LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Excuse me? Beedril is a metre tall. Furret is bigger than Charizard. Gastly is a little over four feet. Glalie is just about as tall than the player character. Pokemon is terrifying okay.

Tentacool weighs 100 pounds. To put that in perspective, that means it beats Mightyena by about 20lb. dry.gif

And don't even get me started on Larvitar...

Durant weighs 72.8 pounds. Assuming they can lift as many times their own weight as regular ants, well... |D

Tentacool weighs 100 pounds. To put that in perspective, that means it beats Mightyena by about 20lb. dry.gif

And don't even get me started on Larvitar...

Remember when Ash had a Larvitar? He carried it around. Not to mention the way humans just seem to bounce back after being electrocuted with no adverse effects whatsoever. Pretty sure Pokemon is just a universe where everyone is super strong and all measurements are taken to their extremes, and no one questions it.

I love Durant but it violates the square-cube law so much.

Sighhhhh well it looks like I have all the more reason to buy AS once it comes out |D I discovered last night that the bunch of Pokemon games I bought a few months ago were all very well done (as in, perfectly playable!) fakes. Meaning I am completely unable to transfer up all my Hoenn pokemon on up.

Ah well. At least I've got an idea of the experience and can be properly wowed by the remakes xd.png (... and already have a few Latias in X/Pokebank meaning I don't have to be stuck with a lot of stuff I dislike to get one 'mon I do love xd.png)

Am I the only one here actually getting OR? Almost every page I went to, everyone said they were getting AS. My brother said that every game I get seems to rise to the top of the charts...but I'm not sure about OR rising to the top dry.gif

Oh! Yay! I'm not the only one getting OR. It was my first Gen III game. tongue.gif I still hope they have to Pokemon Walking behind you cause that would be awesome

Technically I'm getting OR too. My original game was sapphire, but the completionist in me and the lack of local friends that play pokemon require that I get both. I need a 2nd 3ds to play them both at the same time though, lol.

Just curious, is there a particular town anyone is looking forward to seeing in 3D? I'm excited for fortree city. and Lily cove. I hope that it's not like lumios city. I get so lost in that city, I'd like to not get lost in this one.

Edited by water_angel

I'm getting both of them, just like I did with X/Y. And whichever one I like the most is the version I complete the dex in.

Just curious, is there a particular town anyone is looking forward to seeing in 3D? I'm excited for fortree city. and Lily cove. I hope that it's not like lumios city. I get so lost in that city, I'd like to not get lost in this one.

I got lost in Lumoise City as well until I memorized it xd.png

Am I the only one here actually getting OR? Almost every page I went to, everyone said they were getting AS. My brother said that every game I get seems to rise to the top of the charts...but I'm not sure about OR rising to the top dry.gif

My problem is actually the reverse of yours. I plan on getting AS, at least at first, but the majority of my friends, both at work and online, seem to want to all get OR.

I don't know which I'm getting. I grew up playing emerald, so maybe both if I can afford it. I'll probably just see what my friends are getting.

I pre-ordered OR a few days ago, so i've got my copy reserved for the release c:

Does anyone know if there are special things coming with the games at gamestop, walmart, etc? Like the poster for X and Y, the figurines for gold and silver?

Or when that kind of thing gets announced?

Edited by water_angel

I'm getting Omega, definitely

Getting the opposite of your friends is good anywhales, means you can trade for the exclusives

I think my best fried will likely be getting Alpha, so that'll be neat

It makes me sad that I don't have a 3DS; Sapphire is one of my favorites and I regret that I lost my original game. Now I can't get these, either. *sniff*

Does anyone know if there are special things coming with the games at gamestop, walmart, etc? Like the poster for X and Y, the figurines for gold and silver?

Or when that kind of thing gets announced?

Not announced yet, no real telling when it will be.

It makes me sad that I don't have a 3DS; Sapphire is one of my favorites and I regret that I lost my original game. Now I can't get these, either. *sniff*

You might be able to get 3Ds for Christmas. I am getting both game.

You might be able to get 3Ds for Christmas. I am getting both game.

there's also the 2DS, and i think some places are selling refurbished 3DSes for decent prices?

Someone stole mine. Right out of the DS system. I think the only reason they left the DS was because it's pink. -___-''

if they keep the ability to search for pokemon (typing it's name) for gts I will be one happy zorua............

I am so excited for these games x) I can't wait for them to come out, the last couple months I've been itching to replay the hoenn region and I think replaying it in a remake will be awesome.

Plus you know, I kinda don't have the systems anymore to play GBA games so this is my only option for hoenn ^^'

Would you to know how many more days here is an till it come out?

For me it 21 weeks 6 day and 3 hours to go.