LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

OMG GUYS THEY REVEALED PRIMAL RAYQUAZA THAT THING IS SIIIIIIICK!

Here's the link to a picture of him.

Isn't he just epic?

~

I seriously can't wait for these games. I love the idea of primal forms, and I hope it opens the door to primal forms of other legendaries ^^

Edited by PieMaster

It now 4 more months to wait now.

I not going to able to sleep on Thursday night and i will have to go to work on Friday.

I wonder if they are going to do all Pokemon game to remake for the 3DS?

Well, any main series Pokemon game that can't be played in a 3DS will most likely be getting a remake, which means we'll be getting Red and Green/Blue eventually, buuuuut probably not for a good few years.

I just finish Pokemon y.

Now i just need to fill up my Pokedex on both Pokemon x and y.

Well, any main series Pokemon game that can't be played in a 3DS will most likely be getting a remake, which means we'll be getting Red and Green/Blue eventually, buuuuut probably not for a good few years.

Feb 27, 2016 will be the 20th anniversary for Red and Green, so they may wait a year and a few months to release a Kanto remake next. That's my guess.

I wonder would remake have the Safari Zone to get Houndour that is my fave pokemon every any pokemon that look like a dog I like.

Yay! This'll be awesome! But did they have to add that idiotic "super-" to the title? It kinda makes it seem childisher |D

WHAT YES FINALLY SECRET BASES

I've missed them since D/P/Pt :c I'm SO glad we're getting them again!

Going based on the original Hoenn dex, I really want to see Mega Mightyena, Linoone, Masquerain, Breloom, Sharpedo, Skarmory, either Flygon or Altaria (leaning more towards Altaria), Milotic (to reflect Gyarados of course!), Tropius, Ninetales, Golduck, Giraferig, Raichu, Lunatone, Solrock, Zangoose, Seviper, and Metagross! Maybe Mega Ninjask and/or Shedinja. Also, if they add certain Pokemon like evos from 4th gen, I'd really like to see Mega Roserade at the least. o:

I assume there will additions to the Regional Pokedex. Definitely evolutions/pre-evos for those in the original like Dusknoir, Budew and Roserade, etc. I wonder if they'll actually do like what they did with X and Y and make different "regions" within the same, still technically regional, Pokedex? They have the variety to do it, though a good portion will be "Coastal" or something. x:

I don't know if other Megas outside of the new Hoenn Pokedex that aren't more starters or legendaries, as all of the previous Megas from X and Y were all within the Kalos Pokedex, save for Blaziken and Lati@s.

I'd be really excited to see these all in Mega form too: all of the starters, Zoroark, Arcanine, Rapidash, Mew, the legendary beasts (at least Suicune), Arbok, Scolipede, Pidgeot, Staraptor, Lapras, Porygon-Z, Ariados, Dunsparce, Smeargle, Luxray, Vespiquen, Floatzel, Bronzong, Spiritomb, Toxicroak, Phione, Arceus, Victini, Zebstrika, Sigilyph, Emolga, Galvantula, Mienshao, Druddigon, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, and Goodra.

Maybe the coming games will appease some of those. o3o

Mega Swampert and Sceptile <3333 wait for meeee guys i am gonna get some shiny ones and get mega shiny evos xd.png

Guys,

Secret bases confirmed.

And you can make it into your own gym.

That other people can challenge.

Yes we know XD Someone even quoted a post that someone else made at the top of the page lol

Still! It's exciting!

I'm SO going to be a dark gym leader lol. Zoroark, Houndoom, Absol, Hydreigon, Tyranitar, and Darkrai or something like that would make a nice team. o3o

Dragons for the win, leading with a rain dance rest hydration goodra wall

Then a sweeper Hydreigon with thunder, Surf, flamethrower, Draco meteor, (and whatever item that restores a lowered stat)

Dragonite

Flygon

Haxorus

Salamence

Edited by sailing101

Secret bases as gyms biggrin.gif YAY

I always liked those bases in Ruby/Saphire/Emerald... especially the ones with the thin hall and then a break, and then the big square.... I always wanted to figure out how to get over that break :/

I think I did once. I can't remember how for the life of me.

Hopefully those breaks don't come back in these new forms of the game...

Secret bases as gyms :D YAY

I always liked those bases in Ruby/Saphire/Emerald... especially the ones with the thin hall and then a break, and then the big square.... I always wanted to figure out how to get over that break :/

I think I did once. I can't remember how for the life of me.

Hopefully those breaks don't come back in these new forms of the game...

You needed to by a wooden plank thing at the Lilycove Mall when they would finally have a sale. :P

I remember this well. Greatest achievement in my life while playing Ruby was finally catching a sale where they had tons of stuff for the secret bases. XD And I needed something to get across the hole.

I always liked the narrow halls so I could set up traps to mess with people who wanted to go into my secret base.

Mega Metagross confirmed!!!

user posted image

From Bulbanews:

The latest issue of CoroCoro has revealed that Metagross will be able to Mega Evolve into Mega Metagross in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Mega Metagross will be used by Steven Stone as Champion. Steven Stone has the Mega Lapel Pin as his Key Stone item.

Flannery will use Torkoal, Wattson will use Magneton, Norman and Roxanne also appear. Sidney will use Shiftry and Phoebe also appears.

Edited by ranger X92

Wait, you can make a gym? I missed that *squeals in delight) Ima go start breeding my Dark types now...

*HOLDS FACE* OH GOD MEGA METAGROSS OF ALL THE POKEMON

But I'm excited to know that Mr. Steven Stone will be using him.

...Part of me feels like it's going to have Levitate... that's going to be disastrous for anyone who wants to Earthquake it, oh gosh. How OP would THAT be.

Especially if it has the +100 base stat total... it would have a total of 700, like Mega Garchomp. *shudders*

ETA: Well. It would still have three other weaknesses. BUT STILL wow. o:

Edited by birdzgoboom

*HOLDS FACE* OH GOD MEGA METAGROSS OF ALL THE POKEMON

But I'm excited to know that Mr. Steven Stone will be using him.

...Part of me feels like it's going to have Levitate... that's going to be disastrous for anyone who wants to Earthquake it, oh gosh. How OP would THAT be.

Especially if it has the +100 base stat total... it would have a total of 700, like Mega Garchomp. *shudders*

ETA: Well. It would still have three other weaknesses. BUT STILL wow. o:

RIGHT? I kind of figured it would be one of the more likely Pokemon to receive a Mega. And I DID want to see one, so I'm happy!

I love Steven Stone. ;w;

I feel like it might have something that isn't Levitate, but I can't say it's out of the question. Course, Earthquake was the only thing that was saving my life against Steven in Ruby, so. XD