wally in the face every time I see him |D