LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

I'm sad with M-Sableye. They could have done soo much to make it look amazing, and all they did was hand it a massive rupee. It's not even worth much, only 20 rupees, since red

eDIT: Also, they have aPikachu in them, I assumed that was for size comparison

Edited by MasterWeavile898

HHAHH YES MEGA SABLEYE

IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL

The most important news so far clearly c':

Never got to play the gen III games. This will be exciting! Mega Sceptile for the win! wink.gif

Im going with Sapphire because I love Kyogre

I'm ok without it being a huge design change. Sableye is such a cutey anyway xd.png

But man if they really do give it a big defense boost it could become a major player as far as battling goes.

And man yah, they could have given him a more valuable rupee xd.png

(I suspected that with the pikachu but then I felt since they're the same overall image size I wasn't sure about with Kyogre if they were just trying to fit it in the same space)

EDIT: Interesting thought, do you think they'll make these megas available in X/Y? The disclaimer at the bottom only says the mega stones are available in the R/S games but doesn't say anything about them not being able to be traded.

I'm sure they could release a patch for them, not sure how much space that would take though.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I assume they'll patch so that you can use them in both *CoughDiancecough*

And yeah, Sableye is great, but I was still hoping that if/when it got a mega it would look really epic

Like with jewels sprouting front it's back, larger claws, a taller, leaner body... Something neat like that

True. Since Sableye is more or less Mawile's version exclusive counterpart you think it would get the same treatment.

What if it gets a blue Rupee for Sapphire ohmy.gif

(Haha I will never unsee it being a Rupee, they can tell me anything otherwise, but it is a rupee)

as long as there is no mega Pikachu or mega zorua i'll be one happy zorua, plus gamefreak better let us trade the mega's from x/y and or/as so I can finally get mega blaziken.......

as long as there is no mega Pikachu or mega zorua i'll be one happy zorua, plus gamefreak better let us trade the mega's from x/y and or/as so I can finally get mega blaziken.......

I don't think they'd give a mega evolution to a Pokemon that could still evolve normally anyway.

Edited by Ultra

Yes it looks like megas are only for the highest level of evolution (which is kind of sad on certain pokemon realizing they don't plan on giving them evolutions anytime soon)

(I wouldn't mind a mega-raichu... poor raichu gets left out of everything when it is so much more adorable)

What if it gets a blue Rupee for Sapphire

I would forgive them for the design if they made this so

Also, if a NFE Pokemon were to get a megs, it'd be Pikachu

"It is said that the jewel hardens into such strength that no attack can even make a scratch!"

WONDERGUARD.

lolnope. But still, I sense a new ability! Maybe it can only be hit by special attacks.

Ew, Prankster M-Sableye. who wants that when you can give it Filter! It's almost good, since it negates it's only weakness. But Prankster is far better

I hope this means Sableye won't be a version exclusive. Since it was exclusive to Sapphire, and the counterpart to it in Ruby was Mawile, which already has a mega... it would seem really "unfair" to give sapphire a new mega and give Ruby a repeat (because then ruby people will have to try extra hard to get a trade for the sableye-ite whereas everyone pretty much has the mawile-ite now).

Also I want a sableye on my team again without having to breed/trade.

Now that we know there are megas besides the starters and the primal legendaries - please primal rayquaza) I hope that means a handful of new megas (for Hoenn pokemon would be nice) for the remakes will appear.

Lololol wonder guard. I doubt Nintendo would bed that stupid, but hey, we can hope! I think Mega-Sableye, Mega (Hopefully Zangoose) Aggron, Tyranitar type thing, where Sableye is only on sapphire, but its mega stone is on ruby, then swap that for Zangoose

Just atought; Because mega sable eyes is all rubies, maybe make it mega sableye ruby/saphire/emerald with respective gemstones

Lololol wonder guard. I doubt Nintendo would bed that stupid, but hey, we can hope! I think Mega-Sableye, Mega (Hopefully Zangoose) Aggron, Tyranitar type thing, where Sableye is only on sapphire, but its mega stone is on ruby, then swap that for Zangoose

Sableye has weaknesses now.

Sableye has weaknesses now.

Considering its only weakness is fairy type, it'd be hell for the metagame. Everyone would NEED a powerful fairy type to take it out.

And since unlike shedninja it has way more than 1 HP, the moment sableye KOs a fairy type (It can learn some attacking poison moves via TM, so goodbye fairy type) the entire opposing team would be out of luck.

Basically that would mean everyone on metagame would have a mega sableye (Which can learn a fairy move so it wouldn't be a total stalemate).

So what I'm getting at, is unless they give it to a mega sableye AND change the HP to 1 while it's a mega, there's no way that it would ever be given wonder guard. (Unless of course they also change the typing of it while it's a mega to give it more weaknesses)

And since unlike shedninja it has way more than 1 HP, the moment sableye KOs a fairy type (It can learn some attacking poison moves via TM, so goodbye fairy type) the entire opposing team would be out of luck.

Basically that would mean everyone on metagame would have a mega sableye (Which can learn a fairy move so it wouldn't be a total stalemate).

So what I'm getting at, is unless they give it to a mega sableye AND change the HP to 1 while it's a mega, there's no way that it would ever be given wonder guard. (Unless of course they also change the typing of it while it's a mega to give it more weaknesses)

Not debating whether it would be fair or not, but it's the type of the attack, not the Pokemon, that matters for Wonder Guard.

@DeadlySins, yeah I was gonna say that, but still, I REALLY Doubt Nintendo will force everyone to carry a fairy type move. (Ice is really a better choice for dragon-slaying)

So here's a good factoid sheet about the Primals

http://www.pokemonrubysapphire.com/en-us/p...d-primal-kyogre

Those WERE to-size reference charts. Here's some new ones with people references.

user posted image

user posted image

P Groudon is listed at 16' 05" and 2,204.4 lbs.

P Kyogre is listed at 32' 01" and 948.0 lbs.

P Kyogre more than doubles in size from its regular form (normally 14' 09")

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Wow, epic. Can't wait. hope Kyogre gets electric typing and a Speed boost... (To counter the lack of Scarf)

EDIT: And nope, poor Kyogre gets jipped

Edited by MasterWeavile898